DAL:Report: Cowboys shopping Orlando Scandrick
CLE:Browns find their QB flier, select ND's Kizer
CIN:Bengals take the plunge with Joe Mixon at 48
PHI:Eagles grab injured CB Sidney Jones at No. 43
MIN:Vikings end Dalvin Cook's slide at pick 41
CAR:Panthers add to offense with WR Samuel at 40

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/steelers/status/858170411753799680
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QCWOSJahgEr5vIrs5Vzndfrb1IFWjfHfVne2-9yEFAc/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw the Chiefs didn't get Mixon

>Best Draft So Far
>Worst Draft So Far
>Biggest Steal
>Highest Reach
Go

Someone give me an unironic quick rundown on Derek Rivers, I don't watch minor conferences shit.

>Back To Back Draft Champions Edition
>zero (0) (cero) playoff wins

Cowboys
Bears
Jourdan Lewis
Trubisky

Browns
Titans
Redskins get Jonathan Allen
Titans drafting Corey Davis #5 overall

Bro, learn to not take everything seriously. It'll save you all the hemorrhoids and stomach pain.

he looked elite against power house teams like pic related

Can someone redpill me on Kareem Hunt please

he's elite as fuck

Solid as fuck RB, great catcher, low amount of fumbles. Shit ton of yards in his career, most likely because his lower conference school.

his brother mike is better

Oh well. His twitter seems to be just a spam of praises to God too, as long as he's half-decent I'll take it.

Browns
Bears
Mixon
Trubisky

howd the packers do? are their picks good?
>captcha: kings

9/11 post

god cowboy fans really outclass all other when it comes to delusion

cheeky

>Beathard

I thought Ray Rice was out of the league.

Steelers offense will be so loaded next year. JuJu will probably be their 4th WR lmfao, if only they traded up for a DB.

Fight me bitch.

Don't be a passive aggressive little bitch, show up.

MEET ME SOME MOTHERFUCKING WHERE

>Cowboys drafted players with the nicknames Taco and Cheeto

Cowboys
Sheagles
Taco Charlton
Sidney "ACL" Jones

IN THIS CORNER, FIGHTING OUT OF HIS MOTHER'S BASEMENT, WEARING GREY SWEATPANTS AND CHEETO STAINED T SHIRT WE HAVE SPERGY MCGEE
AND HIS OPPONENTFIGHTING OUT OF HIS GRANDPARENT'S ATTIC, WEARING BLACK SHORTS AND A COWBOYS T SHIRT OLDER THAN HE IS WE HAVE NIGGER FAGIT

Dallas Cowboys
Filthadelphia Xeagles
BASED Jourdan Lewis
Sidney "ACL" Jones

LLLLLEEEEEETTTTTSSSS GET READY TO BBBUUUMMMBBBLLLEEE

Nice! Check'd

Dallas "FIVE TIME WORLD CHAMPION" Cowboys
Philadelphia "NO RINGS" Eagles
Chidobe Awuzie
Sidney "ACL" Jones

>People thinking that because Rivers went to an FCS school with a babby schedule he won't be able to work in the Patriots system

Christ, you idiots never learn. He is going to stew in the system for a year or two and then come out of nowhere and be hailed as the second coming. The Pats have time and time again proven that with proper training and intelligent decision making you can make a player from even Kent State become a legend.

>Best draft so far
Either the Colts or the Ravens
Honorable mentions to the the busc and the skins

>Worst draft so far
What the fuck are the Bears doing? Seriously this is pitiful watching them
Pic related

>Best pick so far
Malik hooker to the Colts or Jonathan Allen to the skins

>Biggest reach/worst pick
Either the chargers taking Mike Williams or the bears taking a literal who TE from a literal where college in round 2
Pic related

>Posting this many times
>As well as having no idea about anatomy
ACL =\= Achilles

>Ravens

They haven't done shit to address their offense which desperately needs help

Offense doesn't win champs nigga defense does
That's how they have won both of their owls

This is it friends. This is the year Russell Wilson finally dies.

Fuck me.

He's actually had a ACL injury in the past.

Get educated tripshit.

An ACL injury that has very very very obviously not affected his play even one iota you fucking imbecile

Get BTFO you iggle peasants.

Kiss the ring.

Saints
Bears
Joe Mixon
Trubisky

CJ Beathard...

Why? I mean I know why, on the surface. Come from a Pro-Style offense. Smart guy. Pretty damn accurate, despite numbers (his receivers at Iowa ate ass; very high drop rate). Is able to audible at line of scrimage.

But the negatives really bother me.

>Hesitation is a noticeable issue

> Slow field scanner who tends to lock into a single side

>Poor feel for pocket pressure (AKA the anti Mitch Trubisky)

> Draft Projection Rounds 6-7

Yikes. I actually have seen him live, at the Rose Bowl. I was drunk off my fucking ass and heckling Iowa fans, so I don't recall anything Iowa did on offense (which wasn't much). The only other 49er draftee I saw live was A.J. Jenkins, which did not go well for his NFL career...

>55
>77
>11

but what does it mean?

So am I the only one who saw him throw up the white power sign?

Sounds like all his problems could be fixed if he stopped being a drugged up hippie.

CJ as a young man. He is clean cut again. I am beating hard to this image, myself.

Lions secondary looking pretty nice user, need to clean up the d line a little bit and get another lb and they might get 10 wins this year

If only

What went wrong?

