Thoughts?

Better than V : D : C?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h2TYEyU-3O8
youtube.com/watch?v=bHD6OPO7Tw4
youtube.com/watch?v=d0DEZsgmXsw
discogs.com/seller/DarlaDiscogs/profile
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think I'd say better but I still love it. Some really really good tracks on here

tfw can't find it on flac since what.cd died

Alright...a razorblade. Totally not emo :-P

AND ITS TROOOOOO

I'd say better. In fact for me it's closest album to 10 I've ever heard.

The only problem is IMHO the tracks are all in the wrong damn order. And I can't work out the best order because I've now been infected by listening to it so nothing will ever feel right. I'm pretty sure it should end with Your World Is Eternally Complete and then Pretending? Not sure though. This will bug me until I die.

Im sharing it on soulseek.

Nah, but definitely still great nonetheless.

VDC = 8/10
YWNKW = 7.5/10

I think 7.5, I don't know, might be 7.

VDC is definitely better. Took me a while to admit it was great, for some reason.

YWNKW is underrated, though.

the only problem i have is i wish they would take out female lover and have it end on eternally complete

Halica is the patrician's choice

youtube.com/watch?v=h2TYEyU-3O8

:D

:C

true patrician coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=bHD6OPO7Tw4

It's on bandcamp.

I like it more, but I don't think it's objectively better.

There are no songs on that album better than Dsco or Chocolate Matter so no it's not better than VDC

Does the physical release of VDC have any lyrics? I can only ever make out a few words for any of the songs.

>Ywn buy a vinyl of V:D:C

Fuck, it feels bad bros.. Does anyone on Sup Forums at least have the physical CD?

>Better than V : D : C?
No, but it's still great.

Yes. The label sells them on discogs.

You have a copy of it?

It's an 8.5 but V:D:C is a personal 10. But some of their best songs are definitely on You Will Never Know Why. Milk in particular is really underrated and spectacular, top 3 song from them/him

Yes

Agreed about milk

I'm not sure why, but I've always liked the cover of it by this guy, it captures the comfyness of the song really well

youtube.com/watch?v=d0DEZsgmXsw

Does it have an insert?

Post a photo of it if you can

I don't remember and don't have the CD with me. Send them a message to find out.

discogs.com/seller/DarlaDiscogs/profile

Damn thanks for posting that. I've never seen it before but it was much nicer than I expected. I usually never like Sweet Trip covers too

first heard this album from a user on plugdj, "Pretending" is one of the best songs ever recorded and even normies love it.

shieeeeet, how come I never payed atenttion to this album. It's so good.