I'll start: I was touched by my older brother when i was 12...

I'll start: I was touched by my older brother when i was 12, And i've showed my privates to people on Omegle when i was 13, and now i cannot have a conversation with any male over the age of 20 without having very disgusting, uncomfortable, intrusive thoughts and feelings.
It has truly ruined my life, and i can never tell my family or anyone i know out of fear that they'll think i'm disgusting/ look at me different.

Your turn.

hot.

My biggest fear is showing a woman how I really am and get rejected for it.
My most recent ex wanted to know everything about me, I finally showed her and she rejected me for it.
That was 5 years ago.

fucking tween edgelords trying so hard to be unique and "damaged".

We should meet up and suck and fuck. Where are you from?

I dunno about op, but I'm 30 years old.

this

/THREAD

#STOPEDOPHOBIA

I touched my sister when she was 12. I think she’s disgusted by men now.

tits or gtfo
also sage

Can you show us your pus

I sucked two guys when I was eleven. Was in the UK to learn english (EU member) and met some guy at my bustop when I was late and missed the last one. He drank from my beer and shared vodka with me, offered to bring me back home but needed to go some place first. Ended up in a squat and sucked him and another guy.
Since then did not suck a guy until 25, kind of like of like it now even though I am not gay

You know the rules. Tits+timestamp or gtfo

Did you show her your tiny cock?

I don't think of it as rejecting. I think of it as finding incompatibilities. I didn't find my soul mate until i was 35. She's 25. Don't lose heart, just be yourself and don't take life too seriously and don't give up.

My father lived in an orphanage where hes was constantly beaten for serveral years plus he was forced to do some ill pedo shit to them.
He finally ran away at the age of 13.
Hes living a normal live with 3 healthy kids.

What I wanna say is, dont try to be special snowflake, you might had it hard but there are always some ppl out there, who had it 100x worse than u.

It was about my emotional state, she was actually quite fond of my cock.

What ruined your life exatcly? Being touch by your older brother or showimg your privates on Omegle?

you are indeed fucning gay.

I haven't given up, but actually being faced with my fear head-on kind of fucked me up for a bit.

Ah, snowflake or some shit? Your wittle feewings get hurt?

Why are you trying to wind me up?

Well, i hope that you feel horrible about it, because that girl might have a very hard time finding somone who understands and accepts that she's been thouched, and can deal with it. So i hope you realise that you have ruined a life.

My step-father was a crack head who used to beat me.

You don't brag about this shit when its real. It hurts too much to talk about. That's how everyone knows you're full of shit.

Well idk, I am only attracted to females. Only thing that brought this back is when I stayed at a friend really drunk and he kind of forced my hand. I am really not attracted to him but once I had his dick in front of me, it changed

Why are you such a sensitive little bitch?

When I was 14 I fucked 2 girl cousins regularly, they were 19 and 14, both were on the pill so I came inside them every time. It happened most of the summer multiple times and last time it was a 3sum.
Greatest memories of my life.
That was back in 2004. I've met up with them since but nothing else happened since. I do wish it would have continued. It shaped my life and drastically raised my standard and I regret none of it since it was completely consentual between the 3 of us.

Also, if it makes any difference, first time was not really consensual, I kind of did not have a choice. I was collapsed on a sofa in a place I had no way of getting out of on my own in a foreign country, did not have much of a choice

Why are you so antagonistic about the sensitivity of others?

Why are you feeling sorry for yourself?
"Show someone who I really am" almost always means "I started acting edgy and cried when someone called me a liar".

At least they wanted to touch/see your stuff.

>get over it. your life is 1000 times better than 98% of the women that came before you and probably about 10x better than 60% of your contemporaries'

that sucks user, but at least you won't be a piece of shit like him though.

Yeah sounds gay and is gay.
If u dont be a gaytard that talks and acts extremly gay ur fine.

I am well aware of that, thank you.
But i don't really want to feel bad for those people anymore because it's not happening to me, and i'm 1st priority in my life. And i'm sure you are your first priority.

post tits/balls

Because I too have been hurt, but I'm not a little bitch about it.

Your sexuality was awakened at that age and you had many orgasms and probably many others did as well from what you shared.
Yet you regret it?

>our mom would stick a fork right into daddy's shoulder
>and dad would throw the garbage all across the floor
>as we would lay and learn what each other's bodies were for
>sister killed herself because of it
>family hates me
>now all i am is the king of carrot flowers

Both, plus some other shit in my past, such as my parents' divorce, and my fathers suicide.

Sounds like you need to to find a man who will enjoy those thoughts and play them out with you, girl.

Or is that 'little girl'?

Post titters or fuck off

I feel like a guy like that can be a great dad. Very loving and protective and warm. Am I right, user? Has he healed?

