Trump has done nothing wrong and no one has any real arguments as to why hes a bad president other than irrelevant meme...

Trump has done nothing wrong and no one has any real arguments as to why hes a bad president other than irrelevant meme shit like
>abloo bloo bloo! he said something mean on twitter :(

Other urls found in this thread:

thebalance.com/trump-s-tax-plan-how-it-affects-you-4113968
nytimes.com/2017/12/16/opinion/sunday/war-trump-islamic-state.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/sadly-trump-is-winning_us_5a2b1110e4b022ec613b823f
dailysignal.com/2017/12/04/supreme-court-upholds-trump-travel-ban/
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/03/donald-trump-pulls-us-out-of-un-global-compact-on-migration
businessinsider.com/trump-tpp-trans-pacific-partnership-what-it-means-2017-1
politico.com/story/2017/08/04/economy-added-209-000-jobs-in-july-241325
nasa.gov/press-release/new-space-policy-directive-calls-for-human-expansion-across-solar-system
nytimes.com/2017/06/26/business/3-cnn-journalists-resign-after-retracted-story-on-trump-ally.html
theintercept.com/2017/12/09/the-u-s-media-yesterday-suffered-its-most-humiliating-debacle-in-ages-now-refuses-all-transparency-over-what-happened/
static2.businessinsider.com/image/58054bf6c52402ce248b4c6d/isis-caliphate-is-shrinking-and-the-terror-group-is-about-to-lose-one-of-its-biggest-cities.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for starters hes spent more time golfing than obama, lazy old man

remember what I said about irrelevant meme shit?

I went to a restaurant the other day and they had CNN on at the bar. I swear at one point the lower third said "Trump is a big doo doo head."

climate change

again, irrelevant meme shit.

He better get that wall without caving to daca

Yes billions of tax dollars to possibly lower the average temp on earth by less than 10 degrees.

>He defuned the EPA
>He installed completely unqualified idiots as head of the EPA and the Department of Education
>He passed a tax bill that gives enormous tax cuts to the rich while raising taxes on the middle class and increasing the deficit by 1.5 trillion
>He fast tracked the DAP which is currently spilling hundreds of gallons of oil into the missouri river already
>He pulled out of the Paris climate agreement
>He is still fervently trying to build that stupid ass pointless wall
>He has repealed the clean water act of 1972 which is the reason we don't have huge smog problems like china
>he is moving the US embassy to jerusalem thereby further destabilizing the middle east because he is cucked by the jews
>He continually antagonizes NK and other countries like a dumb ass 5 year old
>he wastes millions of taxpayer dollars visiting his resorts and allowing his family to live in new york and run his businesses, thereby GREATLY exceeding Obama's entire costs as president in a very short time
>He launched an entire effort to investigate election fraud just to protect his ego which has found nothing
>continually tried to ban muslims from entering the US even though white people are the ones committing mass shootings
>he strengthened propensities for investigations in intellectual property rights
>he fervently aims to keep weed illegal even though nobody wants it

thats not even scratching the surface of the batshit crazy shit he WANTS to do but can't because of the checks and balances against his psycho ass

That argument would work if it wasn't Trumps exact argument about why Obama is obviously lazy and bad.

Agreed

>>He passed a tax bill that gives enormous tax cuts to the rich while raising taxes on the middle class
stopped reading there. This is factually incorrect. The middle class got the biggest tax cut out of it, and its probably going to win him reelection tbhfam

OH YEAH he struck down the johnson amendment so that he can eliminate the separation of church and state (for the christians) i forgot that one i could go on for hours about terrible shit that guy's regime has done

you dumb shit he lowered taxes for a few years but then they skyrocket. in 20 years this tax plan trump came up with is going to increase the national debt by trillions. Enjoy your extra $500 now, you retarded piece of shit.

>>believing this much into the fiscal conservative bullshit that is Trickle Down

that is not fact. after 10 years taxes on the middle and lower class will be raised. middle class only get a minor decade worth of tax cuts. short run not long run.

he explicitly lied and said he would not benefit from the tax cut when he is actually benefiting to the tune of 14.5 million. pay the fuck attention

he hasn't accomplished most of what he said he would.

youre retards who more than likely dont even pay taxes.

thebalance.com/trump-s-tax-plan-how-it-affects-you-4113968

Authoritarian Fascist non-rebuttals.

