/sg/ Syria General - ROAD TO RAQQAH/FALLUJAH FRICTION EDITION! ISIS IS FUCKED

Links updated for May 30
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/ (everything you need is here)

>Interview w/ Assad
youtu.be/wELCDCPsw6M
>Featured Videos/Thread Themes
youtu.be/3nJyyDZDhpw
youtu.be/xzijy1GoCDU
youtu.be/yE5tjtgErfk
youtu.be/b6dtyB3SEGs
youtu.be/ES06Fkkl8ac

PERMA MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
mideast.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Timeline map of Syria
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
>Fan maps
@syria_protector
@PetoLucem
@miladvisor
@a7_mirza
@hamza_780
edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html

RECENT MAPS
New maps:
>North Aleppo (May 29)
i.imgur.com/oYUSJJT.jpg
>Raqqah (May 24)
i.imgur.com/ragniNb.jpg
>Fallujah (May 24)
i.imgur.com/meeSGLU.jpg
>Shengal (May 22)
i.imgur.com/elV1ugM.jpg
>Dier Ezzor (May 22)
i.imgur.com/0xQlCdp.jpg
>East Gouta (May 21)
e.top4top.net/p_140m6yy1.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS MAY 30
>Syrian Arab Army makes fresh gains in the Latakia countryside
>Syrian Army, Russian Marines liberate Huwisays village in northeast Homs
>Hezbollah, Syrian Army enter rebel heartland in the East Ghouta
>Ahrar al-Sham use child soldiers at Syria’s hottests fronts, Aleppo and Idlib.
>Turkish Army shells Kurdish border region in northern Syria
>Chief negotiator of Syrian opposition resigns
>Russia to return tank to Israel that was captured by Syria
>Syrian Army raises flag over rebel stronghold in the West Ghouta
>Twin suicide bombers destroy rebel HQ in Idlib
>Massive network of tunnels, prisons unearthed near Damascus
>Islamic State defensive line falls apart in southern Fallujah amid new Iraqi advance
>4000 fresh Iraqi graduates trained by the Spanish army
>ISIS repels Kurdish offensive in east Mosul: Al-Amaq

Previous >SouthFront May 30
youtu.be/imfY2YaE3uE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-n1Cy4c5Y0
rt.com/usa/344804-us-volunteers-kurds-syria/
infogr.am/0e9b035a-1162-4e99-8bf3-986a3f020817
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/30/britain-must-ensure-air-drops-to-syrias-starving-with-or-without/
almasdarnews.com/article/last-chance-kidnapped-journalist-isis-nusra-prisoner-swap/
almasdarnews.com/article/southfront-western-backed-oppositioneers-ahrar-al-sham-use-child-soldiers-syrias-hottests-fronts-aleppo-idlib/
almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-army-shells-kurdish-border-region-northern-syria/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-arab-army-makes-fresh-gains-latakia-countryside/
edition.cnn.com/2015/12/04/politics/air-force-20000-bombs-missiles-isis/
defensetech.org/2016/03/25/air-force-moves-to-replenish-bomb-stockpile-drained-by-isis-fight/
defenseone.com/threats/2016/05/us-raiding-its-global-bomb-stockpiles-fight-isis/128646/
youtube.com/watch?v=kBwEFz_WIdQ
news.walla.co.il
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth-generation_jet_fighter#Performance
youtube.com/watch?v=7Wss1zxH0FQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lTskLolJ9oQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IuQ68NGLXL8
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/shocking-video-shows-isis-fighters-8068841
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-release-rape-handbook-fighters-7087004
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/isis-fighters-appear-to-be-trying-to-sell-their-sex-slaves-on-the-internet/2016/05/28/b3d1edea-24fe-11e6-9e7f-57890b612299_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for the FSA

Is Raqqa happening?

Alright guys the announced ISIL video is up with no subs so Arab bros please translate.

