los cebuANOs

bikes scare me
idk they look dangerous especially how Malaysians drive
wew lad

nth for Dinuguan

trust me m8 im the best rempit guy that has high skill

FIRST FOR DEATH TO ISLAND NIGGERS

only the elderly watch wowowin
unless you watch it for the sexy dancer girls?

Wowowow what happen.
Am i missing something after 1 years ?
Are you that same Vietnamese dude that post animu ?

I love the area around MBK

Pretty sure old people watch Eat Bulaga.

Seriously though noontime shows and their relatives have been shit for years. Even Showtime is getting stale now.

Did you meet any ladyboys?

why you hef to be so r00d

whats this mulawin and wowowin

>Mulawin vs. Ravena
Reboot/sequel of a popular 2003 GMA teleserye. The original is notable for being Angel Locsin and Richard Gutierrez' breakout roles; by coincidence, both of the are in ABS-CBN now.

>Wowowin
Night show and latest incarnation of Willie Revillame's game show, known for giving money to poor people. Originally known as Wowowee and aired on noontime in ABS, he moved to TV5 due to disputes, later moved to GMA at least partly due to poor ratings in TV5.

I'll trust you on this one

Btw i dont have a helmet

Yes, but I'm only fucking around
Don't you know I'm hooman too

i only know pangako sayo
KENAPA ENGKAU PERLU MAKAN SAYUR~
where is this SP the place that you live

remake?/reboot? of this fantasy show from the early 2000's about 2 races of winged humans and their war with each other,they use weapons like spiked yoyos ,the other is a noontime show run by a creepy old man with plenty of hot dancers and jingles

>noontime show
It airs before 24 Oras.

Asean will perish.

I'm malay but not sexually attracted to asians, but this malay actor turns me on. I just masturbated to his pics. Anyone else feel the same?

he reminds me of shawn micheal desu
>"I'm not your boytoy"

HOLY FUCK, TRIP HAVE SPOKEN

I like the don draper hair
also if not fag, malayqt spotted

Literally who? Anyway, he lifts hnghh (which is rare among Asians)

ABANDON THREAD! ABANDON THREAD! ABANDON THREAD!

Sounds gay desu.
But he looks gay too, so it okay i guess

Says the country that will perish because oil prices are way down while reserves are drying up.

fuck you satan

>mulawin
2 mystical humaoid races with wings who hate each other have sex with people diluting their genes making their race mortal so the fight each other and stuff to be immortal again or something

No

Why is Sunway Pyramid a meme on /asean/?

Saujana Putra
are you female
how do you feel about niggers ?

>Asean will perish.

Then the glorious Nusantara should be born

hurts to read

demon trips have spoken
sorry asean

Kim

so where are we going to meet then hang out?

F

'
I'm gay ;) Niggers are ugly, but I would chloroform light skin niggas like Colin Kaepernick

This idk
closest mall for me is Sunway

How about a KL hangout ?

Where do you recommend

What is Ravena?

>gay
nothing of value was lost ;)

they're the side that isn't going to win

Pedra-Branca is ours you fucks. STOP STEALING OUR SHIT! REEEEEEEEEEE

i thought the closest one to you is ioi putrajaya which is only less than 15 min from you

What's with Sunway anyway? Why do people here keep talking about it?

Yes but i dislike ioi

I like MidValley the best

>I'm gay ;)

>8 people dead in Quirino Grandstand
>people get mad at P-Noy
>34 dead at Resorts World
>people aren't mad at Duts

midvalley is a goodplace for shopping fashion outside of bigger mall in kl
what do you ride to sunway?
bus?

this will never not be relevant

Best theatre used to go there often
Lrt + Sunway line

Why would the guy kill himself by setting himself on fire when he had a gun?

>things can be resolved by easily but no lets negotiate
>truckloads of police cordoned the area and saf is deployed
Both are different situations

how frequent are those IOI direct bus anyway?

I laughed

Hostage situation handled wrong is not the same as a lone gunman terrorist attack.

Noice m8.

Kek'd irl

please be detail
LRT which station and you mean specific bus?

he was trying to get an achievement for double suicide

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Camp_Abubakar

The United States Center for Strategic Intelligence Research has concluded that the 2000 Philippine consulate bombing in Jakarta, Indonesia and the 2000 Rizal Day bombings were conducted by the MILF in collusion with their Jemaah Islamiyah allies as an act of retaliation for the fall of Camp Abubakar

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_Philippine_campaign_against_the_Moro_Islamic_Liberation_Front

Estrada later ordered that criminal charges against MILF leaders accused of bombings and massacres be withdrawn in an attempt to lure them back to the negotiating table.

