Guys I need a video with one autist impression of the joker and he as some kinda leather black jacket

Guys I need a video with one autist impression of the joker and he as some kinda leather black jacket.
The title was something like "welcome to my world"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=63PYGkjiEqg
youtu.be/y_Rob2NYTVo
youtube.com/watch?v=XdnAB8nhfS0
youtu.be/sPpWzS3nCwM
youtu.be/MINL6wdrLCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've been looking for that one for a little while, as well.

All I remember was him getting really close to the camera and constantly saying "let me tell you my... PROBLEM" in the most hammy manner imaginable.

The jokers deal maybe?

What would the girl version of DAMAGED be?

youtube.com/watch?v=63PYGkjiEqg

found it: youtu.be/y_Rob2NYTVo

Not terrible, makes for a convincing crazy man. Although he probably is crazy.

>I GAT YEW RIGHT WHERE I WUNT YEW, BATMEN!
>*HIIIIISSSSSSS*

youtube.com/watch?v=XdnAB8nhfS0

fuck shoenice

youtube.com/watch?v=6vlTSwiFZGs

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=fW-uQxpMLeM

I wish I could personally kill in the most brutal way every one of these fags doing 'impressions'.

Thank you. Honestly, this is probably the worst one out of all of them. Worse than all the idiots in front of webcams, worse than all the teenagers, worse than the people who just plain don't sound like Heath Ledger.

The fucking weird Cajun accent he has kills me.

it's actually a dutch accent

Can't out due the Drew

youtu.be/sPpWzS3nCwM

>well, well, well ... wellcome .. in .. my ...... World

How can people do this embarrassing shit and then post it on the internet?

Oh shit. I noticed the Dutch name, I just assumed he was a shart with Dutch ancestry, or something.

Damn, that's actually killed some of the magic. I thought he was so fucking pretentious and trying to do his "own" thing like he says in the description that he was going as far to make his Joker sound like a retarded creole, or something.

I'm so sick of Ledger impressions with all that lip licking and lip smacking in the middle of talking.

HOL UP

Aside from the lip smacking and tongue shit for no reason, I thought he did okay, quit bullying him.

With ShAAArks!

youtu.be/MINL6wdrLCs

Absolute Kino.