>we have the same interests and hobbies
>she's really cool
>i begin falling for her
>we talk all night every night
>two months later
>we still talk everyday
>i'm in love with her

What do I do, fellas?

Did you create the fake to catfish girls for nudes? Posing as a guy or girl? Doesn't she ask for your snapchat?

I created it just to talk to them. Posing as a guy. She asked for Facebook which I created

>Ask out on date
>Guy she think will show up doesn't
>Buy prostitute

>What do I do, fellas?

Seems like you regret the decision to make a fake instead of genuine account.

She wouldn't like the real me, OP

the girl might not be real either or do you know for a fact that she is?

yes

>implying she'd ever talk to OP if he made a genuine account

that's my point

Learn to tag posts you're replying to, nigger.

How the fuck can you love someone you're lying to with a fake account? That's fucking creepy dude.

Nothing is gonna happen if you dont come clean user, Just tell it like it is, no lies. Either shes fine with it or not.

But it's a really tough situation.

i created a fake account to talk to girls, i think it's obvious i a bit of a creep

Well the way i see it you either come clean, tell her that you made a fake account cause of your insecurity and give her your real info and ask her if she wanna meet up or anything, you could say that you're not comfortable with opening yourself up to strangers on the internet which is why you made a fake one OR you can keep living the lie, try to fish some nudes from this chick, cause lets face it, thats all youre gonna get if youre lucky, and then dump her. Your choice OP.

you fucked up mate, take this as a lesson and move on, there’s plenty of other girls out there mane.

Have you NEVER seen catfish? It's all super fucking creepy.

this, but dont dump her if shes a q3,14

look we can all agree i'm a creep

You deserve that for being an asshole and create a fake account. Now tell the truth and face reality moron.

Well i guess you know you have the confidence and personality to hold a conversation over text. Try to do the same thing, but with a real account next time. Don't tell her you're a catfish, she'll take it badly and there are just so many other girls out there.

what pic did u use for the account, op?

just some random chad

> arrange to meet at cafe or something
> meet her ten minutes or so after meeting time
> "hey, are you waiting for someone?"
> ask if seat is taken
> explain that you're also waiting for someone but might have been stood up
> make small talk and get to know each other
> use knowledge of her interests to your advantage
> congrats, you just went on your first date
Just don't spaghetti it up, sperglord

Why not? You already told us you two have the same interests and hobbies. Just dont act all autistic and you'll be fine.

but i'm fuck ugly

this

but if i use her for nudes my feelings won't disappear

Charisma and a big dick will compensate

well then gg. rip.

i have neither of those things

Then fucking kill yourself you pessimistic degenerate. We're fucking telling you what to do but you're literally turning down every fucking option we give you, I'm honestly surprised you even managed to talk to her with this fucking attitude. Either man the fuck up or move on. Heartbreak is a part of life, you wont die from giving up on her.

Fuck off, it's a delicate situation and I'm trying not to fuck it up

You already did Sup Forumsro

What would you do in this situation

Post face

It's not a fucking delicate situation. Either you do or you don't. You're never going to get this girl by continuing to live the lie you've constructed, if you want into her pants and her heart you gotta come clean, its literally the only way. Or if you're feeling extra autistic link her this thread. I'm sure she's gonna love the read.

nah fam

Wahhhhhhhhhh. Kill yourself faggot

I think the fact I'm talking to a girl suggests I'm not a faggot

Although I'm using a fake account to do so

this thread is now officially underage bait

she's 19 dude

Because you're a faggot. Sage

But why would I talk to girls if I was gay

>mfw op takes retarded trolling to the next level

but i'm british so 19 is legal

You're trying to hide the fact that you're gay from yourself so you created a thin veil where you have no opportunity to actually touch women until you eventually realize in your parents basement deep in your 30s that you've been a faggot all along and rape your dad to death.

Easy. Just come clean. Explain you fucked up and you're sorry. Worst case she blocks you and reports you to tinder, best case she thinks I'll give the ugly tiny dicked freak a go.. and who knows you might last longer than ten seconds and she might come back for more.

Give me control of your tinder and fake FB, then I will proceed to Rico Suave the fuck outta this broad. Then she can ride my Thundergun Express all the way to nirvana. Don't know if ya heard, but I hang major dong bro.

will you come out with me then x

No, you're alone for a reason. Stay alone, your poor parents

Its the implication, user. OP needs to listen to you.

why are y'all being mean? only wanted help. you are all lonely virgins like me if you're on Sup Forums

Exactly! *stares intensly*

kek this is not reddit

op be smart stop fucking around here, you now that nothing good is gonna come around here try fixing yourself be healthy and stuff but that thing about just showing off that you arent the tinder guy its gona be a fucked up, but if you know her good enought and you think that would work then do it

Show her the neckbeard you truly are and take the l like a man

nonvirgin but depressive boi here, almost everything about that you think you are ugly and stuff its just mental u need to find the way out but first of all you need to get the hell out of here

tell her the truth
post screenshots btw

I don't know a good way out, I don't want to hurt her

there is no possible way you wont hurt her, fake your fake chads death maybe

just tell her you fucking pussy. tell her you used a fake picture because you are not photogenic. actually a lot of really hot chicks in person look like shit in pics. She will understand. Hell, she is probably using a fake pic, too, or at the very least using a flattering angle to hide fat because hot chicks dont need to use dating apps. Come clean and she will likely just ask to see a real pic. tell her you would like to see more than just one of her as well. worse thing that happens is you lose a fucking pen pal, you sperglord

i mean stop been so pessimist and stuff if you know her well you can do it but not now try to be more optimistic and go for it step by step, remember you are young young ppl do stupid stuff but everything s possible i was in your position but not on tinder, in real life behind a fake self of mine

(depression boi here)

so should i tell her or nah

of course, or do you want to keep going with the lie and fall more in love with her until the point its inevitable to keep faking?

or do i disappear and never talk to her again

when you feel that u r rdy but i think u should do some stuff before i dont know maybe m wrong but i think u are shy in person and insecure about yourself

yea thats the coward option, anyways its the same outcome
or maybe you hit the jackpot and she keep talking to you or even go out

(depressed suicidal boiii~ii)

i think that's what i'ma do, thanks

just go for it. you don't know her personally so it wont be a massive loss if she rejects you.

just write a nice text to send her, worst case you ll get insulted and blocked, but i suppose you already know that, so who cares go for it

Its your fault for letting feelings develop when as far as she knows you're not a neckbeard in which you are.

You played yourself, user