Expert in photo restoration but broke af, if you need a picture fixing up post below and ill do it...

expert in photo restoration but broke af, if you need a picture fixing up post below and ill do it. all i ask is for a small donation. paypal -
[email protected]

that's not restoration
maybe fixing the damage is but those colors?

Like if that was a hard thing to do with photoshop nowadays.

Also, is she a fucking zombie?

colors are shit but just an example, i dont have to colour fix

>2 bars wifi

stop stealing from your neighbor nigger

You are an amateur.

Take it from a professional.

If you're an expert, why did you literally change her face...?

Fuck him. I’ll fix your image for free. Here’s a sample of my work.

If you can make this photo look better you are a miracle worker.

Done.

>expert in photo restoration
>expert
>op pic

I would call it something... but "expert" would not be it, honestly.

Post more examples please. Any WW2 stuff for example? Which Photoshop version you are using?

>expert

You made glossy hair look like a piece of matte cow leather, you fucked up the left eye, you completely dissolved the jawline and made her cheeks look bloated, what the hell happened to the left corner of her mouth, where did the gloss on the lip go, you made the shadow cast by the hair look like part of the hair (it's not supposed to be brown.), your skin shading and colours make her look like a wax model, the lack of shading and reflections in the eye make her look dead, the sclera is far too yellow, and you didn't even bother to try fixing the fur. Otherwise, great job!

pic is a bad example... only one i screenshotted and it was about a year ago wen i started. have sorted out a lot of the inequities since then

Fuck you

Maybe he meant to make her look like a PS2 game character.

why would you need to screenshot the pic if you... have Photoshop?

Just post real examples or... y'know... fuck off or somethin'?

That cat is high

ahahaha, good job OP

OP, you’re a talentless cunt

user, that's all fucked up. the eye is off, and the mouth somehow changed shape.

who's that? i'd fuck her.

It’s my mother. Don’t look.

Stop looking!

He even forgot the jewellery

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

oh shit yeah that little crystal earring

Go beg somewhere else faggot. YOU fuck you.