Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I'm being blackmailed by a former friend simply because I'm trying to cut him out of my life.
He made my life into a terrible lowlife full of illegal activities, and I've since sworn to stay on the right side of the law, and I've been doing very well for myself the past few months.
Now he's threatening to throw around pictures and videos of me doing drugs, some of which I know he has, and threatening to ruin all I've done to become a good person.
He pushed me around and brought me down, and even stole from me, for a few years while under the name of my friend simply because I'm too fucking autistic to do anything about it.

I'm absolutely enraged to the fact that he thinks he can push me around again, especially after I've gotten my life back together again. I know he still smokes weed in his state of Florida, and he's been arrested once in Louisiana and is on parole.

What do I do guys?

Please guys, I'm fucking losing my mind and all out of ideas

Do you have anything on him ?
Any dirt that could fuck up his parole if the police got an anonymous call ?

rest in spagoot

Tip your police?

Well you still haven’t said what he’s blackmailing you for. Blackmailing means he’s asking for something and if you don’t comply he’ll release the evidence. What did he ask you for?

>because I'm trying to cut him out of my life.

Unfortunately all I know is that he still smokes and the city he lives in. No clue where anymore.
I'd love to give an anonymous call, but frankly I willing to bet the local police office will give much of a huge fuck of someone just smoking. Dealing maybe, but I have no clue of that, and I doubt that he does

Nevermind that actually, if it's just pictures of you doing drugs who gives a fuck ?
Let him release them, make him understand that you don't gice a fuck because you really shouldn't care.
If anyone gives you shit for them just say you've changed, stopped doing drugs and that the guy who released the pictures if just a fuckibg loser who can't handle you being better than him.

He’s blackmailing you for friendship? Does he not see the complete irony in that?

He wants me to to talk to him. No clue what the fucker wants me to talk to him about. He made the threat right after I finally blocked him on facebook, which I didn't want to do because I know he's a massive chad-tier dick. But he kept blowing up my phone while I was at work today and I finally had enough.

He even knows my grandparents
I know for a fact that my parents will never look at me the same again, and they are very important in my life.

>worried about pictures and videos of doing drugs
who the fuck hasn't done drugs in their life? why the fuck do you care about something so minor you did in the past? and how the fuck would any of this ruin your life?

who cares if he releases them. everyone has done drugs before. no one will care.

Literally this guy has fucked up my life in more ways than one. He got me into drugs back when he was my roommmate two years ago, and he pressured me into a crazy trip to NYC, all on my bill of course, then he started losing his shit and started acting insane once I ran out of money in NYC, and my dad had to bail me out and bring me home. He took many of my childhood memories with him when he scavenged through my stuff when I first moved in with him way back when, and he continues to haunt me even though I haven't talked to him since I believe July.

I'm just so sick of this. I can't concentrate, and I can't even play video games because this fucking chad stoner NEET is still fucking with me

My family, friends, and employer will care once they hear this fucker got me addicted to meth for awhile
I'm going to be an outcast again with no job. I don't know what I'll do then.

You sound like a massive fucking cuck

na they won't care now that you're doing well. they will just lose all respect for the dude. especially when you tell them what's going on

And why would they believe him? How could he get the pictures to all of those people? And why aren't you threatening him with legal action?

You sound like such an idiot.

I'm a literal autist that lets people push them around if they be my friend because I never really had too many

Then you're fucked kiddo, enjoy living miserably before you an hero like you should

He has video of me doing this shit
He knows my family and knows where I work.
You have to understand that I used to trust this fucker because he was my "friend"

What sort of legal case do I fucking have??
I'd love to do something about it, but that's what I'm here.

yeah dude you need to get over it. needa leave that guy behind. i don't mean fix things eith him or stop him from posting those pictures. judt let it go.

I guess this is what I get for going to Sup Forums for help. I have no where else to turn except let myself get cucked again.

Black mail really only works if you care about what they threaten to release. I'm sure it's a big deal if friends, family, or co-workers find out, but if you've really changed and have even proved it, then you will at least have more people on your side than they will.
In the end, you'll be the bigger person doing better off in life than they will.
And think of it this way, if they really are this big of a dick, they've probably already shared said pictures, or will anyways. So you might as well get over that hump before they're released. Or tell your friends & family so they can help you.

>What sort of legal case do I fucking have??
>He's threatening to ruin your life
You're not too bright are you?

