I will rate every picture posted in this thread, no matter what it is

I will rate every picture posted in this thread, no matter what it is

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/b/1515000278466.jpg
mega.nz(insert
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

howabout this op?

2/10
The arrow along with the bottom text us off-centered. But I like the background color, but not the thickness of the arrow

4.5/10
First of all, nice and clean skin. However the black dots really make your skin like the front page of Blacked.com The person also looks reasonably young, so that widow's peak is really freaky. I like the quote on the bottom, it reminds me of the only true religion we should all follow.

6/10
At first it looked pretty neat and could pass as a Netflix cover. However, the more I looked at it, the more my eyes glanced upon the flaws. One of those is removing the background of the guy in the middle, I can still see some white parts that aren't cut out yet. Also, there's too much black and white. Maybe you can leave the TV coloured. What also activates my almond is the size of the S in "tubes", it is significantly smaller than the rest of the word.

thank you op, it will be worked on.
its going to be the cover of my book (when its done)

7.0/10

The pussy itself is rather disappointing, it's off coloured, clearly used repeatedly and simply not appealing to eat out. You could perhaps send a tasting sample for better advice on the taste of the pussy and if it is worth eating out or not. It looks mostly clean shaven, which is a plus. There are however a few stretchmarks on the left bottom thigh. It is however compensated by the size of the ass

i.4cdn.org/b/1515000278466.jpg

No problem Sup Forumsrethren
If you do not mind me asking, what will tubes be about?

It's not a picture in this thread, so I can't help you brother

8.5/10
That canine is certainly not a companion like dog, but rather a play dog. But that doesn't matter, because it is very cute and I'm sure it gets laid a lot. Its big pupils are scary yet so astonishing and mesmerising. Those ears are going back like they're listening to angelic harp sounds. The only down side is the Leafy like chin, however that may also add to a factor of cuteness.

Frickin sweet. How about this dog?

its about two scavenger robots searching the Mojave desert for a warehouse of vacuum tubes and other electronics. it takes place after the soviets created a massive incendiary extinction device, and destroyed america with it. the blast not only killed 85% of people in the us and most of Canada but it also disabled most country on that side of the world. it also created a massive EMP, destroying any and all digital electronics, leaving analog devices working, hence the importance of vacuum tubes

8.0/10
This dog may not have that same retarded cuteness factor. But it definitely has a more alpha Chad Joey Bravo kind of feel to it. Those eyes are very charismatic, and it actually has a strong jaw which was lacking in the first dog. It may not be a German police dog, but I'd still have this canine as a hunting companion. The only potential downside is the eye on the left which is going to pop any second

What aspect of the picture would you like to have me rated?

7.5/10
The story sounds like a dystopia which really grizzles my fizzles. Good luck user, I believe in your book

Noice. Thanks for the service, brother.

thank you op, i've been writing it in notepad, should i post it? (or does Sup Forums allow that?)

9/10
This is what billions of years of evolution has lead to, this alpha being has a smug like no other, with its kepka-tabletka it is certainly Britain's best gunslinger. Just look at the thiccness of the right arm, the greenness of the grass is also pretty smoothing. Which leaves for room for a beast like him. The text wasn't even needed, any sane man can see what that scoundrel is up to. Only down side are his eyes which are too circular.

It would be pretty nice
I'm not sure it allows notepad, perhaps a mega or drive link is possible
Or you could live stream it on chaturbate while reading the story to us

r8 the summary of the situation

sorry here better quality

mega.nz(insert forwards slash here)#!AbJ02DIK

forgot to put this in the last post but this is FAR FAR FAR from done some of it is just filler

R8 my shitty 2011 OC

what's 'OC'?

Not OP, but that’s pretty fucking funny

Read the rules fag

3/10
I am dissapointed in the positives of this supposed Chad.
He literally wears his own things, as if he has run out of good clothes. Not having seen a dead body is a contradiction, because he's looking at one in the picture. The act of dabbing is a heartstab to the parents' heart.

If anything that ""virgin"" ought to be prized as Chad for having purple hands

Cheers user, I'll read it tonight

how about this op

2/10
It looks like that Andy guy would post, following with something like juicy loggs from Andyyyxxx ass or some weird shit.
Hopefully you're not him. The color and texture has Andy all written on it

ok thanku, im going to take it down, because i dont really want it floating around

pls reply

It’s a gigga nigga mod. Are you new or something?

0/10
I do not care for her appearance
I do not care for the supposed joke
I do not care about the agreement
But what really upset me is that triangle pointed downwards on her pants near the vagina section. Not once have I seen such a pantalon mark, and I hope no other person will have to see it either. God bless brother, it will all be right again

CACHIGGA MY NIGGA

>mfw i'm the only wone who got 9/10

oh shit nigggggggggggggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaa

>mfw 9/11

also if any one wants to join...
a discord
zCUbwe

>mfw its one not nigger speak wone

3/10
The quality of the image reminds me of something out of ali express. The right ass cheek also stands out more creating imbalance, that beauty mark on its right leg is also hideous

3.5/10
This person is wearing a bracelet like that, using a red crayon instead of a green one. And most importantly not having any thick pubes sticking out of your pants. Where is your manliness user? Only reason I gave you points is because I like Crayola as a company

RAREST MEME

7.5/10
A picture what would normally disgust me, is quite soothing actually. The top of his head is like a beautiful moist paprika, I absolutely love the handle on the faucet, it's so round and metallic. This picture reminds me of traps. It doesn't matter if they have a penis, or some boobs, or long fingers and feet with stretchmarks. What eventually matters is personality and I like this thing's personality

4/10
This picture really confuses me. I did like Karen the lobster from SpongeBob as I grew up. But popping a boner or two wouldn't matter much. The position of the vagina to the other hole is not healthy for the human brain. If those holes were in reverse position it would make more sense, and I'd think about grading it higher

2/10
This image is poorly cut out, I can see half a hand floating in the top left corner, there's half a drink in the bottom right corner. There's also these pixel squares around his face. I do like his hair a bit

Protip:this is a real thing on google

just however it makes you feel, first impressions

Bump

bumping for OP to finish what he started

Me and my mommy

You and mummy are hot wish I could be your slave.

>mfw i see another roll thread on Sup Forums

Where is my rate????

OP is gone

NO YOU ARE LYING HE IS STILL HERE HE CANN'T BE GONE NOOOOOOOO

Just because you said that I'm back brethren.
All pictures below this post will be rated again

>mfw i post a pic and OP won't rate it because he was bitching around

>but i remember that i still hold the best scoring of them all

>>>
>Anonymous 01/04/18(Thu)02:05:18 No.755736632▶

whatchu think