New waifu

new waifu
old waifu

Claimed.

>claimed

claimed

donuts

every blood moon

i got it years ago to play super smash bros, then it sat in my room doing nothing until botw came out

Yeah, I will be talking to my previous employer and offering to help out where I was working before.

Claiming best girl.

Haha, that's more or less what happened with mine too. Except I have no botw..

Rem claimed

BIG GAYS LEEEEEAAAAAVE

nice, good luck with that. im gonna lurk and do some homework or something

hello hello, I love you all

should get, wii u pro controller is a pretty good way to play the game

claime

Claimed!

YURI BEST WAIFU
also, pic related claimed

Sweet, one more shine and I get the gud shit

Claim

This
DDLC with voice acting when

That literally looks like dogshit.

it is the dog that says "Edward", my friend

reminds me of that dog-girl from full metal

I want to protect Earth-chan

What about the one with a screen?

Hai user

eh ive never really liked the gamepad that much, its just so big, im used to my hands being much closer together when using a controller

The chimaera?

balemp

ye

cute

the better awoo

Rude how you would purposely take advantage of me...

Another cute pic...
>saved

I hope everyone is well

Another cute!
A cute ears rival emerges!

Why?

I take it as something you don't mind doing.

I suppose I'm fine. You?

Ohey Mediator. How are you?

Hail Satan

I never took advantage of you...
I would know

ASDASD

Why what?

Still coping
The fear that I may end up alone is starting to come out too

Don't do that

It'll have to do. Not going to buy a controller for that thing. Rather getting Switch than new controller for Wii U..

AWOOOO

Why do you hope everyone is doing well?

Why thank you!!
Sure. We will go with that one :)

I'm sure you'll find someone whenever you're ready for it.
Just give it more time.

I take it you're staying in touch with your friends?

>boys

Claimed

easy choice

You want to by having me come somewhere I'm weak to.. Cold.
Also 5's and 7's

I'm already accepted to the fact of the possibility of dying alone, but that crushing feeling in my heart turns to motivation to go beyond myself.

I am well. I hope you're well

Sonokawa is actually male

Everyone deserves to be happy and doing well

That's good, do anything today?

I try to, but school started back up so it's harder

I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life
Honestly, I'd probably end up killing myself after internalizing everything

I guess it'll be more fun having you at your best~

Well what about yourself?

>politely awoos back

I've honestly prepared for it already after my first actual panic attack, so I'm all set if I do become alone.

Don't hold back, darn you

Not a thing. You?
I wants to pet...

Seeing others happy is good enough for me

I want, or maybe need, somebody else to help me

Nothing, really
I was going to read, but I got through a page and decided I wasn't feeling like it

There's a fine line when it comes to needing help or wanting help, in these situations. But, what is it you want help for?

>Already gets petted all day long.
Okay just a quick pat!

I'm derailing this nigger thread.
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Fair enough.
Sorry im kind of boring today.
Yes!

anyone in here do stocks/ know what to buy for 2018?

How're you?

I'm not sure, I guess I just want to feel important to somebody

It's fine, I don't mind

You're so weak lol stop being all panicky

That's dumb your happiness should come first.

Metals

I'm sure you'll get plenty of chances.

2018 is about saving as much money as possible now that the tax cuts are in

How do you like her hair better: short or long?
Doing just fine. I sure hope you are doing equally good or better!

oh, is there a reason behind that?
i was looking at biotech and intuitive surgical inc
i read a bit about gold and silver being ok.
>save money
>invest
>repeat
>?

Mutual funds are pretty safe. I recommend researching them first. They take a while to get rolling but it should pay off in the long haul

>still ignored by senpai

You probably do, you just either deny it or haven't realized.
Don't give up hope quickly.

Weak about what?

I defiantly prefer long hair. I was initially upset when she cut it.
Sorry haha.

Don't be greedy now..

hi! I'm here!

I don't know you tell me

I'm doing fine thanks. Up to much?

I meant mediator tbh

I'm not sure how to find happiness, so I settle for enjoying when others feel happy

How do you mean?

It probably is, I feel so scared and worthless, it'd be nice to have somebody tell me how much they appreciate me

No, I'm sorry, I should've had more topics to talk about

hmm ill look into those
>being greedy continues

I claim Saint Celestine, a revered Living Saint of the Adepta Sororitas' Order of Our Martyred Lady, a being of incredible psychic power and faith believed by many. Thought slain during a campaign against the Renegade Warmaster of Forrax, but has returned at various times since to rescue Imperial forces in danger of being destroyed by the enemies of the God-Emperor. Wings spread wide, halo blazing and Ardent Blade in hand, Saint Celestine is an embodiment of the God-Emperor's might. She shines like a star amid the smoke and fumes of the battlefield, radiating holy light. Also she hella cute

Ah she's your senpai now? How did that happen?

Wow you suck you should learn to listen to yourself more.

Well just make sure you don't invest everything.

I haven't invested yet but that was something I learn about in financial apps back in school

hello friend!

>cut her hair
Why do animes do that?

>

>

Who is she and what anime is she from and why did you claim her and why is she your waifu?

You called me weak, so I thought you had a backing to it...

Then let me say this.
I speedways your selflessness and reaching out to others, wanting them to be happy. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself when you make another person's day, you know?
Enough of that. Was the holidays good?

This user has a good sense. Individual stocks are good if you have time and are willing to do your research to balance risk vs. reward. If you're not disciplined and/or your risk appetite isn't so great, I'd advise against individual stocks.

I prefer mutual funds & index funds myself for ease of use, and balance between return/risk.

>Who is she and what anime is she from and why did you claim her and why is she your waifu?

It says everything you need to know already

Is ok.
Something about symbolism for a fresh start...I dunno but it upset me at the time haha.

im hungry

How do you mean?

Hello, how are you?

Hello Saya

The Holidays themselves were okay, the week as a whole, not so much

ill see what i can do about that
ah, well i was doing a bit of research on it. then got distracted and figured id ask /waifu/ plus the challenger NASA failure in 1980 is a lot more interesting.
hello saya how are you, what are you up to?
ive been risking it so far with individual stocks, havent looked into mutual funds or index funds much at all. plus im pretty new to stocks tbh
>not use to responding to so many people

I am doing my best! are you well today?

Then make some food with me.

The existential crisis getting to you? Don't worry, it'll wash over.