Had a 4 hour meeting today. Cost recovery was the point of order. Traffic citations...

Had a 4 hour meeting today. Cost recovery was the point of order. Traffic citations, Under influence violations and DUI's along with disturbance violations are the focus for this year. These are what make money for the state.
Arresting a ghetto thug unless you are seizing drug money/cars/guns etc is a money loser.

If we find a minority in possession of a small amount of marijuana we are to confiscate.
If we find a white person. We arrest them. They are put into drug court, in drug court you pay for everything even the court fee. See the judge 180 dollars. You will then get 6 months active probation plus a fine of between 600-1000 dollars. Active probation has a 200 dollars a month fee. Monthly drug test 40 dollars sometimes twice a month. Throw at least 2 more court visits in at 180.

A tiny but of weed will have cost you about 3 thousand dollars.

2018 minorities will get away with everything. White people are going to be monetized. Enjoy your 2018

i'm getting sick of this deep-state bullshit. when will Trump finally expose and eliminate all of the people controlling the deep state? us white people have to rise up now before it's too late.

Why would you think trump is going to do anything other than bitch about CNN on Twitter you dumb cunt

>when will Trump finally expose and eliminate all of the people controlling the deep state?

Why do American people have so many issues? Is the country really that fucked? People shouldn't be fighting against each other but.. seemingly your nation is divided very harshly.
I don't understand the "African Americans" yelling "kill white people" on twitter but when a white guy does the same he's in jail.

because obama and the deep state are trying to overthrow white people and replace us with minorities and muslims.

nothing new in LA you pack of shit bags disgrace your uniforms,betray the people and violate your oaths daily, i see it almost every day. one day you will regret these betrayals to the people,but you have no one to blame but yourselves i guess

Because showing your real badge would never have any consequences...

Fuck off pig

Ain't no number.on that badge, good luck identifying me nigga.

Haha well said user

Deep state = conspiracy to give more traffic tickets and possession fines to white people?

God you're retarded...

C'mon Sup Forums can we please make this regret his words?

Oh look its officer duston

You were on the biggest national scandal of the year, and you didn't record anything, just made a vague post on Sup Forums that goes exactly with the conspiracies a lot of dudes want to believe? Riiiiiight.

Why did they say just confiscate from minorities and charge whites? How was it worded? Sounds odd....

Now there is a flaw in dis here logic Billy Bob Bill, now let's say your theory is a right (and I"m not say'n it is mind you, I'm just humoring you.) the Southern Negro (Louisiana Southern Negro especially) does not vote, nor does he contribute to the various campaigns and what have you. The Southern Negro is particularly dull and incurious and take no interest in matters involving civic effort or generally any effort at all for that matter. Where as the white man down in your parts does take an interest in civic matters and will even, from time to time, pick up a newspaper and read it (not that you got any of those anymore in your state). So the white man will rise up and vote out these corrupt Sheriffs and what not and eventually fix the problem.

Oh please. I'm *white*. I might as well be invisible as far as cops are concerned.

THIS IS A FACT JACK

No its to funnel money from hard working white people straight into the pockets of minorities to get them into prestigious colleges and help them.

Search the image on google, OP is impersonating a police officer.

Even your state trooper badge is retarded.

good job, Louisiana!

What do you want from us? Dox him via kitchen tile and fridge pairing? Like only 1 house in LA bought that combo from home depot? Or lift a thumb print from a photo? The FBI would be clammering at our doors to hire us

I lied I just dont like black people and want white people to have more reasons to feel victimized

THER WILL BE
LAWWW AND ORDURRRR

What is that supposed to be OP, a steam train?

Are you the police of old time trains?

>Why do American people have so many issues? Is the country really that fucked?
No, it's just that it's always under the microscope.

Hello Mister Trooper Sir

Men in uniform are my heroes and one of my biggest fetishes, i'm not even trolling

Love you dude

t. user

On the job in Maine. Stay safe brother

Fake news

Deep state isn't real

as a michigan state patrol, I believe none of this. drug tests *cost* the state, for one. Hell half the time putting someone in jail does too what with medical and private prison fees.

What makes the state money are traffic tickets. especially moving violations since it's damn hard to argue and if you try we get to fine you twice basically. so fuck off with your bullshit anti-cop anti-government agenda or at least do some basic research if you're gonna try this shit.

classic louisiana
glad i moved
>HURR WE DECRIMINALIZED WEED
fuckin hell

dude this is literally how louisiana works. im from there it is the most racist state in the entire US. the racial demographics in that place are insane. this is 100% feasible

he will lose his job and face prosecution if he is a whistleblower its not worth it for him

I'd rather him bitch on twitter than sell 20% of our Uranium stores. Or order the executions of political rivals. Or lie about his husband being a rapist. Or personally shrugging off the deaths of marines that were his fault.

Yeah, no, I think I'm happy with the election results.

I’m from la too but I feel like this guy actually isn’t that’s just some image he found and chose to use for some reason

how's dealing with all the suicides?

then can this be an LA nudes thread instead?
I don't have anything but I will be back at my computer in the next hour and I want to see some baton rouge and prairieville girls

Can't niggers just come to my city and riot once?

Just once?

I'm itching for a good fight

What's it like being a cop and taking home less money than a Walmart greeter?

wheres your city you racist piece of shit

I'm white and I drive the speed limit on the rare occasion I have weed or wax on me. You're not pulling me over in the first place, faggot.

I am a white male living in MI and I was arrested for possession of marijuana one year ago and am just about to finally finish my probation. The county charges you for drug tests, $25 each for urine.

Just pivot the camera angle around and interpolate the missing pixels, like on TV. What the fuck is wrong with you, user?

Boom

Sauce on backstory? Is this a university library?

One cracked taillight. One slight drift so your tires hit the center yellow. One right turn on red without coming to a complete stop first. I only need the slightest hint of a reason to pull you over, and then you're mine, nigga.

That wave...

Fuck, I got a tail light out. Thanks for the reminder! You in BR or Nola? Be safe, man. You know better than I do what it's like...

Ah, of course!

come live in toronto. i drive like a crazy person all the time and as long as you are courteous and reasonable the police will absolutely leave you alone

Bullshit. I've been to prison seven times, nobody gives a fuck about weed.

I got caught with 82 grams of heroin and did six months.

This!

>find a white person
Looks like I'm gonna have to self-identify as dindu.

Fuck you pig. Nobody wants your shit tier cousin fucker law anyway.

Full of shit!

No police force does this.... Whites are never stopped and if they are they only get a warning....

Full of shit

Just sent yer post to the president and the fbi.

Uh oh

>marines die in Niger in 2017 and no one gives a shit