What do you think of Hispanic women? Are they redpilled...

What do you think of Hispanic women? Are they redpilled? Should the white man give up white women and start eating Latina pussy?

>Should the white man give up white women
Yes

Latinas have the sexiest footpussy.

>ever eating pussy
just lmao

If you want low IQ children yes

>What do you think of Hispanic women?
80% of them look like Jeb's wife.

> Should the white man give up white women
no
>start eating Latina pussy
no just fuck and impregnate them.
also black women
don't take care of your mongrels just your white kids.
purify the world with your white semen

Fuck off Goldberg

Trips of truth

No, I don't like the taste of beans.

Depends on how you define "Latina." My woman is a white Portuguese, her people being from the Azores islands specifically, and is descended from nobility. Tits, ass and hair not unlike OP's picture; face has some more neotenous features, and she has great values, putting her firmly into the "anime-tier" category of 3DPD. Beautiful green-gold eyes, which is the true master-race of eye colors. Get yourself one of these if you can, but they are obviously in extremely limited supply.

Incidentally, the only problem I've observed with Hispanic women is that they tend to run borderline a little more frequently than some other races, but if you can get one with good values, and you're *actually* a strong male, her personality problems should be manageable. Seriously, there are far worse things you could breed into your genetics.

White man started many years ago. 1492 being exactly. The Hispanic woman is a mix between Spaniards and Indians.

>live in Miami
>Cubans and Colombians everywhere
>the women are great looking and the men are mega manlets

there's no competition

they all want the bwc

>Should the white man give up white women

whose idea could this be

Uhh who is jewing who here?

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

The Aryan race must remain pure.

>israel flag
>thinks he's white

YOU NEED TO GO BACK
O
U

N
E
E
D

T
O

G
O

B
A
C
K

That said:

>israel flag
>only poster with the correct opinion

Get your fucking shit together, white race

Hispanic women are usually kind, conservative, hard-working people. But more than a few of them are evil to the core and will act like the former to get into a decent backstabbing position or just use someone.

Eating pussy is for betas, and if you're a beta a Hispanic woman will make your life a living hell.

Latinas are extremely aggressive and it's a tool used to weed out all but the most masculine and strong-willed men. Anything less than that and they will chew you up and spit you out. If you stand your ground and show the Latina that you wear the pants in the relationship, she will worship your cock and make you delicious food.

Seriously, my Latina gf drains my balls every day even when she isn't feeling well because they really aim to please. Only catch is you have to be worth pleasing.

kek'd way too hard at the picture

jesus theyre not even trying to cover up anymore

Sounds like free market to me.

Thicc

I think they're not monolithic and would need to evaluate indivisual cases.
Off the top of my head I knew one from a business communications class, acne on face, highly acceptable nalgas, wierd unsolicited reference to a pre-Colombian lilitu-equivalent in her self-introduction.

You can already tell shes gonna gain 80 pounds in 5 years

Shlomo is right
We should reverse-enrich the world, and give women from other races the sperm they deserve

BLEACHING

This desu

I've been doing it since I was 15. Virginia here fag, bleached Black girls and Asians

The time I spent in Texas further fueled my dislike of them.

into the oven

I have never seen a latina before :(

First of all, WTF do you mean by Hispanic? It can mean a lot of things, but you being a gringo, you probably refer to any women born south of the border... I would say, they can be as good looking as any white/yellow/black woman or ugly as sin... Poverty makes people ugly, because makeup, health and food are hard to get... So you will find lots of ugly women, but we have many good looking bitches around.

I hate this picture because of the left one's hideous face.