Is Joe Mixon /our guy/ spee?

the hero /r9k/ deserves

punching roasties and getting away with it

>Best Draft So Far
Cowboys
>Worst Draft So Far
Chicago
>Biggest Steal
Jourdin Lewis
>Highest Reach
Trubisky

Reddit, the post.
kys

>ACL =\= Achilles

oh shit!
achillies is a career ender. What a waste of a pick in a draft deep at cb.

>Still backpedaling this hard
You obvious samefagged some nonsense. Just quit m8

what does Kyle Shanahan know that we don't know? Why did he draft a dude with a 5-7th round grade in the 3rd?

K A N S A S C I T Y

HOW WE DOIN?
more specifically how dem boyz doing?
are we the favourites again this year?

Hassan Reddick will have a better career than Reuben Foster. He's a harder worker more physically gifted and has great production. Foster has freak instincts and hits extremely hard, but he's a knuckle head with a big ego.

The arizona cardinals linebackers are Markus golden (12.5 sacks) deone bucannon (127 tackles, 3 sacks) hassan reddick, and Chandler jones (11 sacks)
Tell me why the Seahawks went Malik over Feeney or lamp ?

>Tell me why the Seahawks went Malik over Feeney or lamp ?

Seahawks are completely averse to making their O-line better

Someone redpill me on Bowser.

I think there were some former basketball players who became decent NFL players but I can't think of one at the top of my head?

>C.J. Beathard
Is he good?

On paper the defense is scary

Maybe Ozzie's plan is to build a defense so elite literally every game will be shutouts with Tucker doing enough to give points

I hear he's a real jerk off

Having watched a lot of beathard I will tell you that was absolutely unequivocally and totally a wasted pick
He will not be on an NFL roster in 2020
>Muh accuracy
He literally never threw the ballore than 7 yds down field it was pitiful watching him play
>Muh pro style
Fucking bull shit there are no teams that will run the ball 31 times a game and not expect their qb to stretch the field on play action passes which beathard cannot do because his arm strength is literally child tier

Christ it never ends. I hear ESPN is doing a special on the GOAT D of all time, the 2016 Baltimore Ravens.

Fuck
is he that bad of a pick

Brady got injured in the AFC Championship game. Dude was in a cast before the game.

Duh. What went wrong? Duh.

That's 100% a scheme INT. Literally thrown at him as he was standing still.

>PIT:Steelers keep Pitt RB James Conner home

ayy hol up hol up
twitter.com/steelers/status/858170411753799680

Yea
I was surprised that happened because I liked what the 9ers were doing right up until that point
But from what I can tell is that bethard was shannahans pick and not Lynch's so there's a silver lining that your GM is doing his job well, but your coach should not be a talent evaluator

It doesn't look like a great pick, definitely not who I would've chosen. But who knows, Shanny obviously likes him and he's been solid in identifying talent. So, maybe it turns out ok, it's impossible to tell if he'll pan out or not right now.

Hey guys. Out of boredom I did a quick rating of every #1 pick in the merger era. Feel free to check it out, and please comment/critique as you see fit.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QCWOSJahgEr5vIrs5Vzndfrb1IFWjfHfVne2-9yEFAc/edit?usp=sharing

Pearson destroyed the Eagles forever. Decades from now, they'll still be showing highlights of how Pearson cut into the entire Eagles fanbase

Damn watching Sidney Jones' highlights and this dude is like fucking glue on anybody downfield in addition to having phenomenal instincts

Potentially the best Eagles corner since Asante fucking Samuel

Niggas trying to tell me anyone but the browns won the draft so far baka.

Casual ass niggas talking about how they passed on Watson KEK.

Stupid ass niggas don't realise the great value that was Kizer at a low 2nd round pick.

As in Drew Pearson of the Hail Mary fame?

I'd have to agree with you on that. Pretty insane how well the browns have drafted so far.

sucks that the Browns are just gonna fuck it up like they always do

Look on course to win next years draft as well. 2 picks in the first and 3 in the second

I thought the draft was next week. How did the Texans do so far? Is this QB the team traded up for worth it?

Davis Webb huh

They'll be trading a 2nd to Cleveland in two years to take him.

The other picks are find, but Kizer is a lazy retard. If Hue can make him into a QB, the man is a miracle worker.

Happy with the first two picks, but of course Ted just had to get his annual mediocre defensive lineman pick in. At least he didn't waste a first round pick on it this time.

The Giants just couldn't seem to string together any more magic after that second win over the Pats and haven't won a playoff game since. The Pats, meanwhile, have won two more Owls of their own.

*blocks your entry to the playoffs*

Then Jags entrace, maybe

>or is this the year they actually put those times they won the Draftbowl and FAbowl to use and fucking do something

Fucking Tupac looking ass nigga

Can somebody redpill me on the Broncos draft picks? Bolles seems untested. DeMarcus Walker seems decent but I've never heard of the WR or CB we picked. Did we fuck it up?

>yfw you realise that the Bears beating the $(ers last year cost them 3 picks
>yfw you realise that the Texans spent a first round pick, a second round pick and Brock Osweiler to get Deshaun Watson

As a Cowboys fan, Taco is just a flashy big name pick, but he will do okay.

Lewis and Cheeto, however are steals.

JERRUH did okay

Not just spent, the Texans gave it all to the Browns.

That's what I told everyone. The Pats are so set already, they'll just give him time behind the scenes, and he'll be great.

those look like either taco bueno or pancho's tacos
either way, I would eat right about now

>He is going to stew in the system for a year or two and then come out of nowhere and be hailed as the second coming
You mean like Brian Hoyer?

New FO, new team. The fact that there was zero reaching this draft shows that the owner has his hands out of the pot and the Harvard boys are doing their job moneyballing.