Is liking traps gay Sup Forums?

Is liking traps gay Sup Forums?

Yes.

throw a glass of water in this dude's face and watch the effect of the make up go away then see with your own eyes the answer to that question

only if they're girly ones like that

Not if they're cute.

Yes, but Sup Forums is more gay than any other board. Go there if you want to feel at home.

the same could be told from many, many, many of the girls too
so what's your point exactly?

you can easily fuck a girl with no make up on
don't get tricked by gays with makeup on trying to pass as girls, that's the point

No

this

Cute!

okay that's a good reasoning
and what's the case with passable trans girls who has good-looking face even without make-up?

no

homo

Why are you in every single gay thread?

no

that's easy, my man: they don't exist haha

Francis is my waifu 4ever

I'm not

YES

but in this (theoretical) question, if they'd exist, what would your opinion be about it?

If it has or used to have a dick, its gay.

You are. Most of the time you're there even before me.

if they had surgery then they would be girls
nothing gay about it

>said that traps are not gay
>Why are you in every single gay thread?
Ehhh

So, we can call the conclusion:
>traps are gay
>pre-op trans are still gay
>post-op ugly trans are abominations of mankind
>post-op trans (with actually feminine face) are fine

Well yeah, it's gay now that you showed up.

yeah, that sums it up
do you agree?

No

i don't get why people who are into traps can't admit that they're at least a little gay. You'd think that guys who are okay with masturbating to other guys would be willing to accept non-binary sexuality.

THIS IS A JORDANIAN FEMALE OP
DO NOT REPLY TO HER THREAD
SHE IS TRYING TO STEAL BOIPOOCHI FROM US

I actually agree with that, so that's a fine conclusion for me.

Depends how passable they are.

Hot. Post more.

What the fuck why can't my girlfriend be that cute?

"Kinda."

My nofap month is in peril already on the second day.

No
You're a two-faced meanie

>Is liking traps gay Sup Forums?
100%
If it has cock and balls and you have cock and balls and want to fuck it then you are a homo.

> If it has cock and balls and you have cock and balls and want to fuck it then you are a homo.
Futas are not gay tho
That's for sure

No. Why do you say that?

>"so, yeah, i fucked this person so hard our dicks bounced left and right ahaha"
>not gay

>ywn put on a skirt and get rammed by a timid striaghtboy uncomfortable with his sexuality

You know why

Not with that attitude you won't.

I don't.

no, they would at most be what the Germans during the war called Ersatz, but cutting your dick off does not make you a girl

no we can't

no amount of surgery and cosmetics can turn a male into a female, even though there is a superficial resemblence

What if a guy fucks a male-to-female post op tranny that looks exactly like a hot girl without knowing its a tranny, is that gay?

and with that in mind, what if a guy fucks a female-to-male tranny that looks exactly like a guy, knowing full well that its a tranny?

If "she" carries the XY chromosome, it's gay. End of story.

so you're saying its not gay to fuck a girl with a penis that looks exactly like a guy

but it is gay to fuck a guy with a vagina that looks exactly like a girl

WEW

what it looks like is not relevant

relevancy is how it was born, as a male or female

>like traps
>big too big for assholes

life is truly awful, at least I fucked a girl who identified as a man in a parking, is that gay?

dick too big*

No traps are not gay

Has it ever had a dick? Then it would be gay to fuck it.

Please excuse me, but I did the math and research. According to Wikipedia, the average length of a penis varies from 5.1 to 5.9 inches. I went for a safe 5.5 inches for an average. The average radius from the core center of the penis to the skin on the outside is .75 inches. From this we can roughly find the volume with pi times radius squared times height. This comes out as the average penis being around 9.72 cubic inches. Next, I found the volume of the average human adult male. I had to first find the weight, which according to Alex Schlessingerman's "The Physics Factbook" is 70kg or 154 pounds. Weight is found by multiplying an objects mass by the force of gravity, 9.81 meters per second. After taking gravity out of the equation, the average mass of an adult human male is 7.14 kg. I then found the volume by dividing this number by the average density if a human, according to Wikipedia, 985 kg per meter cubed. The volume of the adult male was then found to be .0072516316 cubic meters. Utilizing the volume of the average penis I found earlier, 9.72 in cubed, and converting it to meters cubed, I get .0001592828 meters cubed. This means the penis is 2.19% of an adult males volume. Assuming a lack of testosterone or female hormones makes the person a female, balls ignored for ease, fucking a trap is only 2.19% homosexual.

please post more

Of course.

Only virgins like traps because they can't land a bitch so they settle for a man dressed as a woman.

Traps as a concept was conceived by Japanese to emancipate the Western masses in an attempt of revenge for the nukes.

There is nothing gay about giving a trap a creampie so long as you picture a real woman before you cum

>balls ignored for ease
worthless data shit pasta

The inevitable square shoulders and manhands always put me off. No amount of make up or black lace minidresses can make up for that.

>Is liking traps gay Sup Forums?
not if they are Brazilians

My bf only fucks me when I have girl clothes on, he says that otherwise it would be gay

2D: Straight as fuck
3DPD: Faggot

Smart man.

t. faggot

very interesting but how is this Sup Forums?

I got this.

Ur cunt:
Are traps gay?

now that's better

not in my opinion

Nope.

The reason why? Even though your conscious mind knows they're men, it's your subconscious that's been tricked (or "trapped", if you will) into thinking that they're girls. There's a VERY clear line about what is homosexual and what is heterosexual. To your brain, traps are the same as girls (the cock is just an extra bonus).

Bears are less degenerate than femboys, traps or trannies. At least you're not participating in a perversion of masculinity.

if the penis is feminine its not gay

what is she has a shecock?