Wow really makes you think huh

wow really makes you think huh

Studies that happen at the onset of anything are almost always misinformation and propaganda.
Take cocaine for example, it was hailed as a wonder drug.
You wait for twenty so years when this pervades society and then you survey it.

mr poo in loo is correct
when dealing with political matters studies are fixed to meet the goal

Nice try, /lgbt/.

also, it's not surprising adopted children by gay couples grow up to be healthier and happier than their peers. The same goes for adopted children by heterosexual couples. Why?

Because social services tend to give children to the most financially and emotionally stable families, not some hobos barely staying off the street. Parading around like gay couples on average raise healthier children than heteros is pure garbage and everyone who spouts that shit should be beaten to death with their own strapons.

Oh shit! It really made me think! That's it, I'm a #CruzMissle now

and this is how equal turns into "my way is better"
>gender stereotypes
no one lives in accordance to gender stereotypes if they don't feel comfortable with it, some may do it in public but no one does it at home.
>skills
if gender stereotypes are such a big influence than they won't have any skills that don't fit their gender.it also ignores the separation of gender and sexual orientation or the fact that 2 people can gay people can both be the same when it comes to inner energy(femininity, masculinity)
>no one is born homophobic
no one is born with the knowledge to wipe their ass.This sounds as stupid as "its X year" or "its natural" I don't mind the gays but pro gay people argue like retards

Study done on short-term faggotry parenting = success guaranteed!

I'm asking my folks to divorce and marry someone of the same sex now, even though they're in their 80s, maybe I'll turn out even better and it'll fix the problems of being raised by honest hard-working straight parents who didn't make their faggotry the main issue in the relationship.

Poo in loo and a greedy jew say this. Even though I agree with it I feel obligated to take a contradictory stance to them.

be polite and say you are sorry

>hetero couple
>interracial
>nigger and white

It only would have been more jewish if their genders were reversed

Good goy

>children live better lives when raised by men
well no fucking shit, ive always said that women should serve as nothing more than breeders after which men raise and nurture the child unless it is female in which case they are raised into breeders

sounds pretty sexist, brav.by gay they mean both men and women

>Why do gay people matter
>They make up maybe 4-5% of the population.
>Who cares.

No, they mean gay.

Sweets also makes the children happy. But if it is too much it they have a health problem. Does such "parents" not damage the psyche of the child?

so what is her deal, is she just stupid or is she baiting?

Gays are based, lesbians and trannies are filth.

This is a cultural problem. " Wild " peoples never left unattended orphans. They always adopt close or distant relatives.

No, it molds their psyche.
But is a differently molded mind, worse than yours?

The very argument of "its natural" is stupid.For some insects its natural to impregnate their sisters before they eat their way out of their moms.seals love raping penguins,etc

They are not adapted to the demands of the current society. So they are outcasts. They are no worse and no better, they are not understood , and are doomed.
Then why the Liberals are pushing us in the way of the animal ?