The Logan Paul "Suicide Forest"

The Logan Paul "Suicide Forest"

If you had Mr. LOGAN PAUL in front of you, what would you say? What advice would you give to that YOUTUBE character?
Is it good to make fun of SUICIDE?

How would you react if you see a guy who has committed suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNElEb5tH5k
liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
youtube.com/watch?v=D6IBrTIpRqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>LOGan

The video wasn't even that bad. Like honestly how tf do you react to finding a random dead body. The dude couldn't help being a little humorous, he didn't know how to fucking react. The video even started with continue at you're own risk, and he even stopped to say suicide and mental illness is a big deal after finding the body. Fucking kids and liberals on the internet will find anything to complaim about. He did nothing wrong lol.

Got the vid? I missed it.

I'd say: Aren't you the 'savage' guy?

He did too lmao. He not only continued to film, he edited and uploaded it for a bunch of normie kids to see.

>If you had Mr. LOGAN PAUL in front of you, what would you say?
"can i have your autograph? I loved your vlog in the suicide forest"

Hope someone starts laughing at your mom's funeral then

he shouldn't have given the corpse a Dirty Sanchez

Kid is 20 years old. I remember I found a dead body at age 17. Literally the only thing that made the "creepy" feeling I had inside me after go away was joking about it with my friends at school the next day. People need to lighten the fuck up, emotions and life are complicated.

Well considering that he broke youtube terms of service and the video got taken down because he filmed a dead body which classifies as disturbing footage, yes he did do lots of things wrong.

>Hope someone starts laughing at your mom's funeral then

yeap... hope so

I work in hospice. I've seen a ton of newly dead people. His reaction was fine. If any of you NEET faggots think he should have acted differently, you need to grow up.

liberals?? surely liberals don't give a fuck - you americunts know nothing about political ideology.

the right wing and the left wing wanna tell you what you can watch, liberals are busy smoking a giant spliff getting sucked off by... whoever, it's all good

Yeah he just randomly stumbled into the suicide forest by accident and totally handled the discovery like anyone of us would, by taking a camera and getting some juice close-ups for the audience. Just like any decent person.

I'm Japanese
Is his blood red color?I think like a psychotic disorder

Hahaha Lol! He committed suicide... hilarious

LOGAN PAUL 2018

this guy looks like a crazy guy... get away--

Link us the video you filmed with close-ups of the corpse and you joking around with it.

OR are you not as normal as Paul?

HE took the video down, not youtube from all the backlash he got.

Anyone got a link to the video?

youtube.com/watch?v=uNElEb5tH5k

OK.. THIS IS IT

he didn't joke about the guy he just laughed, kinda a normal reaction to being shocked and finding a dead person

>sign in to confirm your age
no

no, there's no way to justify showing a dead body in a YouTube video, and laughing at it, that means it's wrong with the head, the reaction when they found the body is not to laugh nervously, it's to laugh at the body

Believe or not charlie that happened long before everyone just randomly had a fucking camera in their pockets. If it was my job to make daily vlogs and my rich ass lifestyle led me to being lucky enough to travel to japan and the suicide forest you better believe i'd make a fucking vlog in there and not censor or edit SHIT cuz i'm not a pussy like you.

Oh piss off you fag...

he just didn't laugh at it tho... sure he laughs but not at the body

Coming from someone who had had suicidal thoughts in the past, and who still struggles deeply with depression, Logan Paul's actions disgust me. I know that the thing that got me through was everything other people did, but seeing Logan do this was not only disrespectful, but it sent me into a panic attack, because it made me worry all over again that maybe people do not care, because if someone like Logan Paul can come out and show that he does not care and that people will stand at his side and defend him, it makes it seem like there is armies of people out there who do not care. People who think nothing of my existence, and when I think that one person would not care, I begin to question everyone. So I will not watch anything from Logan Paul again, I did not before, and I will not now. I will not touch that apology, or his Twitter, or any other content he creates. Logan Paul I have really taken any faith I had in people, any hope that I should have killed myself, I have taken it from a stable place, to one of the weakest places I have ever been, I had removed my strength. I know for certain that it will take months, years to get me back to the stable place I was at, so all I can say is thank you, Logan Paul, for taking such a serious topic, and making it seem worthless, for making its victims seem worthless, for making its victims feel worthless. You have truly done a fantastic job.

>what would you say?
nothing that hasn't already been said

So you have no problems to go look for suicide victims and exploit their death for fame and subscribers, because you are not a pussy.

