Would you ever suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole?

Would you ever suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole?

would you ever stop posting this thread?

age a bit

Seriously, grow up.

You all only think it's funny because other people now get annoyed but think about it: You used to think this was funny and for that you will go to hell forever for.

ok mr campbell

dubs logged

>(((((you)))))

>implying this was ever a joke to me...
also dubs logged and clogged m'throaty

Yeah maybe 6 years ago, like when the dude was a hottay...and this meme was fresh...now not so much

Logging in

Trips logged, throat clogged

I crave that loaf

Keep trying

Grow up

God, I seriously don't get why people think this meme is funny

Logged n clogged
That steaming loaf... burning hot down my throat...

Whats not funny about it?

No one ever said it was supposed to be funny, kiddo.

Kek. What makes you think youre good enough for andy sixxs warm log?

that fucking not-so-slim jim hulking fucking log loaf skid marking my esophagus... I could just blow a log

I log post every fucking day. I'm a log sergeant in the Bvb army and was injured in combat during the battle of Logingrad.

I saw a bumper sticker that said "well? would you". I got that motherfucker's plate # cause I'm lonely and need friends lol

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.however If you're autistic enough to keep posting these log threads mr. wheelchair, welfare man i will be happy to copypasta all this sage for you over and over and over and over.

Logged and clogged

Pfft please. Run alog, junior. I know Andy and hed never let some amature like you tongue wrestle with his ass snake. Keep dreaming

Dubs logged

Nice try, squirt. Don't you have school in the morning?

Ok, storytime.
>Be me in highschool
>Scenefag back then
>Vans Warped Tour
>Summer 2011
>I staked out in the porta-jon toilet closest to the stages for 36 hours
>Hundreds of hot beer shits, piss, vomit, cigarette butts, bloody tampons and ass sweat rained down on me day and night
>Still I waited
>Second night falls
>Up to my chest in the cess pit of waste
>Delerious, I drift in and out of consciousness towards the end of another BvB set
>The music stops for a while
>Hear the jingling of scene kid accessories
>Am I hallucinating?
>"Great set, bros, I'll be back - I've got to take a massive shit."
>It's Andy Sixx
>His footsteps get closer, as does the jingling of his Hot Topic chains and belts
>The door opens
>It's time
>I tilt back my head and open my mouth as wide as I can
>Andy grunts
>He rips a massive fart that blows my hair back
>I see the log crowning
>The steam nearly blinds me
>It dangles for a moment before slidding silently down my throat
>It is warm in my chest, like a sip of brandy
>By the time it's all over he's pushed three more hulking logs into my gullet

Wow it looks like you haven't matured yet.

Chill out, Christopher.

Listen up you bunch of roody-poo faggots. I've been seeing a lot of so-called "tough guy internet trolls" here lately talking a big game about how they think they can handle Andy Sixx and his sopping hot log of shit SLIDDING down their fucking throats. (That's right, bitch. It's spelled "slidding". S-L-I-D-D-I-N-G. Deal with it.) Ha! You make me laugh, kiddo. You really do. Did you seriously think you could just wash up here and slurp that corn-studded behemoth of creamy fucking shit out of ANDY SIXX's sexy, gothcore rectulum? Did you really think you'r sorry ass could just waltz right out for amateur hour and part those pale, black veil buttcheeks and tongue -punch the fecal feeding bar like some sort of ass-shit munching butthole rat? PSHHT come on kid, get real. I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast. Andy's shit. I bet Andy wouldn't even be able to get off a little pre-shit fart before your pussy lips curled in defeat. You think when Andy takes a break from performing on a hot stage in leather pants and goes to craft services and eats two dozen raw oysters that were not properly handled or refrigerated washed down with a quart of whole milk and tequila - that Andy just squeezes out of his skin-and-air-tight pleather slacks and goes easy on your throat? You fucking wish, jr. When Andy says he's ready to blow the walls off a 110-degree warped-tour portajon and your pathetic little tonsils can't even take the first loaf, I'll put my hand on your shoulder and say, "Nothing personnel, kid" and then suck down every last heaping fucking clogger andy pumps out. And I'll come back for seconds. And thirds.You know why? Because I have Logtismo. Because I believe in three things and three things only: the cream, the steam, and the fucking dream, baby. So step aside, keep your little logsucking fantasy in your mind where it belongs, and let the real men do the slidding. His log loaf is mine, bitch. What are you gonna do about it?