Obviously I'm fucking not, okay?
How do you think I got myself in this situation??

Go seek legal advice, I'm not your fucking lawyer

Nobody can stop you. If you want to let this guy destroy you're life, i guarantee you will do it. No lawyers therapists or doctors, NOBODY can make you do anything. so apply that to this guy.

Was in a similar situations but I ran off with his missus instead lel.

Ithink your best bet is honesty, change something about your look slightly like a beard, or get rid of a beard, or trim it shorter, or let it grow or a haircut etc. Just so you look different to yourself in those pictures and then be honest. My family hate drugs and when i dropped my scumbag (best friends for 8 years) i just told them everything, especially how liberating it can be to be shot of someone who brings you down and drain you. Same goes for employer, just be honest, say your reformed, if you’re in America just say something about loving jesus now and you’ll be fiiiiine

nobody can save you I mean. nobody can help you if you keep squirming around. accept some legal counsel and get this guy out of your life.

This user has a solid point:
That you changed your life around should be fair enough.

This is what you should do:
> Show the police that he is blackmailing you
> Show proof he smokes pot (Or even better make them get him caught in the act)
> Consult a lawyer about it before though, if you could get shit for it make sure it is nothing that will impact you long term
> Socially speaking no one should care, if anyone asks just explain the situation.
> No your employer will not care if you are a good employee.
> The only way someone would lose respect for you is if you let him cuck you around like this.

Also inb4 obviously should never have involved yourself with him in the first place.

This right here dude. No matter what you did just be honest and own up to it. Make sure you change your appearance so it looks like you have cleaned up your life. Nice hair cut, clean shaven, nice clothes. Don't look like you are still a junky pretty much. Then just own up to it when you talk to employers. A ton of people do drugs earlier in life and will sympathize with someone that is trying to turn their life around if it actually seems like they are. Being honest about it can show you mean it and that you regret but own up to what you have done in the past which show integrity.

I can't thank you guys enough for being human
I think I might do a bit of both of your advice.
I know I'm a fucking pussy and I shouldn't let this bother me. As someone with a lot of anxiety, this situation is akin to nukes going off for me, and I'm fucking terrified. I can't even play video games for god's sake, which is usually my only escape from my problems and reality.
I really hope that this all goes well, so thanks guys. I'll give it a shot.

Good luck op

blackmail is illegal, that alone will ruin his parole. If you've been clean for a while his shitty videos probably won't actually get you in trouble with the law since they aren't proper evidence.

Tell him he's full of shit, that his videos aren't worth shit from a legal p.o.v. and that you'll contact his parole officer for trying to blackmail you if he ever contacts you again.

If he thinks whatever he has on you won't get you to crumble then he'll possibly back down. Just be confident in your exchanges with him.

I'm sorry man but I think you might be completely fucked. Try getting on that freaks good side and befriend him. Make him think you genuinely enjoy his company. Do this for as long as it takes forthe blackmail shit to become a memory. Then bring it up with him and try to convince him to delete the evidence?

As a backup plan
How do I find out who his parole officer is? I mean I know this guy's first and last name, and the state he was arrested in.

Step 1: Meet up with him
Step 2: Bash his fucking face in to a point where he is barely recognisable, but still alife and conscious. Make sure not to dramatically injure him, you don't wanna fuck him up too bad
Step 3 (Optional): Pull out a gun, aim it at him, knife works too if no gun available
Step 4: Tell him to leave you the fuck alone or you're gonna become a worse criminal than he's trying to make you out to be
Step 5: Clean up the place, make sure not to leave anything that can proove it was you. You're lucky he's taking drugs, maybe just buy some heroin or meth and leave it at his place (Watch out for fingerprints, helps if you can get his all over the bag). Police will just assume he owes someone some smeckels for drugs.

If he still fucks up your life, abduct him, break the fuckers legs, and show him he fucked with the wrong guy before dumping him somewhere. Wouldn't suggest actually killing him because police invest way more time, people, and ressources in finding a killer than finding someone who beat up another guy. You could try to cripple him for life tho.

Of course, you could just do this. Way less illegal, lower risks, and generally what any sane person would do. We're on Sup Forums tho, so I don't think any of the people here are sane.

I don't know where you can get his first and last name. You could just go to the local police department and tell them you have some information on Mr Nignog and would like to talk to his parole officer. Maybe they can get you in touch?

