Does Sup Forums know this model?

does Sup Forums know this model?

One more

you cant be this dumb. no one tell him

thats katy perry

Somebody is using her photos in a twitter account. It could be a undercover agent trying to seduce and worm pro- catalan indy information out of indy supporters.
Read the report and spread the word!

Lmao he's trying troll us

It's Sabrina Nicholeorig 4

Not Kate Perry. She's Sabrina Nichole.

Prove it

Use the links from the report at

I don't want to have your virus sorry. Post timestamp.

There's no virus anywhere here. That is a JPG file which contains a report about an undercover agent spying catalan pro-indys. He uses the photos of Sabrina Nichole to disguise as an attractive woman and seduce possible informers. That's all. Google the model's name and you'll find her instagram, her website, etc

The point here is to denounce the undercover operation.

Could you tweet this report, please? I'm fighting for my new-born Republic.

>sage

I'm not /r/'ing anything from that girl. Only denouncing an undercover operation.

That souns really resonable. But she could still be Katy Perry operating under a false name

IMHO, she's hotter and younger than Katy Perry.
Look at that boobs. OMFG.

Well, that's not the point. I'm here to fight against this undercover ops. I've contacted with the model and warned her about that so she can report it to Twitter

Keep up the good fight user! You have my alliance, my heart is with you!

Thank you comrade. Please spread the word. Tweet that report under some hashtag like #RepublicaDeCatalunya

Thank you!

This undercover agent is tweeting images from the model, pretending she's the real one.

Pay attention to the photos and the twitted ones. They are both the same person.

Check this one. This screenshot is from the REAL Sabrina

Please, spread the word