Why are you sad Sup Forums. Let it all out

Why are you sad Sup Forums. Let it all out

I'm bisexual but having issues relating to others or caring about relationships, even though I'm lonely.

I think my GF is ignoring me, my messages have been just "delivered" since last night.

Girlfriend left me Christmas Eve. Said she wasn't feeling it anymore. Blocked me on social media. Friend sent me a picture from her FB. Turns out I've been cucked

I want to fuck the girl next door very bad. But I don't know how...

Have you been in any arguments or fights recently. She been acting weird in any other occasion other than today? I'm sure she's just busy doing something and will tell you all about it later

You talk at all or does she not even know you exist

No arguments at all, the only thing weird was she didn't say I love you before going to bed last time we talked.

I might not be able to join the army because i self harmed. I can probably just get a medical waiver because i am no longer diagnosed with depression and the therapists i visited are bros, but the thought of me not being able to become a combat medic when my family has a tradition of males joining the military makes we very anxious.

Also,
>tfw 20yr old virgin

user, you aren't a cuck unless you two were still together and you allowed her to fuck other men. Sorry about that, though.

What is your age, and hers?

Maybe she's just been hit with those feels. How long you two been together?

I tried to leave my wife for the woman of my dreams, but realized the emotional stress was just too much for her - and me.
I might try again though, since me and gf are still in love.

seasonal depression

Involuntary cuck

Expect a pic from her with your best friend on FB.

Only a month. Things have been really good so far. I'd say she's way out of my league, maybe she realized it herself.

Started a new job that I hate. It takes most of my time. I have 3.5 hrs of free time a day and I'm stuck in this job for 18months. I graduated college last year and I've never been on a date or went to a party or did anything social. I don't want to do this.

Dude just get your t levels up and let your sadness become anger.

Anger > depression

If I'm a 6/10, my best friend is a 2/10, no chance of that.

Do you want to join the army or is it just family tradition?

>Also tfw 24yr old virgin

Dude...... If you think she's out of your league, then she'll think that too.

Work on that.

my life was destroyed by my rapist. Meanwhile, they get to live life as if nothing ever happened.

I guess this is just one example but seem like all life just one big fuck you to anyone who doesn't want to go around raping people

You'd think..........

>he fell for the "you need to go to uni to be succesful and happy meme"
lel, welcome to the wonderful world of neo-liberal corporatism friendo. Have fun with the debt

I know it seems like that now, but why can't you get them put away?

9ctopudi

I wasn't happy before I went to college either. I've always been lonely. I was just hoping once I got a job I might be able to meet someone, but my coworkers are all 50 year old men.

She recently became 19 I guess. Was on her birthday party. And I am 21

Go visit her. Or do something. Looking back at relationships I had I really fucking wish I had some initiative to go sort things out rather than let our problems grow. Trust me user. You gotta do something

well i have everything i need, i mean, im not poor but man i feel so empty, im adiccted to weed lsd extasi and and alcohol, i had gf and shit but i really dont care bout them. idk

Both, the military can pay for a lot of school and a new home, then i also want to continue the family the tradition for when i start my own as well. Plus im "le ebil right wing nahdzee" who believes in patriotism and have a bunch of ideological reasons for joining.

Do you know who did it?

I also had to give up a very social, very active job I would've have liked. I feel like it would have really helped me get out there more. But the job I'm in now paid more, so I had to take it.

I know the feeling man.

I lift, it's not about that. She's just at a level of beauty and flawless body that she could be one of those chicks on FB that has a couple million followers just from posting selfies. She gets friend requests from foreigners all the time.

Whatever dude.

Ah, okay, not weird then. Just go for it I guess? Talk to her more often, make it known that you enjoy her company?

Money is tight right now, but I'd like to do something nice for her since her birthday is coming up. Any tips my dude? Still trying to think of something, I have a month.

I don't have enough information to report him

on top of the fact that when it happened we were both children, so there's still a chance the DA will let him walk anyway

heard of much worse cases in my area going ignored cause some DA living a sheltered life doesn't believe children can do evil

Maybe transfer to a new firm or start online dating? If youre religious i'd attend whatever services you would go to and start meeting families, you'll get someone trying to set you up with one of their daughters eventually.

my girlfriend has daddy issues and if i break up with her she will probably khs. im 19

You plan on leaving her? What reasons would there be? Most women have daddy issues.

Kill him.

