80s

Was this kino? What are some good 80s kino Sup Forums?

Watched it because I have a strange attraction to Andrew McCarthy films. The Only redeeming factors are Based Spader and RDJ. Did not finish it.

Andrew mccarthey isnt kino.

Does downey get fucked in the ass?

To live and die in LA

Thief

Under the Rainbow

little darlings

Book is a thousand times better.

Seconded.

Manhunter too.

William Petersen core.

Cant Stop the Music

This was terrible swill.

Dressed to Kill.

I don't know about the film, but the book was boring as fuck. It just drags on and on about how aimless and drugged up everyone is.

Did downeys character get ass raped in the book because of his debts?

great movie, great soundtrack, thanks to tangerine dream

idk but there is a part in the book where theyre at one of the partys thrown by the character spader plays in the movie where he has a 13yo sex slave girl chained in a bedroom and shes getting a train ran on her

Damn, that part wasnt in the movie.

>shes getting a train ran on her

What did he mean by this?

the book and movie are nothing alike. the book is straight up hardcore

IIRC one character gets filmed while fucking, possibly ass raping; however I don't think it's the main character, rather a friend who owes him money.
this indeed happened in the book

clay sees julian have sex with a john but no rape just straight gay butt sex also clay the main character is bi and there is also a part in the book where him and blair watch a snuff film at a party thrown by rip. they need to remake the movie and stick with the books plot

thanks for the correction... so having not seen the movie, is it just a watered down version of the book? do they do anything wildly different or does it just follow the same beats, only censored?

no the movie is nothing like the book except for rdj character of julian being a junkie also in the book julian lives. the movie is just an 80s teen angst movie

oops i meant to say in the movie julian dies