Without perspective, its easy to forget how small your problems actually are in the grander scheme of things.

Without someone to provide that perspective, you'll keep walking around whining about feeling uncomfortable around old people, to people who've lived through much worse than you.

If you were your 1st priority, you wouldn't relish being a "damaged complicated snowflake". You'd want to take care of yourself and seek treatment. You're showing off your scratches like scars and wondering why we're laughing at you.

how sad was the 19 year old to fuck not only a 14 year old boy, but share him with her 14 year old cousin?

I am very much a normal guy so I guess I am fine. Not seeing that guy anymore; or any other anyway, just not excluding it happening again, for sex. I guess if you haven't experienced it, it can be hard to make a difference between sexual stimulation and feelings but I could not be more clear about it myself. Not looking for validation, life is the way it is, each his own.

How's life at 50 IQ?

Fucking retard...

How old are you now?

It's real, and i can't say it out loud in real life, i'm not worried about sharing it here because it's anonymous, and i probably know none of you.

Nah hes a fucking dick and he was about 15 years an asshole to my mother
we had thousands of fights.

but right now the past 2 years he changed somehow.
maybe because we both dtarted to smoke weed together.

neat

This is the right way to think about it. Who doesn't like orgasms? OP just shared good feelings and is now a very sexual person. Could have happened anyway.

She shared him (me) with her sister who was the same age as me

So why do you give a shit if we don't believe you?
Or think you're a little bitch?

still...

Riiiiiiight.
I'm a 26 year old man. Tell me a thought or feeling you have.

Still nothing, it was amazing!!!

My biggest fear is to be unwanted by other people

>i've showed my privates to people on Omegle when i was 13
I guess you should call them your publics now then.

even if you don't feel like you can turn to your family you still need to talk to someone

after what happened to me it took me forever to be okay with my sexuality

I remember feeling how strange it felt to even allow myself to be nude

Yes, but this is the worst i know, because it actually happened to me, so because it's the worst i know (that i know is real), it seems like the end of my life. (just pointing it out if you couldn't make that assumption by yourself)

Your fear is also your reality, unfortunately. Have a gud life, user.

Shouldn't have done it then lol

My house cought fire and i lost everything. Now i live in other peoples house by favor until they get tired of me even tough i help with the bills.

Good for you, user. Pics of said cousins, by any chance?

It's bad because it was non consensual.
i know the second one was 100% my own fault, i believe i can't help being a sheep who willingly did whatever "society" wanted, even if i felt absolutely disgusting doing it.

talking about it and finding someone who can empathize always paints the world in a rosier color to me

Non consensual is just a surprise. You got a surprise!

Alright, i'm sorry, i feel very guilty. sorry.

acting more like a bitch than anyone else in this thread except maybe

No and would not post them if I did

I'm just trying to clear things up and answer any questions

17 and female?
What's the rule around here guys...

Guilt, and fear

Tits and timestamp or gtfo!

LOL

MODS

if she claimed to have shown her privates prior did she somehow become all shy or what?
show us (we didn't see them then, but would love to see them now)

I'd rather being molested than not having a house.

>Trying this hard
>Failing
Pitiful

are you that fag that got beat up by his dad

> I was touched by my older brother when i was 12, And i've showed my privates to people on Omegle when i was 13
sounds like my gf. she's 18 and doing great. kinky as fuck and loves older guys

maybe stop being such a whiny faggot and lean into it a little?

I'm sorry.

lold

No but, i saw that thread, i'm this faggot.

godfuckingDAMMIT, carlos!

18*
>fix'd

All right, those are the feelings. Now how about one of those disgusting intrusive thoughts, slut.

I want my house back.

ok 18, then squirting pussy or gtfo

I became traumatized and got trust issues, yea.

fuck outta here Sup Forums

you idiot, i was correcting "her"

your story sounds familiar

have we spoken on kik? did you find your fathers body or some shit?

ya so long as pussy is shown

At least you have a house to have trust issues inside.

shiet, stay strong out there Sup Forumsrother

OP if you're female and besides other supposed/claimed trust issues...do you trust that showing your tits and pussy will get your pussy wet and we can fap to that thereby satisfying us greatly and thus thanking you for it?

Well i can't really be a slut when it happened when i was 12 and 13 and i haven't ever had sex, and haven't dated anybody in 5 years.
And my thought is that i think that you're very immature for your age and that you're obviously offended, and i understand.

Thanks man. I'm trying to save money to re-build it but, i'll take some time. One day at the time and sometimes and when nobody gives me a roof for the day, a cheap gin and a park bench.

Nah, but one of my old classmates did.

>titters

fucking got me for some reason