Pardoning Arpaio

here. I pay extra taxes. I don't get a return.

>implying this was a bad thing

i moved out of the US to a country where I don't pay taxes because I don't make enough money and I am middle class

>>implying that those who enforce the law of the state get to ignore the laws of the state and do whatever they want is a good thing

It is when you're supposed to be draining the swamp.

>stopped reading there. This is factually incorrect
stopped reading there shill bot.

Republicans created a plan to help out corporations and businesses and rich people (i.e., the people who cut them checks).

If you believes otherwise, your fucking stupid. Seriously... Republicans helping the middle class?
ROFLMAO!

you're 12 faggot
face it

>The middle class got the biggest tax cut out of it
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

NO

I only tell you PETRO YUAN :V

>A War Trump Won
nytimes.com/2017/12/16/opinion/sunday/war-trump-islamic-state.html

>HuffPost: "Trump is Winning"
huffingtonpost.com/entry/sadly-trump-is-winning_us_5a2b1110e4b022ec613b823f

>In a Win for Trump, Supreme Court Upholds ‘Extreme Vetting’ Travel Ban
dailysignal.com/2017/12/04/supreme-court-upholds-trump-travel-ban/

>Trump pulls US out of UN global compact on migration
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/03/donald-trump-pulls-us-out-of-un-global-compact-on-migration

>Trump kills TPP
businessinsider.com/trump-tpp-trans-pacific-partnership-what-it-means-2017-1

>1 million jobs created by August
politico.com/story/2017/08/04/economy-added-209-000-jobs-in-july-241325

>The president Monday signed at the White House Space Policy Directive 1, a change in national space policy that provides for a U.S.-led, integrated program with private sector partners for a human return to the Moon, followed by missions to Mars and beyond.
nasa.gov/press-release/new-space-policy-directive-calls-for-human-expansion-across-solar-system

>3 CNN journos resigned after their story about Trumps team colluding with Russians was exposed as a complete lie
nytimes.com/2017/06/26/business/3-cnn-journalists-resign-after-retracted-story-on-trump-ally.html

>CNN being called out by Glenn Greenwald for lying a different time about a Trump/Russian collusion story
theintercept.com/2017/12/09/the-u-s-media-yesterday-suffered-its-most-humiliating-debacle-in-ages-now-refuses-all-transparency-over-what-happened/

He defunded the EPA... how is this a bad thing?

>letting in an unvetted illegal immigrant population to flood into America is a good thing!
seriously, what did he do wrong?

you fucking donkey raping shit eater, i don't pay taxes i get loads of money from the child tax credits, and with Chump's plan i will get more money, but he is fucking the country with debt to make this happen and in 20 years it's going to be a problem much larger than the extra money I get now.

Flint water crisis

you mean that thing that happened before he was even elected? dumbass

>cherrypicked bullshit that makes Trump look good
faggot

>theintercept.com
you stupid fucking faggot

wtf, I want to flood the country with third world retards and muslims now!

ISIS is still around. Most of their losses are due to the Kurds and Pashmerga, not the US and definitely not Donald Trump. They've been losing ground due to Obama's doctrine of offering them free air support to direct.

The issue is Turkey fucking up the PKK because it is not in their best interest that the Kurds declare independence -- which they will once Daesh is gone.

When the Turks fire a tthe Kurds, Daesh returns to take back territory. This is how it's been. Everything is attrition right now.

Also the TPP is still a thing. Why you think it isn't is anyone's guess. It's binding to the rest of the nations.

the Economic report by August is still President Obama's Fiscal year. Only things that have happened since October -- if they in any way act derivative to the normalized pattern of the economic recovery -- could possibly be an affect of the current administration.

So far, there hasn't been.

bitch has got to be crazy af

The EPA would have prevented it had the Republican Governor let them, spunknugget.

