Anyone watch Stranger Things? I haven't been able to bring myself to watch it because of this weird little fuck

Anyone watch Stranger Things? I haven't been able to bring myself to watch it because of this weird little fuck.

Seen 4 episodes and tried to get into it, I just couldn't. I guess I got into the hype and it didn't live up to it for me. I can't watch an entire series where "it gets better mid season". If it's not interesting from the beginning, I won't bother.

Fuck hype. You're missing out though. Its actually pretty good.

i watched the whole thing. it's stupid, dude. it might be cool if you're 12.

See I have this problem too, and that exactly what everyone tells me when they say I should watch it. "It gets better mid season", fuck that. Then on top of that, this muppet really turns me off of it too.

I bet he'll have a BBC in like 5 years

So gay.

It's the journey that matters. This is probably why most of Sup Forums is forever alone faggots. Can't commit to a damn thing and when you have a chance, you give up before you realize what you're getting.

I grew up in the 70's and 80's, and I can tell you that no other show/movie made recently set in this time period more accurately captures the zeitgeist. The way the characters react to each other and conduct themselves feels genuine

Yes and no. Something has to be interesting or eye catching from the beginning to be invested in. You're interested in a woman, there's something there you enjoy from the start, even if superficial. So there is a reason to pursue further.

I don't watch tv at all, but I streamed the show, it is pretty good actually. it has a great 80's vibe, and it's mainly just about the kids, with a paranormal setting.
Worth a watch imo

its like the goonies and stand by me
hes one of the redeeming characters

Binged the whole show two days ago. Pretty good. Plot is definitely a 7/10. Acting 7.5/10. It's really good to be honest. And trust me, the build up of the story is worth it. I know it's long, but it's worth it.

Fuck never ending 10000000 episode TV-series. Only mini-series are worth your time.

12 year old detected

Autistic gender fluid creep

Not always. Some of the best women I've known have started off plain and boring but then when you get to know them and get into their comforts, they show you the better side of them and trust me, clothing can be deceptive. Many hot girls are absolute bitches who are boring as fuck in bed and have nothing to even talk about but drama drama drama.

Can I just say I wanted Barb to live longer than a few episodes? Shes adorable....

Cause I wanted to see that ginger either get fucked hard and bred either by a person or the demigorgon.

Didn't really care about the hype, so I ignored it when it first came out. Decided to give it a chance a few months ago and ended up watching both seasons in one go, it's pretty good

How about just more of her in jeans