How does one strike a conversation with a milf? I assume “hey your cute, i’m x” doesnt cut it...

How does one strike a conversation with a milf? I assume “hey your cute, i’m x” doesnt cut it, any tips for a virgin here? What pickup lines do you use?

Kill them all

this line has worked wonders for me on any chick

>hello, how was your day?

''hi mom'' always helps

is it really as simple as that? i find this very hard to believe

>overthinking, overanalyzing separates the body from the mind
yes, it's that simple. just thing of chicks as attention whores. make everything all about them and make them feel safe and 60% of the time you'll get into their panties 100% of the time

appreciate the tip user!

bro did you just drop a fuckin tool lyric i love u

i was hopin' someone would pick up on that.
>{fist bump}

Pick up lines are cute but you cant fully plan what happens after the first few sentences. So just be natural, ask her normal stuff. Keep an eye on her body language and shit like that, it aint hard. If she doesnt like you her body will make it obvious.

"You're too hot and I'm too horny for this taco stand. Let's go get a room and find God."

This works extra well if you and the MILF are at a church cakewalk.

problem is i dont know whats normal stuff, always been really quiet. Trying to break out my shell and grow some balls to chat to a woman

it'll be pretty obvious. if she's interested, she'll continue the conversation. if she's not, she'll give any excuse why she has to leave. i'm sure you can find yt vids on this stuff if you need a visual

OP you sound like a high-school freshman. Go to a bar, get some liquid courage in you, and force yourself to learn to talk to people. We were all clueless virgins at some point. Just grow a pair and start scoring bitches.

Oh ho, you sick bastard

>I assume “hey your cute, i’m x” doesn't cut it
Depending on how desperate she is and how attractive you are, that line could definitely be enough.

this
women are insecure as fuck. compliment her on her hair.
i'm gonna be a chick, tho...and say 'it's not what you say, it's how you say it'
example...how to compliment her hair:
>did you just get your hair done?
>why? you don't like it?
fail
>wow, your hair looks nice, did you just get it done?
>oh, no...i need to get it done, it looks terrible
>no you don't, i think it looks great!
win

O lawdy that was smooth, well done.

do you know how hard it is to think of lines like that on your own

Get her to talk about herself. All women will do this with little to no prompting. Agree with 85% of whatever nonsense she says, but disagree strongly with the least off-putting 15%.

Within 5 minutes, touch exposed skin. Arm, leg, whatever isn't bobs or vagene.

Move topic of conversation to something you're good at that isn't fucking queer. Soccer, swimming, bowling fine. Vidya, Magic The Gathering or programming is fucking queer.

Move somewhere together within 10 minutes. Go get a drink, hit the buffet, move to a quieter corner so you can hear her better, whatever. While moving with her, keep hand on lower back like you're guiding her.

Get alone with MILF. Think about dropping a load on her leathery breasts. Pop a 9" boner and press it against her side. Lick your finger and swirl it around her ear. Sing "Seasons of Love" from Rent and then slide your spare room key card into her asscrack.

You're welcome.

thanks for the advice anons

10/10

If you're going to go for a milf, you have got to be your genuine self. They have lived long enough to spot bullshit and unless they just want an easy fuck, you will be ignored.

I've known plenty of older women and they all have stated that the guys who use lines or try to act like something they're not just get led on and left behind. You won't even know how bad you're losing until they leave with another guy.

Pretend you're a star and grab her by the pussy. Donny says it works every time.

experience comes with age
don't take being shot down personally. it's gonna happen
make an effort to listen to chicks. when they're together, they talk very candidly. pick up on what they're saying and use it against them...so to speak

use your name... don't call yourself x