I can't transfer, I'm stuck in this position and my apartment for 18months. I don't have the free time to attend any churches. I'm afraid I have to go, just wanted to vent on here a bit. Thanks for the suggestions.

if I can't report I def can't kill him

I just have to accept I got raped a whole bunch of times and that;s it welcome to life

>we were children
>shota and loli rape scene irl
Hmm... yeah no i doubt people would believe it. Children dont generally commit rape, ever.

no prob

Josh?

You should rape him back, all it takes is a 500 dollars, a homeless person with a hammer, and some handcuffs

i start university next year and i dont know how the future will go. all i know rn is that she is really emotionally dependent on me and i feel sorry for her.

>My xbone one is fucked and I want to play fallout
>anxiety
>slow laptop
I want to see my old friends from middle school
>I want to draw but I'm not an expert
>got thousands cartoons to watch on kimcartoons but I don't know where to start
Yeah I think that's it

How far away will you be? Will you have chances to see her on weekends? It could still work if you love her, but long distance is pretty hard.

>got thousands cartoons to watch on kimcartoons but I don't know where to start
You forgot to mention how desperately you ought to remove yourself from the genepool

i need more drugs

>had gf
>was happy
>had to leave
>tried to continue relationship but no go
>can't find new gf cause shitty self-esteem and I shitpost on Sup Forums

Kill me Anons.

Idk man, I don't know her enough. Whats she into though? What do you think she'd like

I'm a Chad in the making but I can't fucking talk to girls (not all just some) to save my life

all I remember is his first name but nothing else

I can deal with my job, and the fact that I can't afford an apartment so I live with my folks, but the reason I'm sad is cause my crush doesn't play for my team if you know what I mean

>i cant talk to girls
Its as easy as hanging around them and making small talk, then eventually the anxiety goes away

She's a weeb who likes cosplay and plays games on occasion. She's also an artist, and plays a few different instruments such as the guitar. She's fucking talented.

I was thinking of buying her some more makeup and maybe some stuff for the next cosplay she was thinking of doing.

pretty far. try demonfort uni from london. i dont know if i should move closer or go. i wanna be away from home but that means being away from her. struggles

The problem with that is, if you don't make your intentions known relatively soon, they won't think of you as a possible love interest.

That's pretty rough. Have you talked to her about it?

She sounds perfect. I think you'd have a better grasp on what she wants than a random user. The only problem with that is that it's in a month. If she's been ignoring you since last night you should go find her. Make sure she's fine and you're not being involuntarily cucked

no, but rn shes in a better state than when i met her so i want her to enjoy herself rn. i honestly dont know what to do

We don't really talk. But she knows I exist. It's like we both go left and then right at the same time in our conversations. I couldn't really say if she's that into me. I just see her too little for that anymore. But she is really comfortable around me. Like brother comfortable. I need a bit more spice than that to be honest but it doesn't matter. I think I fucked up somewhere along the way. She clearly made a move when we were on vacation years ago. Like: sex, this week, now! We got to figure this out! I think I wanted to see her place and have a sleepover there. But I was to much of a beta and also in a bad place in life. I just couldn't find the skills to make it happen. I smoked weed at that time which gave me a nasty edge when I was around people. Her older sister hated my gut's for that period. She is naturally influenced by her sister of course. But she has to learn that she is pretty and her sis (same age) is nasty. I don't go out often anymore. Which is the only real time I might see her naturally. I couldn't handle the stress right now. I could meet her at work but that is just a stupid plan. The only plan is to go to see movies with her at the place where she works.

She's elderly

Yeah, like many anons here I have self-esteem issues, and I'm a bit clingy, so that's always a concern as she's basically a 10/10 imo. Last we talked she still seemed really smitten with me, so maybe it's just the insecurities talking.

Even with a GF I still can't be happy it seems. I'm trying to better myself with lifting, but the blackpill still gets me now and then.

It's probably best to talk to her about it now rather than spring it on her at the last moment. Either way I wish you the best my dude, deciding what's best for yourself in life is hard when it involves people you love.

I really should man. It's not like that's a lie. She is pretty and has a good character.

im sad because all my friends are sad, then when i vent theyre like "You think you have it so bad" like what the fuck dude?! Then i think about how maybe i dont have it bad and im a burden being sad. fuck im in a loop ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

thanks user! happy new year

Life is a fucking mess.
>shitty job that has me working long hours in the cold for shit pay
>useless degrees
>can never reenlist anyway
>haven't had a gf since 2005. Giving up hope.
>all friends from high school and even family has abandoned me at this point; I'm a 'lost cause' to them, even to my parents
>rising costs of everything, even though I don't live extravagantly as it is
>the few 'friends' who do sometimes keep in contact with me have already achieved our dreams of living abroad, and do nothing but scold, lecture, and ridicule me
>I made a huge mistake in coming back to this country; I never should have trusted the people I did while living in Korea those three years
>despite everything I've worked on since 2013, it all proved to be for nothing
Could go on, but I doubt anyone will even respond to this, and I'm just inching closer to the edge with each ">." Can't even afford a gun right now.

