So if Barb hadn't been bleeding in the pool...

so if Barb hadn't been bleeding in the pool, would the Demogorgon have gone after Nancy because she was probably bleeding losing her virginity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ikXim4wevc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yea the bleeding shit was a major plot hole. if a guy flossed his teeth at night did the demigorgon show up? what about if you pop a hemroid taking a huge shit?

she looks like a horse girl so her hymen was probably broken long ago

that was something i was wondering, how much blood does it take to attract the demogorgon

if someone cuts his hand does the demogorgon show up? how has half the town not been killed yet if that's the case

didn't they say it was only attacking people on the edge of town not too far from the govt building?

The Demogorgon only hunted in a tiny range not all over town. And the reason it showed up at the school was due to Eleven doing her deprivation tank stuff to call out to it.

They talk about this in the show

but i thought they compared it to a shark where it could smell a trace of blood a trillion miles away

maybe
IF it was hungry and close

would it eat the blood soaked shit in the toilet too? It's full of nutrients

that show was shit

daily reminder the shady govt agency went to all the trouble of making a realistic looking body to fake a child's death, despite children commonly disappearing and never being found, and then stuffed it with fucking cotton balls.

The demogorgon isn't real you retards, it's a plot device used by the writers to manufacture tension.

Really makes you think.

It was to get people to stop looking. If the boys missing then people would still be looking for awhile after, if they found the body, then people would stop immediately.

Nah, had Nancy experienced any sort of blood loss she would have shriveled up like the old lady's mom from that episode of Spongebob where they sold chocolate bars door to door.

I still don't get how the plotline with the monster/upside down fit together with a girl with psychic powers. First 4 episodes were good, then it turned to doodoo.

Good thing this show didn't take place over the span of a month

>1199

YOU LITTLE BITCH

The real monster was homophobia.

Why is he so smaug?

i think vaginal bleeding has a different taste/smell so no

>taste

based Froggo. Eating nuggies and getting dubs.

Bleeding didn't have anything to do with it.
Barb was the least attractive female character on the show.

Nice digits lad

get a load of this fag

What the fuck is with her hairline, it's like the reverse of a 5head

It's a wig. Her body absorbed he actual hair for sustenance years ago.

What part did you not get? They develop her powers to try and spy across the world, she accidentally contacts the monster which leads them to investigate the upside down.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ikXim4wevc
He didn't pop the balloon arch.

anybody else think this kid looks like shelly duvall from the shining?

And maybe, barb got fucked over so hard, im glad they didnt give in to giving her a happy ending though.