Ask a former elementary school Special Ed teacher anything

Ask a former elementary school Special Ed teacher anything.
Basically quit after dealing with potatoes for 4 years/

Did you Diddly your doodle in front of any?

What state?

OP here.
Fortunately not. God knows what would’ve happened to my dick if they caught sight of it. I’d prefer it attached to my body is what I’m basically saying

OP here
New York

make a greentext fag

Did you touch special ed dick or vagi ?

OP here
Nopenopenopenope

When alone with them, did you ever give nicknames of retarded characters such as Forrest Gump or Patrick to 'em?

Shit story, go away now

Ever farted in their faces?

Greentext your best potato tales, OP.

Did you ever make them fight each other?

ever mess with them?

How hard is it to get that job?, also, do you think it'd be easy to be quite touchy with the students? ;-)

Did you ever make some of them watch you take a poop and then wipe your butt for you?

OP here
>2nd year of teaching, midway through year
>two kids with Down syndrome always arguing
>they’re both about 4’10”
>fat, one of them is wearing a gray shirt an blue jeans
>other is wearing black sweater and sweatpants
>chose to ignore it until one day it became physical
>”gibbe iht back george!”
>tard 2 has taken other tards ones goldfish
>”nhoooooo james”
>James throws a punch with a power of a thousand suns
>not really, swings his arm at his face
>both fall down
>shocked by what pussies they are
>George breaks nose, James breaks wrist
>call wranglers and softly kek on the drive home

Potatoes = Top Kek

Op here
Not that kind of teacher my friend. Most of them had shit in their pants. Would be stupid to go fish around their genitals

Op here
Principal was really tight about making sure that special ed teachers were as nice as possible to the kids so there really wasn’t an opportunity to give them nicknames. But that is a good idea though :)

Op here
Surprisngly yes. They’d blame each other for it so it’d be good entertainment to watch them for a bit before breaking it up

And then you forced them to watch you sit on the toilet and crap, right?

How many times did they watch you go poop

Op here
Indirectly yes. Whenever things became physical I’d pretend to not notice it right away and let them have a go at it for a good few seconds

Op here
Was actually put in special ed classrooms because of a lack of staff, so I assume yes. And yes, but considering their hygiene I wouldn’t recommend it.

Nice trips

Also, what could they have been arguing about?
>potato
>potato no, fuck you James!

Op here
There was a rule specifically for the special ed teachers preventing them from leaving the room whilst teaching. If a kid wanted to go there was usually a student wrangler. So no.

Op here
Good eye ;)
I assume it was regular tard things, but I did over hear them once talking about a girl in one of the regular classes so that’s where the arguing most likely began, but the fight was caused over a bag of stolen goldfish.

worst thing you ever saw?

Op here
Kid climbed up top a closet and tried to jump onto a group of desks below. Missed and landed awkwardly on leg and broke it. His shin was like that one scene from the Harry Potter move where his arm’s all wobbly. Crying and screaming and holding his floppy leg.

Did any of them fuck each other?

Op here
No. And I think it’s for the better. There was a kid with autism who was scheduled for transfer to a regular class but that changed when he masturbated in class when the vice principal came in the class (the vice principal is a woman btw)

Potatoes? As a former special education student I am offended. We speds are awesome.

>at taco bell
beef? chicken? steak?

Op here
I don’t discriminate. I consider all sped kids potatoes ;)

Op here
Neither actually
I like egg the best

I only had a learning disability. The cool thing was the classes were extremely easy compared to regular ed. Wouldn't call myself a potato though although a lot of the other students were slackers or idiots.

thank you
this information will be added to my files

Op here
Although i really don’t know what kinda class you were in but my classes were all moderate to severe learning disabilities

Any of the students ever hit on you?

Op here
Anytime my friend ;)

Oh okay. You must've been working with retards then. lol

Op here
No, not really. If so I probably didn’t notice it. Either way my classes were mostly boys.

Op here
Yes, and I forced them to watch me poop. One of them had to wipe my butt for me.

Op here
Yep. Mostly Down syndrome and autism.
There was a girl with severe ADD and she was ridiculously smart, so I guess she was the exception.

Did your tards masturbate in public ? I had a special classmate who was always touching her vagina. She smelled like fish, like fucking sea world

We have a Sped potato transition class at the University I work at. They teach them life skills. One special tater got a job with grounds and maint. he was fired after the 6th time he was caught rubbing one out in the mens gym locker room. Gotta love them taters.

ACTUAL OP HERE
no. And get out of here, you op imposter

There are many types of physical strength. Bodybuilder, powerlift, old man , repititive work, but nothing is crazy like retard strength. Someone who can't regulate their movements mixed with adrenaline is scary.

I like the description haha. Not that I know of, but a kid did masturbate in class in front of the vice principal

Which one's the real op?

Op here
Yes, and I would take them to the toilet to watch me crap, daily.

Op here
Very true my friend. He hit him hard enough that he broke his wrist

Me.

Op here
That sounds hilarious lol. There was one like that on my last year of teaching. Mostly cooking and social interaction though

Op here
Me you bumbling buffoon

Op here
Me. You can ask me anything and I’ll describe it in detail

Imposter

Hey look, another shit thread to add to the recent demise of Sup Forums.

You’re not wrong

How do deal with a retard attack? Don't know how to explain, I mean, how do you proceed if one of those tards starts to scream, kick, swing punches or any other kind of physical violence and doesn't calm down?

No I'm the real op

Op here
Try to restrain him physically without causing harm. Wait till the wranglers come and take it from there. Security/police if it gets serious

Op here
You’re not

Fuck all of you

You got me

What made you quit? Got tired/fed up with it?

OP please make your name “OP” so you don’t have to say
>>OP here

how could you make a thread like this? obviously you started teaching special ed for a reason... this breaks my heart.

What made you not transition into a real classroom?
Were you at a nigger school?

OP here

I ended up moving back in with my dad. He said I could quit and live off of him as long as can he bareback me whenever he wants. Pretty neat-o

Op said he was put there because of short staff. He didn't choose to babysit tards

OP HERE
yeah pretty much. Too much of the same.

How do I do that?

I didn’t choose to be a sped teacher. So I don’t really care to be honest.

Op here
Huh, I don’t seem to remember that. :/

School was understaffed. Couldn’t move so I eventually quit.

Op here
You're not OP, I am.

Who is the real faggot?

iz a case uv hoo dun it

Op here
Name the zip code of the school then

Op here
As a rule of thumb, use common sense to decide which replies are really mine.

Op here
Name my father's first dog

Op here
Just so you know it's me, I'll start signing the bottom of my messages as Op

-Op

op here
none of you are op

op here
i can prove anyone im the real op, just ask me anything about the location of the school

Location?

Queens, New York City, new york