Help me figure out this email

Help me figure out this email

Winrar gets a choice of either a $50 hotels.com gift card or $20 and first access to whatever nudes Im very likely to find in the email.

Runner up gets whatever the other guy doesn't want.

***MUST READ***

•The last character is an 8

•Its very likely that the last 2 characters are both 8's.

So we're looking for either a 12 or 13 letter word or combination of 2 words equaling 12 or 13 letters. The first word of course begginning with unf.

Thanks bros good luck

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Hack-Gmail
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unforgettablem8

Is that real? How do you do that?

No luck bro sorry try again

Also I tried unforgivable88 and although it does exist it does not belong to the target

dont you have to type @gmail.com?

Try it without the m

One of the good things about Gmail is no you don't have to type Gmail or do those stupid verification things like for Microsoft

unflecucker98

Unfuckwithable

No go sorry bro better luck next time

unforgettable8

unforgivable88

No and no sorry broes good tries tho I can't believe unfuckwithable doesnt even exist lol

unforgotten1988?

unfathomable88

unfortunately8?

Tried both of these already sorry try again
Good try bro good effort but the phone number on file does not match the target number which ends 60. I should also mention that she was born in 1995. Better luck next time

Good try guys but the recovery emails and phone numbers do not match. Sorry again.

Bonus points for whoever can figure out her phone number

What I have so far is

(905) XXX-6760

her carrier is bell mobility and I've already gone through the list of prefixes they have publicily available with no luck idk if there's more prefixes that arent made public or what but I'm so damn close.

I hope you realize a lot of password recovery prompts disguise the length of the email.

ie: it always shows dots up to 13 characters instead of revealing there's only 3 unknown characters.

I don't know that that's what this particular one is doing. I'm just throwing that out there since you seem to be giving the number of dots a lot of weight in this.

More info about target that might help.

She's a feminist, she's an egocentric, self loathing maniac, bigtime gamer, loves animals, hates ppl especially males, has a boyfriend who's a pussy ass bitch, wsnts to become a vet, is Canadian, has trust issues

none of that sounds like a reason to harass someone user. maybe you should leave this poor woman alone?

You ain't close to shit and you ain't gonna find shit
>itt:
OP sends anons on a wild goose chase for some girls password

I've thought of this but I double checked it on different logins, of course referencing the know email to make sure the dots are all accounted for and they are.

Hey I figured out of old address before so it's not impossible

Do you have access to her computer? Could try a keylogger.

wikihow.com/Hack-Gmail

Nope unfortunatly no, if she lived close to me I'd just kill the bitch no need for these games

Unforgettable98 or whatever year she may of been born

She was born in February 1995

White knight gtfo

>web dev here
user inspect element so I can see the code