He WILL nationalize your gf

>he WILL nationalize your gf

>Comrade Corbyn is going to give us all gfs and bennies while the murrifats go die in the near east for le god emperor
Looks like we got the last laugh after all

What will he do to save young white males who are increasingly checking out of society?

how can one man be so based?

If he were anti-immigrant (or at least against open borders) he would be the best PM you would have had in decades.

I have no gf, just try to nationalize something that doesn't exist, you fucking commie

Labour used to be anti immigrant.

C O R B L A D
O
R
B
L
A
D

If he nationalises the rail system he can certainly have her.

That can't happen.

Thats the point

>That can't happen.

ah yes..Jez "british children deserve to be bombed " Corbyn
Jez "IRA wuz a good boy he dindu nuffin" Corbyn
Jez "my favorite book is red" Corbyn

Fuck off you orange shit. He never said the IRa were good nor condoned violence. Hes just not willing to pretend british foreign policy had no effect in its origin.

Tell me more about my cunt seamus

Based Jez

Yes it can
t. Theresa "cant debate, too busy selling bombs to the Saudis' May

wrong again you shit!

holy triggered pikey go use children as shields
sorry im Tim "against miss 1984 and Mr.Marx and still cant get more then 10% of the vote" Farron
good post

>dutch rorkes get btfo
>french rorkes get btfo
>come to shit up our election

rorkes are finished

VOTE LABOUR

Communism is what the United Kingdom needs

There will be another recession if he wins.

Literally the opposite, Tory policy has been awful

The funny thing is that George Osborne has been completely cucked by Brexit and Teresa May. He worked diligently for 6 years cutting public spending, he was so clise to cutting the deficit to £0. Poor George would have been the next prime minister if he achieved it.

>yurotards have literally doing this same austerity bullshit for almost ten years and their economies are STILL in the shitter

yes some more cuts will do it this time for sure

Fuck off sharter

Can't wait for all these cringelord student '''communist''' LARPers to get btfo on June 9th

>UK is about to literally elect a Marxist