Sup Forums im in real shit, and I need your help ASAP

Sup Forums im in real shit, and I need your help ASAP

Okey guys so im in deep shit. The police might even be involved in this. I dont want to tell the whole story but I ended up smoking weed with this girl and she had to be taken too hospital since the crossfade diddn't quite work out for her.

Tmrw im going back too her place to talk about it with her mother and her.

What the actuall fuck do I say 2 her mother. I know the girl is not angry at me but her mother will probably wanna kill me. What can I say 2 her mother so she wont have the cops call'd on me.
NOTE: I live in the conservative asfuck country of sweden so weed here is a VERY, VERY, VERY BIG DEAL.

Tell her mom her daughters a fucking lightweight

How old are you guys/what's your age difference?

True but I dont wanna be fucking talking shit about her daughter. Her mom will 100% call the cops on me then and Im ultra fucked. Not just me but a close friend of mine who sold it 2 me.

We are both 18

Apologise to the mother and offer to go down on her.

Say that you're sorry that you did what you did w/ somebody who evidently wasn't suitable for it.

I've had whities before but nothing bad enough to get me hospitalised. I've never heard of that happening even. What were you 2 doing exactly?

>the crossfade diddn't quite work out for her

What does this mean?

What lol she's an adult your an adult, just doing what young adults do. Just say that you didn't want anything bad to happen and that your sorry.

Walk it off, swedecuck

this

Why would your dealer friend be involved?
Are you a snitch, fucking cunt!

How does someone need to go to the hospital from smoking weed?

Crossfade is combining alchohol and weed. She had way too much alco and the weed managed to just push her of the edge.
I might do what you say, however I don't wanna admit that I will continue 2 do it.

Also;
Yes, her mum's not that dumb she understands I got pussywipped into smoking weed with her.

She didn't.
She passed out from the alco but her mom is fucking furious about me bringing weed into the picture.

Would never, ever fucking snitch on my homeboy. He's a close friend and I would rather tell her mum to go fuck herself then snitching on my friend.

>but her mother will probably wanna kill me.

that's very good, because a dead guy can't be jailed

also, you learnt the hard way that weed is a fucking fuckedup meme

>"I live in the conservative as fuck country"
>Sweden

Then why did you say he'd get into shit too?

I won't be jailed if I get cops catch me. I know a legit lawyer and she told me I will probably get some sort of punishment like not being able to get my gun license and my drivers license until next year or sm shit.

Just bring what yall did and do it with her mom so mom doesn't feel left out

nevermind, you are right

1. you didn't force her to smoke
2. you don't own her mother an explanation, that's your friend's responsibility
3. go be 12 somewhere else fucking faggot

Im aware im making a big deal out of what could end being a laughing matter tmrw. However right now I just want 2 die.

>be sweden
>hates weed
>loves rapefugees

>What the actuall fuck do I say 2 her mother
>We are both 18

are you fucking serious? fuck off to 9gag you retarded piece of shit

That is actually fucking funny since my dealers/friends name is Ahmed.

I wouldn't be dishonest w/ her. It's rude. Besides, she's more likely to be reasonable if she can sense that you're being honest w/ her, at least in my experience.

SAGE

You are 100% still a virgin who has never had a single conversation with a female outside school.

This is the best advice I've gotten so far. And this is prolly what im going to do.

projecting too much right there faggot

Went to hospital for smoking weed? As long as you don't have any on you or/are in possession of it the police can't do anything so chillout user.

True

The cops can test my piss.

Im stressed the FUCK out. I don't want your fucking retarded input here

Just apologize and be genuine. All you can do. Tell her you are young, made a stupid mistake, are ready to accept the consequences of your actions, learn from it, and use it as a learning experience for adulthood. Agree with her..."yes I'm an idiot, yes I was stupid, yes I shouldn't have done that". If you're truly remorseful and show it, she'll know it's real, and you should gain some respect. We all make mistakes bro. Take a deep breath. You'll be fine.