>l-listing sources doesnt count, but my faggy facebook meme image does!
take the L nigga

because you're a stupid flat-earther

Contempt of court. The judge told him to stop and he just flipped him the bird. That's illegal.

Petro Yuan, Petro Yuan, the Petro Yuan is here

>>Fascist talking points

Net immigration is negative. It has been.

I mean...he probably fired the head of the FBI to interfere with an investigation. So...

No. You're full of shit, faggot
>jobs
Obama's economy is still chugging along
Trump is about to fuck that up by cutting taxes on the rich

>They've been losing ground due to Obama's doctrine of offering them free air support to direct.
no they havent, youre just a really really stupid person since Obamas actual plan was to arm them against Assad, and then, they were planning on arming Al-Qeada (Al-Nursra Front)

remember how fucking great Obamas attack on Libya turned out?

Yes I mean that and I didn't imply he caused it. Defunding the agency that is supposed to make sure corporations don't kill you by poisoning your environment is probably not a good idea.

bitch has got to be dumber than rocks

>CNN
>CNN
kek
Trumpfag

I posted multiple sources all proving your faggy little baby boomer meme wrong, and now you have no response other than impotent shitposting.

It was 1-3 degrees. No way they even considered being able to change it 10 degrees. Of course they were just hoping the upcoming cooling cycle of the sun would just make it a few degrees cooler so they could say money well spent and ask for more.

did you even read the link you posted?

If it wasn't obvious, I don't think you're capable of understanding. THAT is the problem.

I would literally spit on these people.

No you didn't fuckwad. You found a bunch of sources and made them fit your agenda.
Trumpfags like you should be beaten up on a regular basis.

Trumpists are so fucking retarded that they drink Pepsi. Jesus christ.

Virgin-soyboy detected

>That's illegal.
and then the president let him off the hook, deal with it faggot. Who gives a shit what some cucked judge said about him having to let illegals flooding into the country?

???

He hired a guy so unstable he lost his mind when he was fired.

>You found a bunch of sources and made them fit your agenda.
No, I found a bunch of sources that proved you wrong. Sorry reality doesnt conform to your stephen colbert worldview child. Youre just denying reality right now user

Wow! You actually believe what you wrote or is this bait?

Trump is a ding dong and his presidency seems like a total train wreck...that said, thank god he beat that mean old gun hating lady.

Honest question: is posting moderately attractive women in Trump regalia supposed to offset the numerous ways that he's not a good President? Because this reminds me of that retarded "Obama girl" shit that happened in 2007.

>lose argument
>"I-Im gonna beat you up!"
lol

Im sick of thes mother fucking shills. The man in office is killing it. Period.

Always great when fascists call people fascist. Makes me snicker like a meme of Hitler calling Churchill a Nazi.

these are all factual things that actually happened but please provide your alternate reality

You didn't "prove" shit, you claimed victory without addressing the point.
Trump hasn't done SHIT except pass a tax bill NOBODY fucking likes.
How the fuck is that an "accomplishment"
>TPP
nope
the Democrats ditched it too
see, all I have to do is denounce your fucking bullshit line by line
you're down at least 3, that means you're probably full of shit on the rest

>numerous ways that he's not a good President?
Is shitposting and saying "Im gonna beat you up!!" somehow supposed to convince us you have any real argument against Trump?

Somebody is sipping heavily on the DNC koolaid

oh look, still no sources and you shitposting because you got BTFO and have literally nothing to counter with. Youre brain is mush user

I bet you read it and have a complete understanding of tax law and didn't just copypasta some MSM talking points.

>Is shitposting and saying "Im gonna beat you up!!" somehow supposed to convince us you have any real argument against Trump?

>>believing that the US was arming ISIS or Al-Queada (especially sincew Al-Nusra was declared a terrorist agency by 2012) at all, without evidence.

static2.businessinsider.com/image/58054bf6c52402ce248b4c6d/isis-caliphate-is-shrinking-and-the-terror-group-is-about-to-lose-one-of-its-biggest-cities.jpg

this is the true face of Sup Forumsfags