What the fuck happened?

What the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vKrGb0HGwTM
youtube.com/watch?v=02cSc5a49LA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Erykah Badu's vagina is cursed

He got old and quit before he made a fool of himself. He still gives guest verses and they're still good so I don't see the issue?

Nothing bad happened he still has the legend status

I honestly lost my taste for hip hop but still like outkast. God almighty bless Andre 3000. Amen.

He reminds me way too much of my uncle.

Outkast was never good

he became more interested in his image, fashion, and andre 3000 as a character than in music, and started acting

he gives features to nobodies
youtube.com/watch?v=vKrGb0HGwTM

youtube.com/watch?v=02cSc5a49LA

He likes working with new artists

If Andre 3k isn't in your top 5 mc's, or at least top 10, I can't take you seriously

>if you actually listen to hip-hop and aren't a hipster white boy who grew up with hey ya, I can't take you seriously

this, andre 3000 is a meme on lists and the two actual southern MCs worthy of top 10 are Scarface and King Infamous

excuse me?

>He thinks Andree 3k is a meme for hipsters
Oh my god you're a retarded faggot. Andre is a legend of southern rap. I heard a shit ton of OutKast growing up.

The only reason he isn’t big anymore is because of his wart mole thibg

why does everyone forget how terrible idlewild was?

because it was just forgettable at worst

>outkast
>hipster
most retarded thing i've heard all day

are you dumb

he wasn't even the best MC in outkast, top 5 all time who's the dumb one here

>HEY YA
>HEY YA
>HEY YA
>OHH OHH
>HEY YA
>HEY YA
>HEY YA
>OHH OHH

oh wow truely one of the greatest rappers of all time

Better than most shit now

>he wasn't even the best MC in outkast
Big Boi doesn't even believe this
nice meme

The Love Below was his pop album and it was better than 95% of "hip-hop" that's around nowdays. But nice job using a great song to prove your dumbass point, dumbass.

Ahh yes. His verse on 30 hours was great

the track with Wayne is pure fire and makes up for the rest of the album.

This album is responsible for artists like Drake, Kanye and all the other shit you hear.

>the only Outkast song I've ever listened to was Hey Ya

Why do people who claim they like rap on Sup Forums only listen to Lil Pump or Young Thug and ignore everything else

Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik came out at least 5 years before the average user was born

>King Infamous

lmao, you exposed yourself homie

That's his choice. I respect him for not being a label puppet and sucking every penny he can before fading into obscurity.
The man was made for modeling too and will be relevant in that industry for many years to come (I believe he's even the creative director at Tretorn).
By the way his acting performance in that Jimi Hendrix movie was quite good too desu.

t.andre fanboy

fucking underage retard, pls ban