Would you?

Cancer spam

No. I have some throat clogging in the morning with andy's log.
But you dont have that tomorrow morning because youre not good enough for his creamy steamy dreamy logs

>2018
>logposting
>not wanting filthy piss instead

>log on log infighting

I hope you guys know this is what you're doing to Andy.

haha bump

I hope the lawyers track that super faggot dogshit eater Antimatterman down and rape his life

Ok I've ignored it as long as I can but I've had it with this shitty forced Andy Sixx meme. It's just one, maybe two faggots spamming and it's getting me steamed. Just earlier today my friend Andy and I posted perfectly good cock rate and pics you shouldn't share threads which immediately 404'd, meanwhile five or sixx of these stupid fucking log threads are sliding right to the first page. This might be a tough one for you to swallow, but whoever you are that keeps posting this if I ever meet you irl I will cream you. Your meme is shit and I'm fucking dung with it.

Fake and gay

RIP Andy. 1990-2018.

I’m being banned Sup Forums

>The steamiest
>The creamiest
>The dreamiest

his logs age like fine wine, friend.

Fuck I was just looking at regular pics of Andy Sixx and I blew a loaf in my fucking drawers

I have to admit,this forced meme is getting better with age

Top fucking kek

Dubs logged

Youre not alone dude. I bearly last 5 seconds in these log threads

I don't understand how people last... I was huffing my wife's pantyhose that she had leaked her boss's jizz into and for some reason my mind just drifted to Andy and his wet fucking loaves and next thing I know the entire laundry room wall is spattered with hot shit. Had to tell the wife I tripped and spilled an 40 gallon drum of expired chili

laof

Sup Forums sucks so bad now :/

Dubs logged, you should mature before even thinking about getting your throat clogged though

Alright, guys. I've had enough of this “log of shit” meme. Im actually one of Andy’s roadies.

Memes aside hes a good guy, very respectful, got invited to his house on 2014 new years eve when he saw me drinking alone on the sidewalk, he just told me to "put on something nice". Needless to say i had a good time, even for a Sup Forumstard, best food i've ever had and that booze selection my god dont even remind me of that.

However he is very sensitive about his shits, for some reason his shits smell obnoxiously bad, literally twenty four seven (could be the touring diet). One of his friends made a joke about it...and now we have this meme. Last saturday i saw him at the mart, tried to make idle talk with mr Biersack, but he sounded very sad, told me he had to hurry up. Now obviously he knows about this stupid meme and pretty sure people irl made fun of him (more than usual). We arent close friends but he is actually a good person, but also old and fragile both physically and mentally.
Now i don’t want to (and can’t) stop logposting but think about it before making fun of him, would you like random people making fun of your sick grandma just because she gets shitter splats, taking it to a level where people scream things at her irl?

Nah, plenty mature, and Sup Forums still sucks, so your argument isn't valid, unfortunately.

>Nah, plenty mature
whew lad

Oh

Dubs logged, throat clogged

Dump

Double dump

KYS you fuckwit

Trips logged

Trips logged, but you need to grow up

Dump

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Andy Sixx's log of shit. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of fecal matter most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Andy’s fecal outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from John Dryden literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Andy Sixx's log of shit truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Andy’s existential catchphrase “Creamy Steamy Dreamy” which itself is a cryptic reference to Coprophilia. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Andy Sixx’s genius shit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD And yes, by the way, i DO have a Log of shit tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid. :)

