Over the past month or so I've noticed my wife acting very strange...

Over the past month or so I've noticed my wife acting very strange. I'm almost certain she's cheating on me but I don't have any proof of anything and if she is I'll want audio or video recording of her being unfaithful before I take it to court to get a divorce. Whenever I try to look into getting really small cameras or good "spy" equipment it's all dodgy looking and I'm not really sure what to get. Do any of you Sup Forums bros know anything about this stuff and will you help me out?

I have the answer. Post nudes, wait for someone to say they recognise her because they're fucking her behind her husbands back, screenshot and then divorce!

Holy fuck i'd tear that up. Is this her?Moarrrr

You have physical access to her phone. Install a keylogger. inb4 has a password. Even someone like you with no ability to use google or think critically can shoulder surf the password. Inb4 has a 2nd phone. That's some next level cheating in that case. Private dicks aren't that expensive. Get one. If you're a fag who can't in to private dick then I'm available but you'll need to give me access t all of your networked equptment. I'll do it for free but I WILL print memes on your and your neighbors printers. Will reply with email if you so choose because I'll need to set up a throwaway email. I don't think you'll do it tho because you only want validation for your own hope (shes not cheating hurp durp) instead of facts.
k keep me posted.

No, pick unrelated but it gets your attention

moar of this ginger goddess!

I actually want validation and evidence so she can't get all my shit in court if she is cheating and we divorce. Also is hiring a pi going to be cheaper than buying the cameras or audio recorders?

If you're serious, OP, then do this professionally. Consult a divorce lawyer, and hire a PI specifically. Keep things normal at home and gather evidence via somebody professional.

>is hiring a pi going to be cheaper than buying the cameras or audio recorders?

First of all you won't need to buy any cameras because you have fucking physical access to her phone which in itself is a little computer. You can get everything you need with it. Including the sound of your wife moaning while getting drilled because it has a camera and mics built in.
Secondly if you hire a PI you'll have an impartial witness to tell the judge and jury that your whore of an (ex) wife fucked around and if he's the one taking the pics they'll have way more credibility in court.
Or you could give me access to your shit and I'll do it for free with a slight side dish of trolling but with your best interests at heart because cheaters should burn in hell.

If I was in your situation I'd take a deep personal inventory. Get your head on straight so you don't do stupid shit in reaction. Have everything pre-planned including what to do if your suspicions are misguided.

Immediately seek legal information online, advice from law forums etc. regarding your state laws on divorce; more importantly your finances. Then contact a lawyer directly.

Take up a new hobby that distracts you and provides a plausible alibi. Working out or heavy physical activities might be a really good idea right now. Anything that leads you towards a new life or, again if you're wrong, a better you for your wife.

This is the time to get that blowjob on video to share with us later.

As for spytech keyloggers are common and easy to maintain on devices you have root control. Cell phones are trickier but if you can get root access you can install spyware that "calls home". Home camera systems and recorders are easily available from China. Watch those shipping times domestic may be better for now.

Get yourself a PO BOX for receiving personal mail. Get storage locker/safe deposit box asap and start moving assets quietly into cash, silver/gold, and maybe some crypto.

IF she is cheating be a year ahead of her.

Oh, and make sure your opsec is tight. Don't leave breadcrumbs to your suspicion. She could notice your change in behavior or worse uncover your attempt to track her.

Keep your devices and mind sparkling clean.

You aren't fooling us, OP. You just want to record it so you can fap to it. I hope she's getting blacked.

If that pic is your wife I suggest you just suck it up - so to speak.

>recording of her being unfaithful before I take it to court to get a divorce
you don't understand how divorce works

>Do any of you Sup Forums bros know anything about this stuff and will you help me out?
Yep. I can help you. With a little advice. If you assume she's cheating and you need "proof" it means she is. She's going to lie to you about how she isn't until she gets confronted with proof. Just dump her now lol

>you don't understand how divorce works
Proof of infidelity still counts for something in many jurisdictions.

Yeah not so easy when you’re married. She’ll get half his shit if he just dumps her.

we need proof of rife
or fuck you opie

Nopie

PROOV OF WIFE NAO

First of, what state are you in? Also, do you support her or foes she support herself? Divorce for adultery only affects alimony not child support or anything else. Dont go through the expense if youre almost certain. Just look for bullshit. Way I did it was this: she had an android phone, so i activated what is now google maps timeline. Saw she went to some home at 11 and stayed there until 4am... On a Wednesday. Threatened to go and shoot whoever answered the door (i own handguns) pretending to be in fit of rage and told her it'd be a "passion crime" and id go to jail only temporarily etc. She admitted to some stuff, but found out about some married dude months later. Im divorced now and didnt cost me but child support.

Give her half. If she didnt earn it herself, she'll go through it quick and wont get more. If its really "half of your stuff" youd make up for the half you lost in no time

Jesus, just buy a fucking gopro and a 128gb sd card for it. Then puts it somewhere inconspicuous in your bedroom (behind tinted glass if possible, a lamp is a good example) and leave it recording all day while you're at work.
If she's not cheating at your house, pay for a PI as has been mentioned or else break into her phone (can't be that hard)("oh honey, my phone's dead, can I borrow yours? I need to call my friend Al so I can give him our address and arrange where to put the boxes. What's that? Oh yeah, my friend Al is bringing by some boxes to help me get into painting again. I used to paint.")

I suspected my gf was cheating on me once. I installed an sms backup app on her phone, which are generally available in the app stores, that emailed all her texts to an address I specified. I made it look like an official Verizon address (e.g. [email protected].) Every text she sent or received got immediately emailed to me. Turns out she wasn't, but was going to NA meetings.

Seconded. She looks like an IRL Mary Jane from Spider Man

cuck betamale loser

>NA meetings
People fuck like rabbits at those