Best of luck in the new year, user.

>Be 18
>Have almost-first-gf
>Really, REALLY insecure about my body but maybe I'll trust her enough to fuck one day
>Girl fucks another guy as we're just about to formalize the relationship
>Decides to tell me this the day I was planning to ask her to be gf
>FeelsHurt.png
>She says it's "no big deal" and that I'm "exaggerating"
>Tell her to fuck off and never talk to me again
>Fast forward now
>21
>Work from home and never leave for unrelated reasons
>Lost all trust in women
>Became a misogynist
>Haven't talked to a single woman since
>Non-Virgins now repulse me, makes it hard to talk to them even online
>Guy friends are okay but I only see them once every 8 months or so
>Dick is still dry
>Get extremely lonely but still refuse to talk to girls
Even if I got a woman to tell me she's a virgin before talking to her, I would think she's lying.

What are my options besides suicide, becoming a faggot or getting into traps?

traps bro, thick ass traps

If she made moves before and is still very comfortable around you that's a good sign. Make a move man

Honestly man. What she did was wrong. But how it has affected you is extensively unhealthy. I think you need to work on your social skills and come to balance a natural and healthy disdain for women with a begrudging tolerance.

My wife doesn't give a shit about anything anymore
I'm currently off of work on injury, any kind of movement is incredibly painful
My wife is out of work and we are really far in the hole, after food, rent, electricity, and internet, we don't have enough money for anything, we didn't even have enough money to get each other anything for christmas
I used to get 8 bill collectors calling me a day, but luckily that all stopped once they shut off my phone for non-payment
I'm getting fat because to get out of my chair is pure fucking agony, my sleep schedule is a mess and I can't go anywhere because my wife totalled her car and just uses my truck for now.
we have to rely on the church to help us with rent and food.
my wife never wants to have sex anymore so I've just been jerking off.

I'm sick of life.

Try online dating. Could work

You Mormon?

Protestant

OP here. I'm so glad to see everyone helping everyone else out. Being anonymous can really help bring the best out of everyone

Believe me, it won't. I got stood up at an anime convention a couple of years ago, for example.

Ah okay. Was wondering. Am a Mormon but hope shit gets better for you user.

Thanks Mormonfriend.

Anytime user. Just keep your head up man. I think you can make it through this.

Yeah it's pretty good when we aren't all assholes to eachother.

It could be self esteem. Do you have any mutual friends you could contact. Just hit then up like "hey I was just wondering if X is ok, she's not answering her phone". See if it's just you or everyone

Yeh. In the most deprived parts of the internet you find people being the most real. This is why Sup Forums will always be the best social media board. You couldn't find anything like this anywhere else

ex turned fwb ive caught feelings for giving off vibes she just wants to fuck.

I always liked this part of Sup Forums. The Cancer stops for a moment.

Not really, just her mother, who doesn't really like me. So I think I'm stuck with waiting until I see her next. I don't want to be one of those BFs who poke into their life too much.

Monika is not real I and I have to delay my suicide until such an experience is possible

Did you exhaust all her end dialogue too?

DDLC is the literal reason I'm alive

If she doesn't reply be tommorow or something I would just check up with her mother. I know it's awkward and not the best situation but better that than overthinking yourself to death

That's something I do way too much, fear the worst when I know nothing. Worst case she lost interest in me, which wouldn't be a surprise.

What's your local time? If it's late just go to sleep. You need to distract yourself from this. Get high, watch a film, play video games. Anything. The one thing you don't want to do is over-think anything

Ye, I'm onto mods to sate myself. God bless the team behind Afterstory
Same, the game released months ago but it's still fresh with me

Sayori best girl

Sad bc I'm in the closet and a leading member in my fraternity. Idgaf about my reputation but I must fulfill my promise to senpai to ensure my frat's charter. Senpai doesn't care I'm gay or anything, but recently members gay bashed an obvious str8 member who advocated gay rights. I must be hollow to fulfill my promise to senpai.

But turning hollow is slowly killing me.

11:18 here, you're right, I should sleep it off. No use worrying about something I can do nothing about right now.

pic related

and so, this feels thread is now a ddlc thread
lit