>be me
>longboarding from my dorm to grab a slice in the caf' before bio lab
>overhear some Chads talking shit in the quad
>Chad 1: "Dude those Andy Sixx log threads are so lame bro"
>Chad 2: "I know bro, those fags need to stop taking up space that could be used for sick cock rate, trap, and pics u shouldn't share threads"
>Tell myself to just keep walking it's not worth it
>Chad 1: "We should hit the Lib', also known as the stacks, and sage some log posts"
>Chad 2: "haha fuck yea bro, that'll show those loosers. Everyone knows sage completely downvotes the fuck out of those lame posts bro!"
>maximum restraint.png
>Chad 1: "Dude, I bed that Andy guy doesn't even make good logs"
>That's it, I'm fucking steaming
>loading lograge.exe
>"Hey shitheads"
>Both Chads turn my way looking surprised
>"Logless shills aren't welcome on the quad, kiddos. It's time to grow up"
>Swing my longboard at Chad 1, shattering his jaw
>bloody mess perk enabled
>huge crowd is gathering around us. Don't care
>Hit Chad 2 in the chest, hear his collarbone snap
>He falls down
>Undo my pants and squat over his face
>"Here, kid, have a log"
>my anus meets his lips and I fill his throat with my logs
>Everyone starts to cheer
>Lifted up and paraded through campus
>The Dean pays Andy Beirsack to come to campus and serve his logs in the Caf'
Best day ever

If I could suck a log of shit
Straight from Andy’s bum
Then I would plant upon my lips, his anus: oh what fun.

That I could do it with my mouth, to huff and suck and choke
All to have that creamy log slidding down my throat

Andy Sixx i beg of you, with your emo and gothicy might
That i may be the lucky one
To slurp your log tonight

Look, having logs—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good logs, very good logs, OK, very creamy and steamy, the Fiber One, very good, very loggy—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a log, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal log, they would say I'm one of the loggiest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative log they try—oh, do they do a number two—that’s why I always start off: Went to a Sixx concert, went there, went there, did this, sucked a log of shit out of his ass—you know I have to give my log credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at Andy's log of shit, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these logs are (logs are powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power of logs and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen with logs and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with Andy—now it used to be three, now it’s four of his logs—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the shit nuggets; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but Andy's logs are great, his logs are great, so, and they, he just killed, he just killed us with his logs.

You did the right thing; defending his m’log’s honor.

The fresh cream, the hot steam. I need the wet log that is Andy Sixx's dream.

The hot log, the throat clogged. You better slidd the log with its creamy wet sog

I skulk around like a detective. Always with an eye on Andy. He can not use a toilet without me knowing about it. I have to be the next person in that stall when he's done.
I own a large variety of disguises. Most of which are plumber or janitor uniforms so I can carry my plunger without arousing suspicion.
The second he leaves the room I'm furiously pumping my plunger into Andy's white throne. I must have every nugget.
I slide the dreamy treats down my throat, whole. They clog me. I swear they get better every time. I can hardly breathe from all the excitement and adrenaline.
I must pull myself together quickly so I don't lose track of Andy. I'll be there for his next toilet break.
I will always be there.

>>sliding right to the first page
MFW

I’m a 27 year old Japanese Logsucker (I suck Andy's Creamy Logs down my fucking throat for those of you who are immature). I draw Log memes on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my gag reflex and playing superior Black Veil Brides albums. (Wretched and Divine: The Story of the Creamy Ones, Rebel Logs,We Suck These Logs)

I train with my throat every day, this superior toilet can suck clean through Andy Sixx's asshole because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other toilet on earth. I earned my anus license sixx years ago, and I have been getting filled with more creamy logs every day.

I suck massive, smelly brown loafs expertly, both girthy, clogging ones and slimy, explosive ones, and I slurp corn-studded ones as well. I know everything about Andy Sixx's personal biography and his Logshido code, which I swallow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to Hollywood, California to attend a Black Veil Brides performance to learn more about their magnificent throat-cramming abilities. I hope I can become a porta-jon toilet for BVB's tour bus or Andy Sixx's personal yard!

I own several hot topic chains and belts, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Hollywood, so I can fit logs in my throat easier. I hide in public toilets and suck logs of shit as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to produce a big one as steamy as Andy's.

Wish me luck in Hollywood!

Trips logged, throat triple clogged