Jessica Jones Hires All Women Directors for Season 2

out of my way misogynistic male shits

>“When I interview a writer, I’m less interested in what you’ve been doing professionally than I am in where you’re from, what your parents do, what’s your life experience, what are you bringing to the table personally?” Rosenberg said

well that fits because only women watch it.

Why is this news? I dont think about this show at all.

>show that only women watch
>produced only by women
Makes sense desu

>first season was already weak
>producers decide to shoot themselves in the foot

>Rosenberg

>where you’re from, what your parents do, what’s your life experience
Isn't that the definition of discrimination?

But you two are delusional retards. This isn't a show only women watch. It isn't a show made for women. They should have male and female directors spread across all shows. Forcing directors to be a certain gender is retarded. I fucking hate you tumblr assbandits. You're triggered because the first episode has a sex scene. Fucking pathetic.

Only men can discriminate.

>Rosenberg

>You're triggered because the first episode has a sex scene. Fucking pathetic.
>implying I even knew what this show was before this article got spammed all over Sup Forums today

i can't imagine how it could be shittier. but this will likely be.

>rosenberg

there are a lot of female tv directors, this also isn't really a big deal in a studio driven show like JJ, this is just a grab for brownie points

>This isn't a show only women watch.
Numales and cucks count as women.

You implied you knew what the show was when you said only women watch it. This show was discussed heavily when it came out here just like all the other Netflix Marvel shows. It's clear you're trying to fit in and failing at it hard. Lurk more.

>not caring means we're triggered
here's a (You)

>Rosenberg

Why are jews doing this to society?

Thank you for saving me hours of my precious time by convincing me not to watch this man-hating pile of shit.

You just have a piss poor ability to comprehend implications. Must be a woman.

>Jessica Jones Hires All Women Directors
Since when do non top-tier actors get to hire the director?

>GIRL POWER

That worked out great for Ghostbusters, huh?

>Rosenberg

Im not misogynistic. I just dont like jews .

>It isn't a show made for women
Maybe there's a handful of

>what are you bringing to the table personally?

Probably a sandwich because they're not gonna bring any talent, that's for sure.

(((Rosenberg)))

>Boast about all female directors
>Not addressing the real failure in the first season, shit tier writing.

I can't wait for another five episodes of content stretched over thirteen.

>Spoonbread? Only niggers in the south eat spoonbread! What? No, I don't know what spoonbread is why would you imply I know what spoonbread is?

Do you get why you're a waterheaded idiot yet?

>implying you wouldn't mention the author of the article if they had a Jewish name
>implying you wouldn't be whining about Netflix instead if Jews owned that
>implying you don't simply ignore all information which contradicts your """""""""views"""""""""""
>implying your opinions aren't just a giant case of fat neckbeard confirmation bias

Kill yourself landwhale

Because theyve beem kicked out of every country in the world and they think everyone else is the problem

Why hello tumbler/reddit

what could possibly go wrong

>brainwashed Sup Forums tard is a weeb

Really hit the lottery there

t. triggered roastie

Nice memes bro

I'll watch it in the hope that I catch some Jessica titties or underwear shots.

There has got to be some lesbians writers who will def throat that in.

Boycott Hollywood

It shouldn't surprise you. I think normie girls often walk around their houses in short shorts and tank tops.

Hi there Reddit, life going well?

Nice doggo

>where you’re from, what your parents do, what’s your life experience, what are you bringing to the table personally?
Well, at least she didn't say she was primarily looking for the least privileged.

i'm a 35 normie male and love it

wish you millennial shits would stop getting so triggered just because of a female main character

Stopped watching after the first episode. Don't know anyone who watches it. Writing sucks.

>only have women directing
Kek. That's like printing more money to fix the debt problem.

>doggo
kill_self

rude

Oy vey.

Women never learn.

would you have complained if all the directors were men?

>Rosenberg

If they were hired simply because they were men, yes... absolutely.

Now go ahead and tell me about how maybe all the women were hired on merit alone...

>>>“When I interview a writer, I’m less interested in what you’ve been doing professionally than I am in where you’re from, what your parents do, what’s your life experience, what are you bringing to the table personally?”
How is that even legal?

Why hello there young Schlomo. A goyim like you must love the lottery

If they made a big deal that they are only hiring men, yes i would have an issue.

This is one of the many many reasons why no one in their right fucking mind would want anything to do with Hollywood.

At least we know that JJS2 will be equally horrible to S1 and thus should be avoided.

This revelation is a blessing, it saved us 13 hours.

LA and HollYwood are the most out of touch people in the world. Its were all the werdios go. I mean they dont vaccinate their kids and now Polio is a major problem in that city.

well any idiot can claim to be a writer and be hired so there aren't any real standards. I don't think they care much about degrees.

Triggered bitch

Lol

Have you ever had a job interview before? They ask you about your hobbies, your goals, your background.

>they don't vaccinate their kids
But... Jenny Mccarthy said vaccines cause autism

>Rosen((((berg))))

Season 1 had all women directors? Or are you implying that this forced bullshit is no different from mixing men and women? If you had a head on your shoulders you'd see this as a sign that S2 will be worse like most second seasons.

>Rosenberg
>berg

>he thinks we care if shes female

the story not the gender, this is how every misogynistic internet feud started for the past 3 years; assuming its about women

One thread about this was too many. We're past 10.

You seem to be missing the point. The kyke is saying that she cares more about your personal history that has nothing to do with your actual skills. And since you obviously have a hard time with nuance, what she means is that she cares more about your gender and race than your qualifications.

Are you stupid or differently abled?

it's going to be the worst season of a marvel series ever made. the only good thing about the first season was Tennant

>Season 2 of hit TV show will be shittier than Season 1
WOAH NO WAY

Are you really so intimidated on an anonymous forum that you can't answer direct impersonal questions?

the first season had plenty of male directors and it was still shit. why? because the show is being run by a complete amateur writer who has done nothing other than write screenplays for the fucking twilight movies.

oh, and she's a heeb

don't mind this one bit infact it's about bloody time females got a whole tv series to direct themselves genuinely good progress. however won't make any difference if it shitter than s1 because the bar is so low to begin with.

>now Polio is a major problem in that city.
Seriously? What the fuck? That shit needs to be extinct already, and almost was.

Try your shitposting on someone who doesn't value their time.

isn't gender discrimination illegal?

Why are you on Sup Forums if you value your time?

What a coincidence, I'm also 35 and I've watched the first season too. But there's no way anyone could "love" that show. The acting is awful, with the exception of jessica,her friend and the main villain.

The directors of a tv show is an important topic you child.

wtf, krysten is the worst part of the show. she can't act worth a fuck.

Only if you're a man.

Are they trying to make it worse than season 1? I mean it's kind of at a low bar already.

And?
I'm a grill and the show is still overrated crap.

>And?
They're clearly hiring based on gender.
That's illegal bbq maker

>tfw kind of want to watch it now just to see how bad it turns out

Then again, they'll probably just keep men in charge of everything important behind the scenes since there's serious money involved.

Not laughing so much now are you kike?

Good. Contain all of the women in the already shit show shows. That leaves the men to make the good ones.

lol polio in the us, riiiiiiight buddy. try nigeria and barely

>They should have male and female directors spread across all shows.
no they shouldn't.
If all of them happen to be female or all of them happen to be male then that isn't a fucking problem

Never watched the show before, won't now, but if you do catch her in her skivvies then please do webm it.