If any one could help me that would be great. My name is sierra. I just turned 18. And I live alone...

If any one could help me that would be great. My name is sierra. I just turned 18. And I live alone. I also have a 4 year old son. I am literly starving. Its been 4 days since I have had any food.

Nudes and we might donate

no timestamp, no tits, kek wants help

Tits with timestamp

Cancel your internet subscription and buy your kid some food... Priorities

Come on, you cancel the kid and buy more bandwidth, are you retarded?

I live in student housing. The Wi-Fi is free.

Tits or starve

Easy 5 step plan
1) turn around that piece of paper
2) write "will suck dick for food"
3) go to street with paper
4) suck dick
5) get food

You gotta do what you gotta do. Suck some dick. Show off on cam for people. I bet if you started a cam show, you could easily make a few hundred dollars tonight teasing virgins. Dignity isn’t a factor when you have a child to feed.

>4 year old kid
>lives in student housing
Bait threads have gotten lazy.

> I live alone.

> I also have a 4-year-old son.

Why does you having a son matter if he doesn't live with you? And how are you going to ask for money without adding a link?

no sympathy

Eat the kid

Please I can't do nudes. I don't want my friends or my son when he's older to see it. The hunger is so bad my body is shaking.

You say you want to see them, but I have no tits.... They are so small as to not be worth your time. :-(

Face with pinky finger up

Stop pretending to be me.

Stop pretending to be me.

Both of you, please stop! You will confuse the others!

I am me. They are not.

I will post a picture to prove it.

Prove it.

I will send you .1 BTC post wallet

Stop this, I am literally starving and begging for help and you're all just pretending to be me to fuck with people's heads.

Give me a minute. My phone is having problems.

What the fuck am I going to do with bitcoin? I can't use that shit.

I'll have it

Dubs of truth.

I'll wait.

Wanna see those little titties!

Stop this isn't me either

That's not me

where's your kid live?

Stop pretending to be me!! My phone is working fine I'm just too poor to use my camera

timestamp

Yes my phone is having problems I don't know who this is but stop I'm seriously trying to get help here

Do you live in a photo studio with lighting and everything?

I thought you said you live in student housing...

Why not ask that photographer of yours to feed you.

All of you imposters, should be ashamed of yourselfs!

I am trying to go to school, to better my life, and yes I had a child when I was young and stupid, but now I'm trying to go to school to pursue a gender studies degree and get my life together and make a decent career.

I need HELP, not pity!

And certainly not requests for nudes! >:-(

None of this is me guys

thanks
15B7sfoawLNQa4 Xdsrc4EVqgDWDMUVJYH8

This is not me

Try go fund me ya dumb bitch. This is 4 chan Sup Forums random and it goes like this.. tits or gtfo!

Not me

Easy fix.
Go on backpage, post pics of yourself with face blurred, use a different name, and whore yourself out. If it's really you in the pic, you'd be able to get $500/hour

Not me either wtf

Campus art studio was helping a friend

THIS ISN'T ME!!!
DON'T GIVE THE MONTH TO THEM!!
;_;

If you guys keep pretending you're me I'm gonna go

It is me, youre not me

i won't give you cash but i will send you ramen and frozen veg from Amazon

Seriously stop pretending to be me I'm desperate and need help mocking me isn't helping

I'm not pretending to be (You), I'm pretending to be not (You)

Jesus Christ just suck some cox

Stop not me

But yet they still fall for them

If you have spent four days without eating and havent figured out a way to get s dollar to buy eggs than u deserve to starve bitch

You clearly live somewhere that either has a great social welfare net... OR you're paying for college out of pocket.

1) if it's a great social welfare net - where the fuck are your food stamps dumb cunt? Did you sell them all to buy drugs? Stop doing that. Prioritize your life style.

2) you're paying for all of this out of your pocket... in which case, where the fuck did you get the money for school? School is expensive. I didn't get to go to college because I had to pay my bills... dafuq should I be handing shit out to a little rich bitch like you (relatively speaking that is... since you're clearly richer than I since you could afford to go to school).

I doubt it's 2 though.

You probably live with a good social welfare net, like 1.

So go get dem fucking food stamps cunt!

Otherwise... tits or gtfo!

Coming to Sup Forums hoping to find human kindness and charity

Are fucking stupid?

paypal or btc?

I'll order you a peetzer, what state you in?

I'M SPARTACUS!

If you dont show tits please go. What are u not understanding about how this works. No wonder your starving ya dumb fuckin broad

What is this shit? GTFO with this nonsense.

btc
15B7sfoawLNQa4Xdsrc 4EVqgDWDMUVJYH8
even $5 will help
thanks

Heres the best solution, drown ur kid and kys. No more hunger issues for u or ur son. Tits or gtfo

>two offers for food, one for immediate delivery, asks for money