You don't need to have the name though, if you just let him know that you'll contact the parole officer next time he even tries to talk to you he'll most likely back down. People on parole don't want that shit happening.

>I don't know where you can get his parole officer's name.
Welp, fucked up there.

Why not just get him blackout drunk, kidnap him, tie him up, bury and leave him for dead in the middle of the desert?
The only problem i think would be the left behind tracks.
Speaking hypothetically of course.

Not everyone has a desert at hand tho. Thing I've heard people I know do is just put fuckers in a freezer, tied up and all, make sure it doesn't open (Iron chain on door) And just dump it into a lake or river. Usually takes a few weeks before they are found, and by that point most evidence is destroyed by water.

Fridge. I meant fridge, not freezer.

I was pretty much thinking the same thing sans the fridge. More or less the same plan but instead of burying him, you drop his unconscious body into the water. He'd probably be tied to something heavy enough to drag him down like cement blocks. There'd be no way for him to swim back to the surface and pretty quickly he'd run out of air.
I'm talking out of my ass though

I hope you are not talking about pics of you doing weed.
If it is, just man up and face the music.
If it's something like heroin, meet up with him and make him do too much.

Water actually slows down decomposition.

You'd have to cement his feet in, and built a cage of wire mesh fence around him to prevent body parts from swimming up tp the surface. Better cement in his hands too, because fingers are usually the first thing to show up, and they're too small to be caught by wire mesh fence.

Talking out of my ass too btw, never was involved into that kind of thing but, y'know, friends of friends and that kind of stuff. You hear some stories when you're around a certain kind of people.

I thought of something but it's really messed up

Chances are that fingerprints and DNA (Especially on the outside of said fridge) will be gone by the time it's found tho.

I just like to watch true crime shit now and then but I'd never dream of going through with anything like this unless my back was against the wall.
How would the cops even be able to trace op to this If he went through with it? I can't really see how. Op certainly has motive, but they don't know that since the guy blackmailing him hasn't released anything.

Talk to him in person and tell him you'll beat the fuck out of him if he releases them. Unless your a pussy then this won't work.

OP how far are you willing to go to deal with this guy? No judgements.

That wouldn't work bc if i were blackmailing someone and they said that to me I'd go through with it almost immediately

You personally know the victim, it's a horrible idea especially when you can just rat him out and get him locked up instead.

He has pictures of OP doing drugs, and he may have them on some kind of cloud, which would show the cops that OP had a motive. Also, OP probably doesn't have the kind of friends that would give him a fake alibi. And there's always the risk of DNA or fingerprints appearing somewhere, most of the time they find a hair, or skin under the victims fingernails. The usual kind of stuff, they got that shit pretty accurate in the crime TV series. It all depends on how OP does it (Does he contact the victim before? Does he just scoop him up from the street? When will people realise the victim is missing?)

That's what I said too, see All of this is hypothetical, I just know all this crazy stuff and like telling people about it.

Yup. The cloud has pretty damning evidence against op. Murder definitely isn't the answer in this case.
Too bad you can't find a decent hitman for hire since the majority of them are undercover cops.

Though i still kind of think tying him up and leaving him in a remote area to die and be eaten by wild animals is still the way to go.

Probably will get saved, unless he leaves them in the middle of some fucking national park, and even there they have rangers. All he would have to do to be saved is scream pretty loud. The fatal flaw in that plan is that all it takes to fuck it up is someone walking by in a range of a few houndred meters and hearing the dude, which is more likely than most people think. To savely get someone to go RIP you gotta lay hands on yourself (Or hire someone).

What if you wore plastic gloves and snapped his neck and THEN left his body to be eaten by wild animals?
I was thinking you could also give him an acid bath like in breaking bad but that obvs is a terrible idea.

Just leaving it to be eaten by animals probably won't do much, especially when you kill him before. They can tell how tall you are, etc. even if you don't use a weapon, just from stuff like how and where a bone fractured, and burning is a way better way to get rid of the meaty kind of evidence. You COULD of course stage a hiking accident, but highly unlikely that the victim planned a hiking trip or something like that. Acid bath CAN work (There's that one guy i know of that's called "The stew guy" for obv reasons), but a pain in the ass to get rid of the leftovers. Also, police bros will see that you just bought a shitton of chemicals for no obvious reason, so you'd need a way to get the stuff anonymously.