What's the film equivalent of this?

What's the film equivalent of this?

the graphic of the lunch date always triggers me

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

how about this?

He's a big guy

I get that he's a slob, but his shirt is also about 3 sizes too big for him. either he lost weight recently or doesn't know how shirts work.

king of queens

Shouldn't it be Carl Jr's?
Carl's Jr makes no fucking sense.

>75577549
shirt is the right size. once you get past the XXL shirts are like that cause they got to accomadate people who haave a fuckhueg gut or people who have fuckhueg lovehandles. that and they need to have that overhang in case they plan on tucking it in, if they didn't people would see the undersize of their belly.

>chick on the left not even bothering touching the guy's shoulder at the very least
Anyone have more of these, they're always great to see.

Junior burger is a size of burger. Carl's Junior Burgers. Carl's Jr. Please tell me you're not an American.

That's only because that guy went on a date before you

I remember when /fit/ dumped the whole set. This image gets posted a lot but every single one where just as sad and pathetic.

I'm not American. Thanks for explaining, that's bugged me for a while. I figured it was the name of the restaurant.

kek

I have a whole collection of these

>fit

it was originally on Sup Forums

Fucking amerifats.Those pics never get old.

yeah i was in the Sup Forums thread. we managed to dox one of the creepier ones, an author who had youtube videos.

What was his endgame?

yeah i was there for that

to collect them all

>we managed to dox one of the creepier ones
Why would you do that? It's just some dude in a picture

>you will never ever know whats on his legs

>no hoverhand
alpha

>yfw these fans are probably the kind of people who would get off to the Lakers players banging these chicks

The first 3 indiana jones films.

>you will never have this many pockets

Fucking operator tier

I feel bad for this dude. Everyone else gets solid 5's, but he gets transsexuals so he has to make that stupid face.

It is the bane of the restaurant.

I heard there was a restaurant called "Carl's" a while ago and it got popular so they released other spin off franchises called "Carl's Jr." but the spin offs became more popular and they just kept the name.

I've never been to one though. Only saw one at an airport

How many times do you think these women have to shower after a gig to purge the stink of second hand sweat and desperation from their bodies? Do you think they ever consider killing themselves just so they don't have to go back and touch these fartsacks?

I hear cheerleaders get shit pay, so I doubt the money was even worth it to spend any amount of time that they did with those men.

im from the los angeles area, me and my friend call women like this "jabbas"

theyre everywhere here

if that one on the right was a transexual i'd let her fuck me every night

someone post the one with the QT girl who may be a lesbian

>guys i am crying right now

Damn, Alpha as fuck.

Pity he probably doesn't even really understand what a woman is and just sees them as animatronic.

this is like a kid taking a picture with a character at disneyland.

This one?

This guy have a dangerously high grip, well done.

but without any of the childlike innocence

this is just creepy

Me in the middle.

Chimes of Midnight

heh

>all these ronery neckbeards and fatass spics
>then this single qt wants a picture with the laker girls
but why

exactly

dark horse

wow chappelle's show being canceled was rough on charlie murphy

>collect welfare check
>watch kdoc
>eat Carl's Jr

Chad went too.

Lots of these people seem to have blatant mental problems. Probably from a group home on an outing and the qt is their wrangler.

Everything from the font used to the generic basketball clipart just screams early 2000's.

>hands in pockets

that just looks strange

Do other mammals have such a disparity in individual appearance?

Plenty are normal looking too.

All the gooks look pretty much the same.

It's at a fucking Carl's Jr./Hardee's aka fast food chain in the states. You don't have to argue with a bouncer at the door about if you're on a fucking list to get in and grab your dollar cheeseburger.

>solid 5s are better than trannies

Kek people actually think this

Chad's been to nam

10/10 Alpha he don't give a fuck

I like to think she has a hand full of cheerleader's ass

Tard wrangling is really one of the most thankless tasks on the planet. She probably wanted to stand near normal people for a while to recharge her sanity.

>gif

You mad white boi

thats a solid qt 3.14/10 in the middle though

And cum all over her shirt.

>even if only for a moment, this downie had a Black gf and an Asian gf at the same time
>I will never have that

webms didn't exist yet

kek

not with stupid shit like that saved on your computer

How tall are they? or him?

> I

well she does have jizz stains on her shirt, idk if you consider that normal or not.

Need Ron Howard's brother and teen mom

Amerisharts are an endless source of entertainment.

WE

This is like a Chad that had a minor factory defect. His alpha parameter was a little low and as a result he has a hard time asserting himself around women. Hence the hands in pockets as opposed to alpha hand around the shoulder.

>cum on her shirt
maybe she's mentally challenged afterall

Don Cheadle looks so fucking old now