Also First for ISIS disagreeing with other Salafi/deobandi groups in the region.

youtube.com/watch?v=C-n1Cy4c5Y0

Second for Death ISIS Faggots

Western Assadists how do you feel when you know that Assad and his supporters shiites want to nuke US and europe
when Assadists set military positions in civilian house they are good, when rebels - they are bad and should be barrel bombed.

Wasnt expecting that someone would understand the speach and distinguish Gvozkida. My respect slovenskiy bro.

Friendly reminder to ignore roaches and Ya Bashar

It's simple.. be a non zionist Chrisian in Iran,Lebanon, and Syria and they'll love you.

Gvozdika*
fix

I doubt it, Kurds are doing a bit of offensive on multiple fronts

1: West of Northern Alleppo with the moderate beheaders

2: East side of the river, moving towards south, perhaps later on towards Manbij

3: A bit towards Raqqua

4: Southeast of Mosul, they captured a couple of villages, I believe they are trying to secure the river.

ISIS if getting fucked up the ass in Fallujah
Fallujah liberation very very soon, my friends!

"soon we'll have a democratic Syria" -an American "volunteer"
rt.com/usa/344804-us-volunteers-kurds-syria/

>more foreign fighter deaths than actual syrian rebel deaths, acc to SOHR(which means some of the civilian deaths are likely rebel casualties instead)
TOP FUCKING KEK
>syrian grown revolution in progress
infogr.am/0e9b035a-1162-4e99-8bf3-986a3f020817

Russian is not that hard to understand really ( i mean for me atleast) i speak 2-3 (if you count serbo-croatian as 2 languages) slavic languages so i can understand the majority if they dont speak too fast.
Yea about gvozdika, i'll admit I had to google for it quickly. I couldnt remember the name, but i knew it was a russian SPG.

>“I thought that the YPG represents democracy in the Middle East, which is the key to having a thriving society.”

>some of the civilian deaths are likely rebel casualties instead
Err.. yes

Kurds will take manbij and raqaa at this rate and they'll even manage to link the cantons.

Everyone ready for syrian civil war round 3?

Taking a few villages in the desert isn't hard. Let's see how fast they advance in urban warfare

it never left round two you fuckhead. God fucking damn, British ''people'' all deserve to be hung from the neck and dragged into a fire.

Yes.

What will happen after ISIS is wiped out in the (not that distant?) future?

>implying faggot
Why do americans always shit up these threads?

They will move to Lybia

>syrian """""civil"""""" war
>""""free""""" """"""syrian"""""" """""army"""""

ids a meme

t.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/30/britain-must-ensure-air-drops-to-syrias-starving-with-or-without/

>Why do americans always shit up these threads?
it's only the filthy southerners that do.

But what will happen to the dynamic of the syrian civil war?

They'll start focusing on the real, long-term, threat to Syria's stability: FSA.

they will become "civilians" and some will continue their suicide bombings once a while

Tu22M3 repairing

reminder that this is not the real minnesota-tan. He isnt wearing his flag, there is no greater minnesota posting, and he has a tripcode, something that the real minnesota-tan never did. Every thread made by the real minnesota-tan came out with a new set of information, perfect, and without fail. This is a fake.

>inb4 iraqi army falls back and isis grows stronger and some how obtained nukes

Cant trump just build the wall there instead of mexican border? The south is already lost anyway

Also, you have not contributed one piece of news, useful information, or anything of the same criteria this entire thread. I have contributed more than you.

Too many possibilities 2bh m8.

>mfw they nuke Istanbul

I stopped using the flag because it wouldn't work with the proxies.
I'm just too lazy to reinstall it. that's why I don't use it anymore

is there any point in keeping up with this shit now that ISIS is basically dead?

europe is more likely than istanbul Tesu

>ISIS is basically dead?
Not so fast.

Also, al-Nusra still has to be defeated and plenty of other terrorist groups.

looks more like a complete upgrade, but i have no idea how any of this works. Do you really need to disassemble all planes that have some major damage completly?

Isis is dead? kek As dead as the Syrian army

This is a normal for repair of the aircraft. All systems should be tested, these planes are already rather old, but still effective.