Why our flipleaders are fucking awful

They had multiple opportunities to shoot the hostage taker but didn't do so.

They had the Army's Light Reaction Company and the Navy's NAVSOG on standby near the US embassy but in the end branch politics prevailed and the PNP sent regular Manila cops instead of police commandos.

Better than normal sucide
He probably realized jow painful being burnt

Aperantly he did not submit his own write up so the Yearbook staff made up it for him
Facebook is my source tho.

I mean if police here had balls there wouldn't be a terrorist attack in the first place.

People died too, though. I'm just saying that it's weird that: 1. people aren't as outraged as they were before even though more people died now, and 2. many of the same people who got mad at P-Noy then are the exact same people defending Duts now. Really weird, you'd expect said people to be mad at both of them when people are dying.

You know what's weird? I think this is the first time an attack here ended with a suicide. Usually attacks here end with either someone escaping or being killed by the police.

Need an edit for all asean.

Lrt to USJ7
bus to Sunway

every hour or 2 from ktm serdang to ioi

sure lets meet at sunway at sunday night unless you want me to pick you up which is also fine but you need to borrow someone helmet also i need to pick you up before berbuka

Hypocrisy.

Not to mention the friendly fire fiasco

MILF was strong and entrenched thanks to Ramos' concessions.

It was commonly known during that campaign that our military and gubmint had an airstrike deal with the Bush administration where F-18s and even B-52s coming from elsewhere would bomb the shit out of MILF camps before ground troops move in.

>MILF

Philippine prison or suicide?
which one would you prefer?

I dont have a friend

I'll be waiting for you mahal-chan
t.recto killer

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how bout your roomie/house mate?
pretty sure i saw a lot of african everytime i past saujana putra

How to go to the new IKEA ? I am not KL ppl.

Prison only if you have strong connections.

Both Estrada and Gloria cancelled our ties to the USA
Hence china

what do you guys look like? post pics

would you?

Whats weird about it? Quirino hostage taking is a shitshow political fest full of redtape. Alot of experienced commandos can be deployed but not happened
While other one is robbery gone wrong.

Seems really weird. Whenever P-Noy made even a minor mistake people would easily get really mad at him but if Duts made a mistake, most people wouldn't care. I know Duts is still really popular but even when P-Noy was still very popular even his smallest mistakes were vocally criticized.

>robbery gone wrong.
Precisely. They could have had a better operation but more people still died. Point is that both were tragic events but people only really got mad at one but not so much the other.

Sauce

light brown
motorcycle hand tan

The situation was different, Abnoy had hours to take charge in the hostage taking scenario while Dutiti had zero control or knowledge over what a lone terrorist would pull off.

Dutiti had nothing to do with the friendly fire incident either, the fault alone belongs to the combat controller (the guy on the ground who is in communication with the pilot and his weapons system officer aka the guy who physically pushes the button to drop the bombs).

I don't hangout with Africans
I do hangout with Arabs but I dislike them
Had a few hangouts with a local

All in all none I wpuld consider befriending
>tfw emotionally distant
idk much sorry
I dont want to become a meme

That if this was Aquino fliptards will be mad and blame him

I thought crime rate is supposed to be down now

And hows that martial law working out the ye should have creamed them days ago

what are you smoking about

duterte is getting heat with martial law and how chaos is erupting in parts of the country

BRAAAAP

Mat rempit? You must be cute ;)

I still no forgive Philippine for how they handled the renegade cops holding tourist bus as hostages incident
Never forget

>Dutiti had nothing to do with the friendly fire incident either, the fault alone belongs to the combat controller (the guy on the ground who is in communication with the pilot and his weapons system officer aka the guy who physically pushes the button to drop the bombs).

Same with saff44 yet they scream otherwise

I'll be your friend
but I'm just a dirty flip
whiteys always the best choice for friends I think, makes you seem cooler
>doesn't want to become a meme
pls. we'll make fun of you for 1 week then it'll blow over, need to add more to asean comp

Got it from Sup Forums. Looks a lot like my Iranian friend ^ w ^