We need to start supporting older women in Hollywood

We need to start supporting older women in Hollywood

Literally scott auckerman in drag

Did she take it though?

i think joe camel deserves a second chance

he was just playing a part, not actively telling kids to smoke

Her boyfriend is 70 years old, the day she was born he was already in his 30s. That is pretty crazy.

She only realized it was offensive after they picked another actress

>gets an audition
>fuck you hollywood

And this is why no one wants you.

Bitch looks rough for 37.
I know a 43yo woman who still looks hot with minimal makeup.
Felicia Day is aged out and should just end her "career" as well as her life.

Bye guys. I'm going to migrate to /ck/ permanently. It was a good ride.

I won't be back

Wow she looks old. The thing about hitting the wall is really true.

Ungrateful bitch. And some of us are sticking working 9-5 jobs a week in Outworld.

>35 not aged out

Women are so funny some times. Not often. But somtimes. Women don't get hotter past 25 or so, not unless they're career hinges on it or they've been working out their whole life.

Once these sad bitches realize how little value they have besides their out-dated snatch reality begins to settle in.

Feels good man.

>your job is to be pretty
>you stop being pretty
>you're out of a job
Sounds fair to me.

Maybe she should have picked a profession that isn't based on looks.

does hollywood create the demand for actresses to be good looking or does the public?

Was she ever in Hollywood? I'm pretty sure she wasn't.

OMFG SHE IS SO NERDY XDDDD

m8 that comment was racist and sexist

>didnt say shit to support older women when she was young

>now she's old and suddenly she wants more support for older women

how can you delude yourself like this? she's just acting out of self-interest and pretending like she's doing it for some big ideal

She has a goofy face that can work if she's young and playing some ditzy character that comes off cute.

Once middle age hits in her goofy features become more and more pronounced so suddenly it just looks sad.

Also in pics or footage when she's not grinning like a maniac she looks horrible.

>soapbox about transparency, ethics and morality in an entertainment industry

>hides the fact she's in a relationship with some mummified geezer for the last 20 years so she doesn't lose her fandom of beta orbiters

>a camel has four legs
>her career doesn't have any legs

>Aged out of Hollywood

>go on an audition
>immediately tweet how sexist the role is

This is like going on a job interview and then calling up the interviewer and calling him him a cocksucker.

He's a jew, and I bet he can find a better ass to sponsor and pound.

The public. It's always the public.

Viewers want more sex, more violence, hotter actors and actresses, etc.

But it's a lot easier to blame nebulous "Hollywood" than it is to blame the general public.

Nah, this is like going to a job interview to McDonalds, then contacting as many people as you can who eat Fast Food and telling them publically that McDonalds is terrible.

her handjobs must feel strange

women always do that shit

if they want something for themselves, they wheedle and nag and bitch, but phrase it as if they want that thing for other people as if they're performing an act of charity

>desert horse

Rather, it's easier to blame nebulous "Hollywood" than particular casting agents or producers you want to actually work with down the line and who might blacklist you.

So shes angry at reality?

Hollywood is full of weirdos

I bet there was no audition.

I think Helen Mirren or someone at least admitted to this. She basically said she couldn't really complain about ageism because she wouldn't have the career she had if she wasn't young and pretty when she broke in.

She got an audition, which is not the same as an offer. It basically means she wasn't a big enough star for that project to be offered it.
t. Agent

Seeya.

aren't you allowed to say there's sexism in the industry if you've profited from it?

Holy shit, Young Heen Mirren looks just like Gwyneth Paltrow

Issue them better foundation garments?

But she is. I dont get why shes upset

genuinely thought you posted a pic of paltrow there

I was very confused when I googed Young Helen Mirren.

genuinely had a wank at Paltrow Mirren

you can just tell she must have the ugliest looking pussy

So people who are character actors are part of the problem? Shes a cunt who needs to realize her place as "the quirky weird chick" just like Brian Denehey and Joe Don Baker are cast as "drunks" or "fat best friends"

Name 1 thing shes done that doesnt involve nerd culture or video games. Pro-tip, you cant.

>Aged out

Naomi Watts got the lead in King Kong at your age, ugly bitch.