Blurs out face

>blurs out face
>put suicide prevention hotline in video

What did he do wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/249551433
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

someone post the video

he makes my blood boil some one needs to fuck him up and hang him from a tree and live stream it on youtube. we need to ass rape him

Make a vid with the corpse in the first place then post it for his followers then pussy out and delete that shit?

Not really anything, but you know the pussies on the internet

nothing. logan was in the right, it’s the easily triggered liberals that are making a bigger deal about this than necessary

Not this shit again.

Let kids see a hanging body on YouTube

made the video to literally profit of someones suicide.

wearing that outfit.

He did nothing wrong but I love watching morons devour each other. SJWs and the cult of outrage always need a bad guy, might as well be this faggot for a couple weeks.

vimeo.com/249551433

we should post more videos on youtube showing dead boddies and live killings and be like this is for you logan paul

Parents who let their kids watch him in the first place should try taking responsibility. It's part of this ancient concept known as active parenting.

Thank you.

he said he turned off the ads for this video

You mean like news stations do all over the world?

Dunno about you but I certainly wouldn't want some foreign faggot coming to my country and using my corpse for clickbaiting kids.

Is that Eddie Bravo on the left?

Nice thanks

Then don't hang yourself in a meme forest known for getting lots of visitors including tourists.

That argument is even more dead than the guy hanging in the video. Parent's can't micro-manage their kids when every kid has a computer capable of watching videos in his pocket 24/7.

who?

For starters let’s talk about his retarded hat.

the notoriety he certainly knew he would get for posting it will greatly increase profits of his channel overall.

Hail satan

I love this shit, have you seen those movies about dystopian futures where we are so desensitized about violence and emotions that we watch corpses displayed in television, we are getting there. Thank you Logan Paul.

OP, Are you Fucking retarded?

People seem to be blowing this way out of proportion. The guy is cringey as fuck with his humor. It seemed inappropriate but the dead guy certainly didn't care. For all we know thanks to this guy the dead man's family probably were able to find him.

kek

should have thought about that before you hung yourself you soyboy

It starts there, then let's talk about him doing publicity stunts making fun of other people.

>Imagine being this retarded

post video

Its a famous suicide forest in japan. His family knew where to find him..

This
The douchebag does gay stuff that kids enjoy then posts a video of a dude hanging from a tree. I'm sure some of those 15 million followers got fucked up because of that

Aka everything made after 1984 was published

I guess little girls will start hanging themselves to have a chance to appear in one of his videos.

Take off the fucking hat, maybe treat the situation just a little bit seriously, and speak to the police like a real person and not in character, in costume, like some fucking cartoon

What about shitting on Youtube, probably getting the media to go witch hunting on good content

ctrl-f
"http"

What? The rough most of human history, when grandad died they just left him whereever he dropped for days or weeks. If someone died and they had no family, their body would sit in the middle of town until animals got to it.

People used to live with dead or suffering people, its only recently that we keep the two so divided

If I were that dead guy I'd come back from the dead just so I could kill myself again for appearing in a logan paul video.

Or you can not give the kid a smartphone, and if you do pay attention to what they do on it and make sure you have access. Sackless parents who would rather distract their kids with shit than parent are exactly what leads to douchebags like the Paul brothers not only existing but somehow becoming famous and having retarded 12 year olds worship them until they become the next generation of clueless fuckboys.

He didn't blur out the face

how to make your children hate you 101
> a guide by an overprotective autist

I like the fact that instead of being serious and respectful about it he just fucks it up.
>muh suicide hotline
Still, he DIDN'T HAVE TO FUCKING FILM IT

That's not going to happen. Parents are fucking lazy. We need government issued IDs to go on the internet. Ajit Pai was right. Kill the internet now.

Pretty sure he did, you got the origional unblurred video?

