fucking flawless

Will continue posting if this thread gets any interest

bump bump bump bump

Bump

more

Bump

more plz

plz don't stop. dump them all. she's super hot

anyone know her name or have more pics ?

Is there more?

please dump the whole set

keep posting

i will keep posting if someone gives some info on her, i need more of her.

she is the hottest thing on earth

All I know is that between and , someone used most of that toilet paper.

Seen her called Kristen in some volas. All I know.

someones got to have more

She was probably in there taking nudes and then had to shit real bad. The kind that takes 10 wipes

chicks wrap their hands up like a fucking mummy just to wipe after a piss. cant imagine what they go through when taking a good old mud butt poo

Very well could be. But if someone is taking nude selfies, stops to drop a deuce, has to use two-thrids of a roll to wipe-'til-it's-white, the resumes taking nude selfies, well, that's the height of vanity.

i dont know, user. Whenever I take a giant shit I feel rejuvenated. Maybe it was just the spark of energy she needed to find that perfect spread gash pose that she was looking for.
>although sometimes a rough dump makes me want to take a nap like I just put in a 10 hour day digging ditches

Me too man. Mostly. Some times, when I eat something bad, it's a never ending wipe Jon to the point of my asshole hurting, or it's brown lava and instantly hurts. Just get in the shower and let cool water run over your ass. Feels goodman

Anyone else enjoy the smell of their farts and sometimes their shit? But others is heinous as it should be. Hopefully it just isn't me

Here's a true fact that'll make your day: The older you get, the more you appreciate a good shit. I'm in middle age, and I tell ya, there are shits where, two hours later, I'm still riding the high.

If you think that rejuvenated feeling is good now, just wait.

i read an article years ago that said something like 4 in 5 men will get hemorrhoids in their lifetime. They said the best prevention was to never force a shit or fart and to never wipe more than 3 times with toilet paper. if it takes more just hop in the shower and save your butthole spokes. I heed that advice to this day although if there is no time for a shower and mud butt is happening those flushable wet wipes are cold and work well.
>they also said not to strain lifting weights is a way to prevent hemorrhoids. not a problem kek

Wet wipes, fucking god send man. I feel not many men know of the pleasures of a superior clean bullhole

my friend told me about fiber like metamucil a few years back. i thought it was just for old people but what a fucking game changer. one glass of that orange flavored drink per day and you have a giant dump waiting on you at the exact time everyday regardless of the spice level of your diet. and the turds come out so pristine that the first wipe comes back as white as it was when you yanked it off the roll. its a good time, Sup Forumsros

they need to know. i let charmin do the heavy lifting then i let the wet wipes work their magic. a chick could blow you 5 minutes after an indian food shit and have no idea

Yea man. That's the way to go. One wipe shits. Sadly. With my insides still fucked from opiate use. It's going to be a while until I have those again. I take fiber, or I don't, or I eat natural fiber, etc...mud butt every time. Really sucks. I've come to know my shower head intimately around my anus

Goddamn right they are. Pic related.

One of the pleasures of travel in Europe is the wide availability of bidets. People on the continent value a clean asscrack, and for that we should tip our hat to them.

Can we stop talking about shit and get back to wins of this bitch?

When I get a house of my own. I'm putting in a bidet. Ive had the pleasure of using one a few times. Simply amazing

Thread already derailed

Charmin is good, but you've gotta try Cottonelle Ultra, with the ridges. I thought it was a gimic. Now I know better.

That would be awesome.

I was checking out an open house once, and in the master bathroom they had a standard commode, a bidet, and a urinal. I nearly bought the place on the spot.

trips mean clean brown snakes are going to be drowned by you in the very near future, user. best of luck to your turd cutter

Psyllium. It's also great for people who suffer from acid reflux.

thats the king of bathrooms.

I was on the throne at the time I wrote that. Wasn't bad but, it isn't a one wiper.

Took 4 tp wipes and 3 wet wipes. No major irritation. My butthole is steel after 7 years on opiates

thats the key ingredient in metamucil. people also take it for weight loss because you feel full after you drink a glass and you take giant bowel cleaning grumpies every morning

thats why i never let myself take pain pills recreationally for consecutive days. 2 nights of oxy meant at least 5 without taking a shit. and when that shit finally happened it was a concrete brick followed by a mudslide. It felt like i was going to need stitches afterwards

Oh yes. I got accustomed to the ol' one two punch of opiate shits. A few times it was so bad I had to don some rubber gloves and dig the turd out my asshole. Was not pleasant. Now I'm off H and suboxone. Been 6 weeks maybe since last dose. Still fucked up inside, the kratom I take once and awhile probably doesn't help. Basically taking grams of fiber at a time. Makes for some interesting smelling farts.

Uhhhhhh...
>flaw detected

Anybody know which SNL skil this is?

Gives you something to chew on when your down there rooting around

whats wrong with her flaps ?

she has a bit of meat on them, not all girls have the innie of a 11year old.

but you would not know this since you have never seen a pussy in real life

its her pussy?
plz more of her

>t. underage

No you idiot. This is

more

more

my goodness

Unfortunately, her snapper looks like it was shot at and hit.

maybe