Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Just learnt my doggo of 9 years is gonna be put down in half an hour cause she has like 90 things wrong with her.

How do you guys deal with shit like this cause its tearing me up inside. I mean Im not a big ol pussy but its sad af and Im a wreck rn

You'll just have to wait, it's gonna be tough

you cant actually deal with it but it'll go away eventually

be there when it goes to sleep, so it will have a calm passing and you getting the chance to say goodbye... it sucks but gives some closure

Just kiss her a lot and let her know you're beside her until the end. It's all you can do.

I couldn't go, but my parents (I still live with my parents) are the ones gonna be there so its not gonna be alone

Get off Sup Forums and go hug your doggo for half an hour...

I can't its already at the vet wasn't able to go

I had to put my dog of 12 years down. I was crying like a little bitch. Afterwards I went to Dennys at like 2 in the morning and had the tastiest fucking shake and pancakes. Just gotta do things to take your mind off it.

Sorry, man. This is gonna suck probably more than anything you've ever felt, but you get your ass in there and hold her when they do it and you let the last things she sees, smells and hears is your face your scent and your voice. You owe that to your faithful friend. I did it and you've never seen a grown ass man cry like I did, but damnit she was there for me every single day I got home and every night and every everything.

Next thing you do is you go adopt a fucking rescue dog TOMORROW and you give it the same fucking awesome life you just gave her. This kinda sounds like an asshole move, but your dog isn't a fucking woman, she actually wants you to be happy after she's gone. She wants this for you and you're not being unfaithful to her memory, you're fucking honoring it.

Now man the fuck up and go be there for your buddy then get out there and start the same fucking cycle all over again. Much love, brother.

since 90 things are wrong with her, isn't it the best thing for her to go to a happier place and quit all the pain, suffering and stuff she have to deal with each day.

It's hard, but it's the best thing you guys can do for her.

Get another dog.

What stopped you? Conflict in your masturbation schedule?

>to go to a happier place
If being dead is such a wonderful place to be then why aren't you there already?

I'm not in town at the fucking moment you cunt. Is your comment hitting a little too close to home for you buddy

Heroin.

Memes.

Sup Forums.

But if you're a pussy and can't handle spiraling your life downwards into an infinite cycle of memes and drug abuse, you could turn it into something productive by trying to start up some new projects, learn programming/math/physics, or just go crazy and travel the country seeing how many children you can run over before the pigs figure it out.

Trauma opens up your consciousness, so you can use it as an opportunity to reprogram yourself. It's called post-traumatic growth.

Welcome to Sup Forums. To reply to a post simply click the post number that you want to reply to. That way, when you type a response, people can tell what the fuck you're talking about you massive retard.

Bonus for posting professionals: try to express your thoughts or ideas in a manner that people can understand! I read what you wrote three times and it still doesn't actually make sense. My comment hitting close to home for me? No one's here to talk to themselves.

This is besides the point asshole

Sorry Bro. Give her a hug and hold her tight as she passes on.

so you cant get back to your parents place by yourself?

seems like you're not putting much effort in tbh

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I appreciate your effort, though it seems utterly wasted. I'm still in the dark as to what the fuck you were talking about. I'll just chalk it up to faggotry and move on.

This

i like this one

just suffer for a while. then, eventually you will forget about it and your mind will compartmentalize memories about your do and leave you either apathetic or with only good
memories.
either way all you need is time. there's really no rushing grief

So I guess your dog is dead by now.

OP was too much of a faggot to bother to go see his dog.

Life is gunna be hard op, but death takes us all. It's natural to feel these things but eventually they'll subside.

Yeah probably mate. Not really scarring me with that one. I understand you probably wanted to cause me to be more upset with the gif to tickle your morbid curiosity but its kinda pointless

I guess so, what with your dog being dead and all.

this

R.I.P doggo