This
He apologized for it and now there's nothing else he can do. He's an asshole for sure, but the lampooning is unironically coming from dipshits telling him to kill himself. He's just some 20 year old that films the highlights of his day and figured his fans of 10-15 year olds would find that shit edgy. He was bound to break some sort of social taboo given the fact he doesn't think like a normal adult male.
I always thought of suicide as a pussy thing to do, so if this keeps people from killing themselves or if the shitty sub culture of seeing suicide as honorable in Japan is exposed, I wouldn't mind it.

Yeah I agree with that, but that was out of necessity and yes there was a time when we used to watch violence and death for entertainment but that was through different media now we have the internet and is closer to those cyberpunk movies and novels.

>how to not raise your own kids and let YouTube and big corporations do it for you for ad time money

why not film it? I hate this man's videos but this one kept me interested at least.

Oh my god. Are you the one? You must be the edgiest little boy on the internet.

>recording suicide and putting it in the eyes of 6M people is a social taboo

How to be your kids friend before parent 101
>a guide on how to fuck up your childs future because you were insecure about being his friend even though he has kids his age for that

That's exactly why it shouldnt ve this YouTube's responsibility for what your kids watch. Shit changed online and in life, you need to watch it change, otherwise ykur kid will and they might get fucked up by it.

That's the haircut of a faggot. Everyone who has this haircut is a faggot and is most likely braindead from all the soy intake.

Either talented troll or sadly confused retard

There's a lot of people in the forest who are predicted to have not been found yet.

Logan Paul is more edgy than you will ever be. How does that make you feel?

Well i feel like most people, look at this as him just trying to grab views and/or start a controversy to get traffic. As most people would cut the video and explain what they had found. Rather than showing it.

I think thats most peoples actual issue. That its all a grab for attention using a dead body.

>user we need to talk

You guys are retarded.

honestly, this

>being butthurt af
>we

GTFO tumblr

What would you call it? A crime or some shit? I would post a vid right now if I wasnt on my phone

Sad for you

>cop out where I don't have to give an actual response

feelsgoodman.jpeg

Youre a dead nigga, who gives a fuck

Posting dead body is considered gore. That's normal for Sup Forums but your an idiot if you think it's normal anywhere else but Sup Forums.

Seriously try it out on any other board, it's literally bannable anywhere else on 4chin.

Weeaboo

he faked it

this is still one of the shittiest photoshops

Whatever helps you sleep at night, be it calling me retarded, or giving your kids access to death videos so you don't have to spend as much time with them.

This is true, anons with their rekt threads trying to be edgy but that kid actually filmed a corpse, posted it on youtube and stood there laughing, 99% of Sup Forums will never dare.

If you think giving a kid a smartphone and allowing him to follow pop culture shit is bad parenting you're retarded. Just because you were a social outcast at school for being autistic and sheltered doesn't mean other kids should be too

It's not a taboo, it's fucked up.
Learn the difference hedgyhog

Did he hurt your pussy that bad?

>irony:the post

we need to teach them that life has no meaning at all

pretty big forest

>actually finds dead bodies

But that's just your retarded opinion, retard

For real though anons, do you care about this?

I'm mostly just watching all the normies freak out with a bowl of popcorn. I've seen enough rekt to not be bothered by this shit but all these normies are triggered beyond belief and its hilarious.

Someone didn't read

Cringey neckbeard

What did he do wrong? Imagine the same video, same everything. The only difference imagine your mom or dad hanging from that tree.

If the video still doesn’t offend you then we are all liberal pussy crybabies. If it does offend you, there you go.

Didn't read what, your post?

He didn't even show the face. Moreover the guy was a nip. Indistinguishable from the rest.

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG!
wait what.. what are we talking about?
who's the fag in OP

Anyone notice the asshole stole a tent too?

Imagine same video. Same everything. Only difference is that is your mom or dad hanging from the tree.

If the video still doesn’t offend you then we are all liberal cry babies. If it now does offend you...then there you go

OP here,

I'll join your boat.

This is my position and this anons, who we were talking to is a parent that said we were dumb for not giving kids smartphones.

Its not hard to read the conversation

some one needs to fuck logan up in real life. its time to make his life a living hell we need to raid him