Who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n5Gq7sNsCjc
youtube.com/watch?v=sVAP5qWnBek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking gorilla , it'd just throw a rock at the bear

No weapons allowed. He can only use his bear hands

Still the gorilla , look at the size of the cunt he'd destroy the bear

lol, grizzly is larger. about 100kg heavier, but in extreme cases can go even to half a ton, and have five knives on each fucking paw. and is born to kill, not to munch grass. obvious one

Grizzly, no contest.

Grizzly because one gorilla is the same as one nigger and can't fight 1v1.

The monkey obviously. It's already beating everyone in America.

Gorilla

The grizz without a doubt, once the jaws lock it’s over

would be interesting to watch but im putting money on the grizzly

The gorillas more mobile hed just jump off a tree and bash the cunt on the head or some shit

Easy to spot the nigs

You think that gorilla can't break open the bear's jaw? Their muscles are practically made of iron. The bear's fucking dead.

There's a video of a baby bear fucking up a dog with judo style moves, the gorillas fucked in seconds

Assuming they're both fully grown adult males, the grizzly

The gorilla probably has a bit of edge in terms of strength, but the Grizzly outweighs the silverback by like 50%-60. The Grizzly also has some serious fucking claws and jaw strength. They'd fuck each other up real bad no doubt, but Grizzly win everytim

i doubt gorillas primary instinct is to break jaws.

if you watch gorillas fight in nature they just try to club each other with hands.

my bet - bear will win 100%. It is larger, stronger, thicker, and made to kill.

Aido?

to anyone who says gorilla you faggots are forgetting that the bear has sharp ass claws and a longer reach

dude a bear will fucking climb that tree. the grizzly literally has more weapons. his face with teeth made for eating meat and paws equipped with razors

There used to be a sport in medieval England where they'd starve a bear for 2weeks and put him up against a pack of wolves, they did win like a quarter of the time

RIP harambe

But king king did it in that one movie with dinosaurs so it must be instinct

Kong* my dumb auto correcting phone

>Kong kong

Bear, easily. Any strike or bite would result in huge lacerations.

The gorilla wouldn't be able to club the bear to death before the bear nicks an artery, disembowels the gorilla or just crushes its head with a chomp.

Also

Gorillas are relatively intelligent, it'd nope the fuck out of there

the bear 99.5% of the time, this isnt even really a contest, that picture doesnt do justice to the grizzlys size advantage

ok then...bear must be de-clawed....you are asking a simple question...bear vs gorilla...one of the gorillas assets is his brain and ability to use it to gain advantages....you can't put restrictions favoring the bear

Bear reaches gorilla before gorilla can fatally wound bear with rock.
Bear destroys gorilla in 3.14 seconds

So if a human hops in the fight with a machine gun and a nuclear button and shreds the fuckers, would you say it was a fair fight?

>Kang kung

Yes you dickhead. How would a human without tools and a bear be a fair fight?
We without our intelligence lose to dogs.

You silly willy, he's not saying use outside means to win the fight he just means if there is a rock the gorilla should be able to use it as a weapon if they think of it. Like if a human joined found a pointy stick and jabbed them both in the eye sockets (impossible btw)

>we lose to dog
Kek you must be ultra weak pussy to lose to dog

It all depends is the gorilla fully roused for battle? Gorillas are fully defensive units they will only attack when absolutely necessarily while bears are stupid as fuck and they will ironically chimp out much faster. Honestly if an angry ass silver back went against a grizzly, the silverback would tear him to pieces. Gorillas are mostly muscle and they are smart as fuck

Humans really aren't built for killing predators. We're built for killing things that run away from us, not at us.

A well trained human who understands what to prioritize in the situation they're attacked by a pit MIGHT come out on top.

You would not. Most would not. Don't be stupid.

Gorilla but it would be close

Bitch, if a gorilla can take down a fucking T Rex, I’m pretty sure it can destroy a bear.

If a gorilla is roused to battle watch the fuck out not only can they outmuscle grizzlies but they are intelligent. This user is right

A pit weighs like 50 pounds, I could pick it up from any position and slam it’s head in to your mom

WTF a gorilla is 350 lbs and a Grizzly is around 600 lbs with claws. It wouldn't be much of a fight to be honest, just a prolonged mauling.

Have you ever heard an angry gorilla? I don't thing bears can roar that loud so the gorilla cry would scare the fuck out of the bear to begin with. Keep in mind wild animals do not want to fight at all

Oh, you'd just pick it up.
Except it's locked onto your leg tearing into you, so picking it up would hurt you worse.

Or your arm, so slamming it into the ground isn't really an option, because one, its grip on you is stronger than you can throw it, and two, if you did, you'd just tear a huge chunk out of your arm, and it get right back up to take another chunk.

You are not smart.
Your options here are: do something to make it leave you alone, Blind it and beat it or use a weapon.

what kind of bullshit argument is that? "practically made of iron". stay in school kiddo.

Not even close, a fully grown GB can be up to 4 times as heavy as the Gorilla and way stronger. They have been known to shatter the skulls of Lions with one swipe of their paw.

Silverback typically grow to about 1.8 m, or 5'11". Grizzlies however grow to ten feet, or 3 m. Not to mention that they're hundreds of pounds heavier. While the silverback is more agile and smart, a swipe from the grizzly will take its head off

/thread

Boy agressive cats scare off bears. They are pussy cocksucking matriarchal fags lol

And we'd rather not shoot someone we don't have to. It doesn't mean we're not capable of it, does it?

youtube.com/watch?v=n5Gq7sNsCjc

the bear is more massive and goes more a slower paced fight. Meanwhile the silverback goes in more aggresively. I think the silverback still have a chance, would definitely watch though

A silverback wouldn't charge a grizzly because of the size difference, though.

