What do you think about Bob Marley?

What do you think about Bob Marley?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b21zIF3lAZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ghey

my spirit animal

overrated, sang about love - wuz druggie and hanged out whit drug dealers and Jamaican criminal underworld ....prove me wrong .

Rastafarianism is the dumbest ''religion '' of all time...

I have a blanket with him on it :^)

It's a nice excuse to smoke weed. In my opinion, if you want to be degenerate, just embrace it. Don't need to hide behind religious justification.

You maaaaahhhhn...Bob was the smartest human on the planet ....he was like mega smart...like...he smoked weed ....sang songs....and like.....was the best...better than any white motherfucker ....

He helped Ebenezer Scrooge see the light.

Meh. Eek-a-mouse Burning Spear Gregory Isaacs Berrington Levy, that's the real reggae

Bong bong bitty bong bong Diddy bong bong Diddy bong bongbiddy ma hoyyyng

youtu.be/b21zIF3lAZo

>What do you think about Bob Marley?

He was a nigger that got shot by other niggers.

>racist faggot detected
Go back to with the rest of your racists "friends"

That was Tosh, Marley died of an infection, if I'm not mistaken.

He stubbed his toe playing soccer and died from that

Marley died of cancer, but him, his wife, and his manager all got shot by other niggers in Jamaica.

>>racist faggot detected

>nigger faggot detected.

bob...your foot is turning gangrenous ..we need to go to doctor!

> nahhhh mannnnn...smoke som herb...dat will cure me

talented musician, changed the view over reggae

>He stubbed his toe playing soccer and died from that

Not true.

>In July 1977, Marley was found to have a type of malignant melanoma under the nail of a toe. Contrary to urban legend, this lesion was not primarily caused by an injury during a football match that year, but was instead a symptom of the already-existing cancer.

Shitty musician adored by burnt out potheads who think they're 'woke'

Thx detective

Sad and desperate drug addict.

>melanoma
You....Melanoma....come quick..dis white cracker talkin bout you on the internets!

>desperate drug addict.

He just smoked pot, don't be a retard.

I heard he got cancer in his toe, got big as a fotball.

Kek

>How original
Do the world a favor and kys, because no one wants more racists infecting this board!
(Or any board other than !)

>Do the world a favor and kys, because no one wants more racists infecting this board!

Cry harder, shitskin.

You can smoke pot and use heavier drugs and not be a drug addict...but dis mutherfucker did it all the time ....changed his religion to make weed smoking more ''acceptable '' ...sang songs about it (...i think he did ...)...he was a druggie

I see I struck a heart string from you! I knew you would be a big baby when hearing the truth, cumskin, but I know that you will hear it eventually! No one likes a racist and you are one of them! Do the world a favor and leave! Go to and never come back!

Bob Marleys farther was white making the greatest reggae artist a white man

Your tears are delicious, newfag nigger.

>>Your tears are delicious, newfag nigger.
I see your alternative action to dealing with arguments are name-calling. No wonder your mother dropped you! Fucking Sup Forumsfag lord
Sup Forums does not need your faggotry here!

>No one likes a racist

>cumskin,

Fucking hypocrite, like most niggers.

GTFO, retard.

>I see your alternative action to dealing with arguments are name-calling.

>cumskin,

Kek, fucking uneducated retard nigger....

the current generation is gonna remember him as that guy on the t shirts and longboards from zumiez and stupid ass quotes on instagram from 2012

>quotes what I said before
>Says I'm an uneducated retard nigger for because of those quotes without using any additional details in supporting that notion
>And to top it all off, uses a picture of a dead kid and makes fun of him
Wow, no wonder people don't like racists
>Not knowing what forced irony is
>>Fucking hypocrite, like most niggers
You are calling me a hypocrite but yet still being a hypocrite yourself
>Also
Don't call yourself, you are just learning at a slower pace than everyone!

*Don't call yourself "retard", you are just learning at a slower pace than everyone!

lmfao, fuck off nigger fool. You don't belong here, and have no clue what's going on.

bump

Dunno as I never met the guy so I have no opinion on him. Some his music is pretty good tbh.

How big his cawk was?

>Kek
I enjoy btfo racists like you trying to find counter-arguments but instead come off as dumb!
Just stop posting for tonight, get some sleep, and be a better "man" tomorrow!

>Don't call yourself, you are just learning at a slower pace than everyone!

I'm not one of the 3 or 4 anons that are pushing your buttons, but I do have a serious question: Are you, like, incredibly stupid, or a little kid?

>I enjoy btfo racists like you trying to find counter-arguments

Nobody is arguing except you. You're being laughed at for being a retarded, clueless, nigger fool.

>Where did you get the notion that I was either stupid or a little kid
I want to know if YOU are either of those because I don't come off as either of those options!

>because I don't come off as either of those options!

2 pussies

Just curious

Haile salasse was the king of kings. The key to the jews lies in this knowledge. Only those who dig deep enough can find the true answers to all the questions the thinking mind has.

>Haile salasse

It's spelled Haile Selassie, you fucking stupid nigger cunt.

totaly....bruh....he is the smartest guy in the universe bruh.... thinking mind...das right...dat nigga thought... like ...for 7 h...A DAY nigga!

This

Also, it's spelled juice