Finally I get your point, youre as much of a trashbag as the Pauls. Great argument.

Where'd all you faggots come from? How many of these threads do we need?

Ppl need to stop getting salty about the laugh everybody reacts to traumatic events in their own way.
The fact he uploaded the vid deserves full criticism.

>defending youtuber
>imblying you know who he is
underage b&

these threads are fucking annoying.

if you're offended by the way he reacted, you're overly sensitive. ive never seen so many newfags on this board at once.

in reality, suicide in japan is still viewed as an honorable way to die. the idea comes from the days where harakiri was a noble sacrifice to a powerful leader. this is also the reason murderers in japan tend to use bladed weapons instead of guns.

/thread

anyone got a link to the whole thing, without the dead guy being cut out?

liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

thxs m80
>opens up bottle of lotion
>gets out dildo
>prepares mein anus
gonna be a good night

My older brother killed himself 2 years ago.

I wouldn't say anything to this sack of shit. Instead I'd grab him by the fucking mop on his head and put it through a fucking wall.

This is funny?

59/5000
Doing this in a video is fine? Is it right to do this?

Are you fucking retarded? I'm half Japanese and can confirm this is complete horseshit. It's 2018 dumbass.

Next time, don’t go to the wrong neck of the woods.

I like stefan moleneaux's answer to this.

He needs empathy and comfort about the body he witnessed not outrage from the media.

It was a bad move posting it on youtube but cmon he's what 20? I did worse shit when i was 20. Luckily there wasn't that much social media back then.

People need to chill.

Off by 2... Killself

then we need to relax

If you had your Father, Mama, Sister, Uncle, Aunt, any family member hanging in a forest in that way would be laughable? would we relax and laugh in the faces of your relatives?

'victims' they chose to do it, stop fucking putting them on a pedestal because they fucking cop out

I understand joking and goofing around as a way of coping, but filming yourself joking and goofing around, editing it then uploading it to the internet?

She's coming for you Logan Paul
SHE WILL release the footage!

youtube.com/watch?v=D6IBrTIpRqg

Goddamn hes 22. Why do people keep talking about 20yos like theyre children?

"Oh hes just 25" fuck off, at 15 you should be mature enough to not do stupid shit. If you do stupid shit at least own the stupid shit and admit you're a stupid fuck.

I'm not saying laugh.

I would offer him comfort and then explain to him why it was a bad move. that what you're explaining right now might not have occurred to him.

Kill yourself

yes

hi im half japanese, listen to me even though ive never lived in japan. reeeeeee

I don't know who you are, i don't know where you live but I know you still do stupid shit like posting garbage like this on the internet every year.

or

He's 22, not everyone knows what they want to do with their life at that age. Also he might not have had the education from a father figure to teach him that this isn't acceptable. Who knows. Either way he should be taught that this is not something to post online, but also people should ask him if he's ok.

Take your pick, me I work in a hospital and my first dead body left me shocked as well.

The terminology for the corpse is SO FAR FROM THE POINT you moron.

Even though I don't think that what he did was fine, I don't really see THAT big of a problem.
I mean it's a guy that films basically everything that happens to him, so when something like this happens, no shit that he'll film it.
Now he probably shouldn't have uploaded it, especially showing the body so much, but he probably thought that he could send a good message with it. "Suicide is not the option, blah blah blah".
And the laughing part is completely fucking normal tbh. People react to stressful situations in weird fucking ways. For example a few years ago I got a call from my parents telling my that they put my dog to sleep (he was old, I knew it was coming, just didn't know they'd do it that specific day), and my brain just fucking went stupid and I laughed a bit. Not sure why, but I just did.

So yeah, not a cool thing to do, but if you take into context that he's a 22yo dumbass who films everything in his life, and that doesn't think shit through properly, then I don't see why everyone is losing their shit about it.

I want to own a spaceship.

kek

The truth is that the world in general does not give a damn about you or even know you exist. Random people on the street would easily eat you alive if it meant having their deepest desires fulfilled. Grow the fuck up.

oh big whoop some fucking dumbass online posted a video of him with a corpse. if any fucking other person did it, no one would care. If I went and did it, no one would give a shit.

Nobody, not even the Paul bros are stupid enough to think it was okay. He literally chose to exploit someone's suicide to draw attention to himself, to further his career and generate headlines. He's an obnoxious sociopath and the only thing he deserves more than hate is to be ignored.

found a loganger

>How would you react if you see a guy who has committed suicide?
lmao u dead lol

thank you

my advice would be a .50 caliber bullet to the head

Yes he's a YouTube chosen one... he took his own video down. YouTube took all others videos that called out his video because they apparently violated TOS. But His video was flagged and reported but didn't come down till he took it down.