The main war is against FSA/Nusra, ISIS is just a side show.

>ahmed is using proxy from raqqa
fuckoff ahmed its time to put a stop to you.

Links since OP hasnt posted them
almasdarnews.com/article/last-chance-kidnapped-journalist-isis-nusra-prisoner-swap/
almasdarnews.com/article/southfront-western-backed-oppositioneers-ahrar-al-sham-use-child-soldiers-syrias-hottests-fronts-aleppo-idlib/
almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-army-shells-kurdish-border-region-northern-syria/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-arab-army-makes-fresh-gains-latakia-countryside/
>the eternal Turk strikes again

probably a retrofit, or a overhaul. Some parts sustain allot of wear and probably have to be replaced if a plane exceeds a number of flight hours (think like the regular service for your car every couple of thousands of km). And allot of this things you cannot axess without removing the shell of the plane.
But then again i'm no expert on planes, and im probably talking nonsence.

Why Americans do not have enough bombs?

edition.cnn.com/2015/12/04/politics/air-force-20000-bombs-missiles-isis/
defensetech.org/2016/03/25/air-force-moves-to-replenish-bomb-stockpile-drained-by-isis-fight/

look at the size of that thing. Its beautiful. How much is its payload? and how many crew does she need to operate?

defenseone.com/threats/2016/05/us-raiding-its-global-bomb-stockpiles-fight-isis/128646/

Russian warplanes cant compete with American ones

no, American planes are so dumbed down and simple that even a Turk could fly them!

>nuking their own backers

> How much is its payload
40 tons.

lol
Because we aren't just bombing Syria, were bombing EVERYONE

>In december 2015 The U.S. Air Force has fired off more than 20,000 .
How is that possible if the us deparment said 2 weeks ago that they have fired off 12453?

youtube.com/watch?v=kBwEFz_WIdQ

>some how obtained nukes

Thanks for the laff Achmed!

Imagine that, inbred goat herders getting nukes...

you're not even trying anymore

>The military is facing this shortfall because it did not forecast needing this many weapons three or more years ago when it made its budget projections. At the time, no U.S. forces were in Iraq and the military was preparing to withdraw from Afghanistan. But that didn’t happen; thousands of American forces remain in Afghanistan and thousands more have gone back to Iraq to train and advise the Iraqi military. Brown also pointed out that allies, in many cases, are dropping American-made, guided smart bombs.
The Nobel peace prize awarded president really made a good job in keeping peace. The planet is so peaceful that they need to increase the production of bombs.

>junk su-35 can compete with based F 22
nice try slav

from the wiki
>arious freefall bombs – 69 × FAB-250 or 8 × FAB-1500 might be typical

holy shit i wanna see that in action!

Also does anyone else get a lot of stores in the captcha?

Based Kurds and CJTF-OIR
I bet they will reach Raqqa first

Who's with me?

>Russia to return tank to Israel that was captured by Syria
say what?!

They can't
They're a whole generation behind. That tells you something
Not for the Turkroach though

>Operational problems have been experienced and some have caused fleet-wide groundings. Critically, pilots have experienced a decreased mental status, including losing consciousness. There were reports of instances of pilots found to have a decreased level of alertness or memory loss after landing.[209] F-22 pilots have experienced lingering respiratory problems and a chronic cough; other symptoms include irritability, emotional lability and neurological changes.[209] A number of possible causes were investigated, including possible exposure to noxious chemical agents from the respiratory tubing, pressure suit malfunction, side effects from oxygen delivery at greater-than-atmospheric concentrations, and oxygen supply disruptions. Other problems include minor mechanical problems and navigational software failures.[210] The fleet was grounded for four months in 2011 before resuming flight, but reports of oxygen issues persisted

Also for every f22 you can get 2 su35.

kek and you call the su-35 junk.

And lets not forget the T-50 witch is being build just for 1 upping the f22.

nice try roach

news.walla.co.il
/item/2965609

>for every f22 you can get 2 su35.

cheap and junk

> T-50

F-35 is still superior

fuck off fucking slav shit

ty for the souce. woud be nice if OP mentioned its from 1982...

