>i comfort her by hugging her
>she reciprocates
>at one point she gets super scared
>hugs me tighter
>looking at me not the movie
>we start kissing
>escalates to sex
>long story short I gave D the D

I used to fuck my sister. Ask me anything.

That's because she's still a gigantic whore.

Did you use to fuck your sister?

Whore? Oh yeah. Gigantic? Nah, she was tiny. Like, 5'2" at most.

Yup.

why did it stop?
how did it start?
tell us in 10 paragraphs or more!

Bump

bump for wincest

>Why did it stop
We grew up and both moved away from home. Just too far away to keep things up anymore.

>How did it start
She hit puberty, got curious, was always bugging me, ended up doing a round of "I'll show you mine if you show me yours", which eventually led to her wanting my dick. And I gave it to her.

>Tell us in ten paragraphs or more!
Tinyurl com/columnscrusade

>me, 12
>spending Summer at relatives farm
>grill cousins all about
>11 year old is a budding sloot
>cute butt, I mean round and perky
>always in booty shorts with that BUTT
>did I say that butt was perky
>has a walk to accentuate butt
>guess those booty shorts get caught up there periodically
>she wants to play and chase
>turns out she wants to be spanked over my knee as part of the game
>spanked her through those booty shorts
>just a few smacks, she squirms to get away
>complains a bit
>comes back next day for more
>spanked her again, little harder
>she digs it now, smiling
>Summer ends, never pushed anything further
>bet she's had cock up that butt by now

All the good stuff in these threads is always fake and gay. Never any type of proof, nor does it ever sound real. Hoping one day I can share something that is real, though...

Looking for anons in central Texas who are definitely not into making incest happen and don't want to get in on their sisters/cousins/daughters/moms/whatever. Incest is against global rule 1 so obviously anyone actually looking for that would get banned for 30 days by the mods. Want to set your family member up? I start an affair with her, get her into being tied up and blondfolded, and talk her into threesome with a "friend". Who might that friend be? No idea, we'll figure it out. Definitely wouldn't want you to film without her knowing though because that would also be illegal and nobody here wants to talk anything that would get them banned right?

Might never find anyone in my area but hope I'm wrong. I have received a few responses that are pretty close to me so there's hope, but looking for all the incest-fetish anons who are around here because so far none of the responders know their relative too well. Email summertimefrost3@gmail if interested. Good luck to everyone else on fulfilling your fantasies.

Column when is season 3 coming

First couple parts are actually up and posted, but on a different t drive.

Tinyurl com/ColumnsWildRide

>mfw column is here

I liked that movie. Can't wait for the sequel.

Sup?

I liked it too. Syndrome is probably my favorite animated villain. Are you and your sister on good terms? Did things get weird?

>on good terms
Eh, we don't talk much, I dunno. It's definitely not like it used to be.

>did things get weird
You bet they did. Real weird. Oh, you mean after? Meh.

How often do you talk with her?

Haven't gotten a message from her in a couple months, actually. Between school and the holidays, she's pretty bogged down.

Do you think she dislikes you for what happened between you two? You should talk with her more if you can. After all, she is your sister.

Well the problem is we're not talking at all at the moment. I've messaged her, but haven't gotten any replies. I'm not gonna be weird and swamp her with messages and act like some desperate betafag. Sure, she's my sister. But she's also in college, married, and has a kid. Also, I have several other sibs I don't even talk to either. I guess it's kinda what we do when we grow up? Do I MISS talking to her? Sure. I also miss plowing her field. But if she IS over it, I can't change that. Gotta let her do her.