I'd probably punch him just because I didn't like him to begin with. He deserves the shit storm for being dumb enough to show that video anyway. I've lost people to suicide, and I don't really care about the video honestly. We all seen worse on the internet anyway

Thank fucking God somone said what I was thinking. Logan Paul did nothing wrong

i wouldve wanted to shake his hand, but since he pussed out and started apologizing for it he can go rot in hell

amen. only your family really gives a shit, and sometimes not even them. for some reason, theres a bunch of faggots who create a hullabaloo about someone killing themselves, but in reality they wouldnt have given any shits about the dead person if they were still alive.

my 10 y/o nephew is obsessed with this fag
I could care less

ehh, he might be a sociopath, or he's just a dumbass 22yo who let the hoard of teenage retards that love him get to his head. I mean when everyone around you is praising everything you think of, it's no fucking wonder that you might not properly think through your actions. Like I said, he probably just thought that he could do a good thing with the video by saying shit like "you're not alone" "suicide is not the option", and everyone around him probably just confirmed his retardation.
I mean yes, if you've been depressed/suicidal yourself, or if someone close to you has been, you'd understand that it's fucking stupid, but when you're always surrounded by yes-men and you've never really felt that shit in your life, then it's understandable that you could totally misjudge the situation.
And again, not saying that the video was ok, just saying that he probably didn't mean anything bad with it, and that he's just a dumbass.

I know that many of you are supporting Logan are very young, so open your minds and listen to what I have to say if they succeed. I know he said sorry, but I should have seen it coming, he has a fandom based mostly on kids and the idea of him sitting there editing this video and still posting is beyond me. I know he's sorry, he's sorry, but he should have been more sensitive, he should send it but he was blinded by the opinions.

Get his dick out of your mouth.

kek

This has to be a bait no fucking way it's not. If it's not a bait you NEED to kill yourself. Faggot

is this a meme yet?

CANCER

Logan did nothing wrong.

I'd call him a faggot. Not even because of the suicide forest (which I could care less about) but because he's a goofy faggot.

ok so let me get this sraight: there are people complaining about a lack of sensitivity who frequent a board which has made people kill themselves and has about 10 rekt threads a day. seems legit.

I'd tell him that he didn't go far enough. He should have brought some rope, tied it around the dead nippers neck and wrists, and play it like marionette.
.....then fuck the corpse afterwards, for good measure.

ask him to hang himself at the same spot for his next vlog

Anyone who thinks that what the people who post to YouTube do matter is a failure as a human

Maybe not to adults, but to children who want to be like that, yeah, I'd say they fucking matter.

dumb question but how are the 2ch bros feeling about the drama? do they fucking hate gaijins even more now?

After watching the first minute of this video, i had to skip ahead to the body because this cunt was just insufferably stupid and unfunny. I'm embarrassed that anyone finds him remotely entertaining. He's a moron in a stupid hat. He's one of the reasons Millennials are hated. It's like watching my least funny friend from high school rambling on when he was super high. It's sad that I even know who this fucktard is now.

why is this being argued on Sup Forums of all places. every second thread has some user telling another user to kill themselves. and if not that then alliviating serious problems with dark humor. it is a human coping mechanism. so what he made a video, it is his job. so what he was uncomfortable, human nature. this is a well known landmark worldwide. he is not the first or last to see or film a dead person in suicide forest. people have to chill, trauma is everywhere, especially on this backwards ass website.

3/10. minus 5 for the pun, and minus 2 for using it in every fucking thread about Logan. die already.

Typical millennial tard. Lofahan's liberal parents are to blame. Never teaching him proper etiquette, manners and what respect for others means. Instead raising another dumbass with no parental guidance like bam margera.

Those children are also failures that don’t matter to society. YouTube is bottom of the bucket narcassictic idiot shit. Anyone who thinks YouTube has any relevance has voided their opinion.

>Those children are also failures that don’t matter to society. YouTube is bottom of the bucket narcassictic idiot shit. Anyone who thinks YouTube has any relevance has voided their opinion.

The most ironic thing is that 90% of its subscribers are children under 15 years old ... Millenials Typical "rebels" with dysfunctional families

But logan is the worst. He even surpasses pewdiepie in millennial normie retardation. He's 100% a pewdiepie hack, 200% ugly chad, 300% unfunny and 400% annoying.

Amen