What's the big deal? We laugh at dead bodies/death here every day

What's the big deal? We laugh at dead bodies/death here every day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4v5rsEa9vUI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We also don't have 9mil subs on YT, and are not hated by 80% of the internet

>and are not hated by 80% of the internet

he's an insufferable douche bag. whatever it takes to stop him is ok with me.

Pretty sure at least half of the girls that are bashing him online would suck his cock given the chance

This is worse than the naked banana cartoon.

youtube.com/watch?v=4v5rsEa9vUI

That’s because everyone here is 18+. His target audience are tweens - that’s where the morality of it comes into question.

meh, despite him supposedly being the biggest youtuber on the planet i never even heard of him until this.

but people are retards and retarded shit is popular. so not much point in thinking about it

Wtf did i miss?

I am out of the loop...wtf happened.

How'd dubs neighbor! How's your day

He went to the Japanese Suicide Forest and filmed a dead body only blurring out the face. He laughed at it and uploaded it for millions to see before it got taken down - with delay of course, since he’s YouTube’s favourite product.

It was a dead chink who cares. There's a million Azns in this world. Some dead ones can be used for comedy fodder. If the dead dude was white maybe I'd care.

It's because no one wants the way they find out about their family or friend offing himself to be via some douche canoe's teen-audience vlog for giggle-cunt trendy shit vids of him being a faggot.
What if you were the family or friend of that guy who just committed suicide, and this fucking picklehead's teen-audience youtube video popping up on trending was how you found out about his death?
Bad enough when police discreetly show up at your door, come inside and have a quiet conversation with you about someone's death. But really no one deserves to find out about the death of someone they knew via the Youtube channel of some dick-slurping asshat like the guy there.

He is right,100% of the internet hates us!

Sure he's dead, but he's famous now. How insignificant are you again?

old news, i was hoping he died. actually went to check google all hopefull

I still hate the guy dumbass vlogger who needs to shut up. Him laughing is just helping him loose his fame. Even though it will probably end up boosting his popularity in the end.

If you're not an idiot 12 year old girl you shouldn't care.

True...

>and not hated by 80% of the internet

holy fuck

I don't know why I should give any fucks about this derpy douche.

show us his feminine penis.

but nobody here is underage. His fan base is mostly 12 year olds.

>and are not hated by 80% of the Internet

Logan Paul did nothing wrong

I'm a mirror Paul, give up. It's Dubselbill fristi

If anything it serves as suicide prevention, because who would want to kill themselves and have some random jackass youtuber come along and literally laugh at your fucked up body? It's on the internet now, which means it's pretty much there for all eternity too.

You're right, we're hated by 99% of the Internet.