This cunt likes to set people up and fuck them over even after yo have gone out your way to help her...

this cunt likes to set people up and fuck them over even after yo have gone out your way to help her. what should be done with her?

Looks like an old cunt

drug her and put a fishing line through her nose ring hole. rip it out when she wakes up.

Rape her

shes 29 just the drugs have aged her. and i mean how can we fuck her over using technology. I dont want to go anywhere around her

nypa, loser faggot.

The childish crap you carry on with spamming peoples live feeds is boring to say the least & to be quite honest just harassment & bullying at its finest. I’d love to give a shit enough to visit each & every one of your profiles to see how many of you post about treating people equally & anti bullying. Were you all picked on at school or something? Or maybe still being picked on (because I’m guessing by this fucking childish behaviour that’s where most of you still are). Can’t wait till someone finds & puts up a live feed of someone you know, or a family member. Ffs takes a real hero to sit behind their computer or phone & carry on with this shit. Also takes real hero’s to do it as a group what a bunch of fucking legends you all are. I cant even honestly imagine how boring your lives must be to have nothing better to do than sit around watching feeds you have no interest in, just to be an oxygen thief.

thank you for that info. but you have no idea what you are even talking about

Post photos with tits.

>what should be done with her?

Introduce her to some niggers.

she looks like a pot head lace her joint with spice .... the legal high spice...

She looks fucking disgusting.

Moar.

Well you sent me tit pics, send more, also how can I help?

get over it brother. there's all kinds of hoes raised by shitty parents who are good for nothing but a one night stand.

I accept your personal army request. give me all the info you have on her and I shall start the mission

Give me her SC/kik/Number, will post results.

i fucked her in the ass and cummed in her face. I never gave a fuck about her no like she fucked me over.....not hurt my feelings. and Its the only picture of her tits I had but if we can hack her facebook or something no telling what could be found

her name is yvonne kelly out in louisiana she shouldn't be hard to find

did she take your stash of meth? lmao god damn junkies

>> hack her facebook or something

you fucking cuck. fuck off

god grant me the ability to accept people who get involved in other peoples business and pass judgment and have zero fucking clue what they are talking about

Gimme her info, if its facebook I can wreck it. Also can flood any twitter or email into being unuseable. Technically phone to.

let me do some digging and see what I can get

>"sure, i'll help you ruin this chicks life, give me her info
>"uhh...well here's her name and state, find the rest yourself lol ;^)"
sure know how to spit in the face of someone trying to help you OP

9852490609 is her phone number all i could gather

and to everyone freaking out, trust me this is a very shitty person who fucks over good people.and im not talking about feelings. shes got some bad karma