>Lake Assad
when the war ends, thats where im bathing for the rest of my life

look at almasdar news. I get all the developments from them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth-generation_jet_fighter#Performance

F-35 doesent even have thrust vectoring, f22 has it.

F-35 is a meme plane, that was doomed from the start. The USA sunk ungodly amount of money to get something half decent out of it. They even considered to just build more f22's rather than continue the f35 development.

also, you're super mad. roach

F-35 can be meme but still superior than Russian warplanes
I'm mad because I'm having a conversation with a slav shit lol

Why there is no this thread sometimes ?

Thrust vectoring is a meme

F-35's development has only cost $55 billion
The procurement which building 2500 airframes including engines costs $350 billion in total.
The F-35 was made to replace the F-16, F/A-18C/D and AV-8B, which are all starting to age, and cost a lot to upgrade

Studies has been done that shows that keeping these in service until 2065 would cost $3 trillion more than the entire proposed budget of the F-35(operational costs until 2065 with inflation calculated+R&D+Procurement=$1.5 trillion)

It's a success in my book, performing better than the planes it's supposed to replace(especially Harrier) with superior range, payload, speed(internal weapons bay doesn't produce parasitic drag) and all essential targeting systems integrated internally

Oh, and if course: stealth and EW

>studies
Mean calculations

interesting. i dont really follow it that closely tho.

>Program cost US$1.508 trillion (total with inflation), US$55.1B for RDT&E, $319.1B for procurement, $4.8B for MILCON, $1123.8B for operations & sustainment

I agree on the success, from the replacing old planes point of view.
Also things like stealth has to be upgreated regulary, due to the development of new technologies (just like tank armour)

you are easier to trigger than a feminist

dude i'm just a pleb but i can assure you it's this fucking roach that ruins everything
anytime you guys say anything insightful he shows up to make a pissing contest between all of you

Lol

*cringe*

It's not that much of an issue on the military world

Anything has to be upgraded.
B-52's don't fly with the same electronics from the 50's

It's still likely to remain efficient against Russian and Chinese radars for years to come. Of course stealth is not invisible, but it surely makes you really hard to detect at long range. This allows you to get closer to enemies and detect them without them being able to detect you. It's not a Lockheed Martin-only thing. It's a part if the US doctrine now

Anyways here are some videos i found today

ISIS things go boom from a plane camera:
youtube.com/watch?v=7Wss1zxH0FQ

Fighting in west Diez Ezzor
youtube.com/watch?v=lTskLolJ9oQ

some news video about Felujah
youtube.com/watch?v=IuQ68NGLXL8

as this dude said lets just agree to disagree, and stop derailing this thread. As the saying goes, "paper can whitstand anything" and we will not know witch plane is better until they fight eachother. The whole theme of our conversation is irrelevant, since RuAF and USAF dont bomb eachother but they bomb ISIS (RuAF also bombs free meme army). And there is high probability the planes we talk about wont fight eachother.

Welcome Summer!

BTW assadists
Rebels are the only power who protect their homes against foreign sectarian terrorists. If u think that 2 million Alawites will rule again 22 million Syria u are delusional faggot

They fired multiple bombs off per 1 strike run.
Strikes ≠ to the amount of bombs dropped per strike

I'm just being informative and friendly :<

But yeah, we should stick to the topic

>Rebels are the only power who protect their homes
haha. okay, kid

Why did they execute a slav

>mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/shocking-video-shows-isis-fighters-8068841

i want them died.died not even a grave

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-release-rape-handbook-fighters-7087004
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/isis-fighters-appear-to-be-trying-to-sell-their-sex-slaves-on-the-internet/2016/05/28/b3d1edea-24fe-11e6-9e7f-57890b612299_story.html

Would be awesome to have a /SG/ meetup in Lake Assad.

Just Imagine having a poolparty with all the user's and Assad and his beautifull wife in a bathingsuit.

Post another pics, you nigger

>Girls und panzer opening in the OP

/sg/ anime when?