Have any of you ever been cheated on? How did you find out?

Have any of you ever been cheated on? How did you find out?

yes. looked trough her phone found conversation on whatsapp.

Long email describing her fucking and sucking other guys for the last 10 months

What was there?

we were at a houseparty and i saw her sucking some guys cock around the side of the house

messages about meeting and when im not home. confronted her, she confessed.

I had a dream my gf cheated on me. Told her about it, she said it was a premenission. Told me she fucked some dude. Contemplate life. Woman are garbage

What did you do?

nothing really just went in and got another drink

based user

I checked her facebook while she was in the kitchen. At her travels at some point, there was this guy on some of the photos... What a bitch, denied it until I said I checked out her facebook. She would've taken it to the grave.

Op, are you thinking you're being cheated on?

A dead giveaway is when someone is a little to on top of who their partner is talking to. If you truly have trust in a relationship you never really question the validity of a friendship unless you have reasons already to assume so, such as the person's reputation. Not saying that's all it takes but if they have a nasty attitude about who you're simply chatting or friends over a good period of time, they are most likely being dishonest.

Hijacking your ThrEaD

I want to catch my girlfriend cheating. How do I go about doing that?

Check her facebook. There's a video on youtube to check out which profiles she has been visiting with the first as the most visited. You'll quickly catch up. Look at the conversation. If it's a very small conversation, maybe with holes, she has been deleting.

This. Always, always go through their phone.

Nope

Yes, came home early from work. found her in bed with coworker.

Shouldnt have covered his shift then

her coworker. worst day of my life. well 2nd worst day. first was marrying her

Lots of this stuff I only thought happened in the movies.

it happens ALL THE TIME.. every girl will cheat, every one of them

when ur so fat and ugly u gotta post 6 inches of ur face and add ig filters

She's lesbian?

yep. 1.)walked in to her dorm room
2.) found a condom (not mine)
3.) I was the "other guy" so technically this doesn't count.

no retard. it was a dude she was banging.. and it wasnt me

idk whats worse...u fucking a fat girl or the fact ur with a cheating fat girl...how does a fat girl cheat....

My girlfriend and I had just graduated high school and got into a huge fight. She wouldn't answer her phone so I called her friend, one that I knew would tell me where she was. Tells me she's at her other friends house. Her other friend lives in a apartment. Go to the door and mom answers. Says "last I saw them, they were hanging out with Jamal down the hall." I quietly close the door and walk down the hall to his apartment, my mind is raging. Jamal's door is open and I walk right in. There are open bottles on the coffee table next to, what I later find out is, a pile cocaine, and my girlfriend is on the couch with two nigger dicks inside her with her friend next to them, naked and watching, hand in her crotch. I run up and kick the coffee table over as I'm snapping a few pics. Talk some shit and leave. Post the pics online and get arrested. Her friend was only 17 at the time and I posted them everywhere. Totally worth it.

I wasn’t able to go to Saturday night bible study one night at a friends house due to work, so my wife went alone. She was staying the night there as planned to go to church in the morning. Some new guy was there. She FaceTimed me before going to bed. I had a really bad feeling something would happen. She came home at like 3AM. She had a hickey on her neck. Tried to tell me she fell. Instantly looked at her phone and found “how to hide a hickey” in her browsing history.

Got pregnant from it. She’s now a single mom.

Anons we are raiding Tumblr join us

>Had a big houseparty while my parents were away
>About midnight my (now) ex went missing
>Eventually find her walking back to my house with some other dude who said "you should watch out more, i found her 2 streets further"
>She breaks up with me weeks after
>Her best friend told me she had sex with that dude the day of the party (in the bushes)
>Confronted her about it, she admitted to it

After we broke up, I didn’t want to believe it was true and denied most of any wrongdoings she had done.
It was only later where all that stuff finally fit into place and made sense
Emotionally and physically abusive, manipulative, cheating on me
The works