The nigger.

Dude bears are fucking pussies. A gorilla has a whole faimy to protect and the silverback will protect them... a bear is a scavenger pussy unless it's a MOTHER bear protecting her cubs..even then she will not chase if you are away from her cubs. Fuck with a silverback and his family and he will maul you to death

A nigger. Like you.

Bear wins every time. During the gold rush they used to import animals to fight for entertainment - gorillas, bears, lions - whatever. Bears won 100% of the time. It wasn't even close. Their swipe is strong enough to break the neck/back of almost anything they fought, and their skin is thick enough to protect them from immediate injury.

Look it up, faggots. It isn't even a debate.

A grizzly bear is a prime example of an apex predator. There is nothing that even remotely comes close to challenging or threatening it once fully grown. They dont need to be smart and walk around like they own the place because they are very instinctually secure in their bearness. They hunt down and kill a fucking bull moose which is not a pushover of an animal either.

A male silverback gorilla is an herbivorous creature. They dont really have any real predators either but themselves are not a predator. They are completely a defensive creature and have no natural instinct to kill. They are incredibly strong but not more so than a grizzly. Their biggest defense is just being fucking loud, intimidating and scary.

Grizzly bear hands down favored 20 to 1. They used to pit them against male lions and they would win 20 times to 1, and I think an even fight might be a male lion vs. a gorilla.

Gorilla, primates are inherently mean, and have bad intentions when they fight.

expect genitals to be squeezed, and eyes to be gouged, and paws to be squeezed.

Grizzly has claws but is not as strong nor dexterous. if the gorilla gets any grip on the grizzleys arm/paw its will be broken.

gorilla wins by bashing the helpless bear's head in.

Bears naturally have claws. Gorillas are naturally very intelligent. No outside forces, no removing things they already have from birth.

Unless we actually put them together in an arena, we will never know. I've seen a video of a fucking Pit Bull destroying a Brown Hyena before. We just never know.

It has no chance. Lion vs bear fights go back in history and it was something of a meme back then that ignorant people bet on the lion because it was loud and aggressive and scary but the house already knew the outcome and took them to the cleaners.

if you are smart you give the pit your non donimant arm which it will lock onto, then proceed to gouge its eyes out. it won't let go of your arm while you are doing this.

after gouging the eyes, you squeeze its genitals which will cause it to let go.

you now have a blind pit, and minimal puncture wounds on your arm.

(from experience).

>dude a bear will fucking climb that tree
Nah, brown bears do that. A grizzly will just knock the fucking tree over.

This is numba won bullshit

this guy battles.

Kek.

go look a gorilla in the eye, and see how "defensive unitly" it is. while not as bad as chimps, they still have aggressive tendancys

#1 BOOLSHEET

A grizzly needs one strike and the fights over.

>implying bears can beat gorilla warfare

Plot twist, the gorilla has bear hands.
Shit got intresting real quick.

>They are incredibly strong
And even that mythical strenght of monkeys is overrated.

a gorilla is not a monkey, you ape

Bear is used to hunting wolves, lions, bulls, walruses, moose, etc. every day. Gorilla is used to hunting salad. Bear will win every time.

even the playing grounds a little, give the gorilla a bowie knife. what then???

A snake beats both yet a mongoose beats a snake, can a mongoose defeat the bear and the grizzly ?

I've never understood how a dog could beat a human in a fight. I know certain breeds like pitbulls have nasty bites but surely an average human would be full of enough adrenaline at that point to pick up the 60 pound dog latched onto his arm and just wallop it against the ground or a wall? Surely the weight advantage would count for something?

tardigrade

/thread

That's not the kind of life lesson I'd want to learn.

How the hell did that happen to you?

An average full grown male grizzly stands at around 11ft

Also the bears paw is larger than the face of the ape, that jungle nigger aint squeezing shit.

>/thread

>thread

If the dog is biting your arm and wont let go, you could easily turn the dog around and rape it until it lets go of your arm, not sure why people dont do that

I had a bitch do that...to my wallet.

why didn't you just squeeze its genitals first you sick fuck?

The gorilla has aids they both die eventually, i’m declairing it a draw.

I'm sure the first thought when he had a dog stuck to his fucking arm wasn't whether the dog will enjoy the upcoming experience.

You have aids. Cunt

Dogs have vice like eyelids, you’d struggle to get a finger in there once he clamped them shut

I may sound cheesy, but I got what you did there. This is proper smarts.

a bear cant even reach behind its back. a very strong and agile human could kill a bear.

Ursa funny.

My pit weighs 55 lbs. I weigh 240. I often fantasize about if he turned on me could i kill him? I decided id have to sacrifice an arm then just strangle him.

Then so does your mom and sister, Pass on my sincerest apology.

Best answer yet. My point exactly. It would be a serious fight, but the bear wins nonetheless.

HAHAHAHAHAHAA

anyone who says gorilla is fucking retarded

Pic related hes on the right

You shouldn't have a dog. I seriously hope you don't have children, either.

Gorrila win ofc, with rock throw option like said before, see vid for proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=sVAP5qWnBek

Suck it you stupid pro grizzly fembois

Did you purposly ask for the ugliest looking pot licker in the litter or was it just random bad luck ?