/heem/ - Symphony of the SUCC Edition

What is a fighter?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1KoTLBfsbZJ
youtu.be/vbtW2pQR8FY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

vocaroo.com/i/s1KoTLBfsbZJ

>R-Rory? What are you doing here? Y-You're supposed to be in Bellator!

what is love ?

if rory was still in the ufc you think they would have given him a chance at the title after wondercucks two failures?

crazy that rory was deemed the new breed since 20 years old and was supposed to carry on GSPs reign

now he's in lellator, face deleted, and the current WW champ is someone he absolutely punked and would probably still beat

A miserable little pile of conditioning

Friendly heeminder Battle of Nations, AKA standing and clanging is on

Cockhold is unironically a bad matchup for Shittaker. Shittaker is a reachlet. Fluke can keep him at kicking range and he will be eating Flukes right hook all day every time he tries to close distance. I'm sure he learned his lesson from Bisking about trying to box. I hope they make that fight. Fluke said he wants to fight in June or July.

who is your favorite female fighter in the ufc?

Romero beats both.

Michael Bisping.

Jessica Eye

But he hasn't actually made THAT much.
don't take Conor's word for it.

Don't forget:
PURSE
minus 10% - publicist
minus 15% - agent
minus 15% - manager
minus ??? - attorney
minus $300,000+ per camp, pre-fight medicals, travel
minus taxes = 39.6% of the amount over $466,950
minus

inb4 - PPV!!! PPV is going to be back-end points meaning you get paid after everyone and everthing else is paid for...the guy who wrote the book Forrest Gump had to sue, after many years of waiting, because he didn't get a dime. Creative accounting "means" something super successful like a massive movie (or a big ppv) might make $0.00.
Of course lots of people will get rich off of it, just not the people you think will. Oftentimes, actors and musicians (except the Cruise and Bieber level ones) end up with very little despite being so famous you're sure they're really rich.
Athletes in the NHL, NFL, MLB, and NBA are fine and their salaries are well-known. The UFC is completely different, aside from being notoriously low-paying.

those traps are ridiculous

Mousasi beats all three

Romero can beat anyone but he is too low volume for me to think he is a lock against people at the top.
Mousasi looked like trash against Weidman. People forget everything about that fight except the finish.

AKA fightan where no strikes seem significant

you dont actually know what you're talking about and are pulling all of that completely out of your ass

Rack pulls above the knee, farmer walks, and cheat shrugs. Get yoked bro.

I didn't

OK.

youtu.be/vbtW2pQR8FY

How tf does DP win?

alvarez is the sloppiest fighter to ever hold a belt who wasn't called Serra or Sylvia

rocks him, submits him in a scramble, like Chandler did

Yeah he was a bad champion but DP isn't a champion either

Dustin is still below Eddie

Dustin is made of glass, he has to not get hit solid once by eddie to do that

Also Eddie has been chaged from 5 ft 9 to 5 ft 7 since fighting Conor, I swear they do this on purpose

Dustin and Eddie are both chinny as hell, I favour Eddie down the stretch since he has a history of winning wild wars but it's not inconceivable that he loses. Poirier is a lethal finisher.

Damn Al btfo Platinum on twitter.

You wish, faggot. Canquita is getting retired.

What good would it do Al to fight at WW and what good would it do Perry fighting a LW?

GADOOSH

Platinum already backed down.

>x
>added "Sad!" to his tweets after someone here mentioned it
>please oh please mr hahahahaah

He's lurking /heem/, right?

Seems he's waiting for the call, faggot. When the call comes, expect Canquinta to decline going "oh, I totally would have fought him, but it wasn't enough money...fuck Dana, right?".

He's a pro realter, not some scummy MMA fighter

Realtors are beings below MMA journalists, I wouldn't heem them if they were on fire

Perry got called out for being a bitch crying to Dana and backed down.

>p-p-pls respond Dana

> Crying to Dana
He asked Dana for the fight. Now we wait for Canquita to decline.

>p-please Dana
Perry is lucky Dana isn't letting Al embarrass him in the octagon. Knows Al would have more negotiating power after heeming his latest meme.

What if Dana doesn't offer it to him

autism-esque

This is what Canquinta is currently praying for. That Dana won't offer him the fight, and that he can disappear for two more years.

I'm just saying, you're saying it like Iaquinta's decision is final here, but if Dana doesn't offer it to him, it doesn't matter if he declines or not.

If Perry wanted the fight he wouldn't just sit back and wait. He realized he was being a dumb@$$ for calling out a guy in the weight class below who would heem him. Don't want sh*t? Don't start sh*t.
Yeah that's why Al was tagging Dana telling him to reply. Platinums a b*tch.

Al could heem midget Perry
Better boxing, longer and Mike Perry is sloppy and lacks head movement.
All Mike has is his size

Eddie isn't chinny

Yeah he is, he gets rocked and dropped in almost every first round he has, it's his trademark

> He realized he was being a dumb@$$ for calling out a guy in the weight class below
He knows that the fight is unlikely to happen since Canquinta is in another weight class and is unlikely to agree to move up.

Doesn't matter. Those shots that drop him would knock chinny people out. Ge recovers.

It's like when people said Tony had no chin because Johnson and Lando knocked him down.

Eddie IS chinny, but his recovery is fantastic. Poirier on the other hand is nothing like that. Once you connect against him cleanly it's all over.

The fight won't happen because Perry backed down. Not because of your dumb speculation that Al POSSIBLY won't accept the fight that he is clearly angling for. Deal with it dork.

He has great recovery, but he's easy to hurt and gets hurt a lot. That's what being chinny is.

Reminder to do direct neck training 4x a week to improve your chin.

People who say Tony is chinny are retarded and shouldn't be listened to. Barboza literally gassed himself out on his face.

Iaquinta 2,3

be careful

>The fight won't happen because Perry backed down.
Where did he back down? He called for the fight and now we wait for Dana to offer it and for Canquinta to back down.

He backed down from the twitter back and forth is that what you're talking about? You're a faggot.

Eddie just got a lot more chinny.

would've been better off if he just got Aldo'd on the first one instead of taking at least 3 more

>p-p-pls respond Dana
>jk nvm I'll j-just wait

Don't know about that. His brain got rattled but it didn't get shut off. There's no plus side to losing a fight like that, but I don't expect his chin to be deleted like Chad's.

> I'll just wait
Yeah, and? The fight will be offered and Canquinta will back down citing money.

Is it weird watching the UFC knowing you would beat anyone who fights in it?

>canquinta
Lol so pathetic

You and I both know that if Perry wanted the fight he would keep trying to build it. He straight backed down.

eddie is proven durable until he isnt

i could see the poirier fight going either way if they are both willing to bang it out. if eddie tries to go grappling heavy it could be a snoozefest

he very well might after just getting exposed for not following a gameplan at all

t. Butterbean

who is the best wrestler in the ufc?

first time noticing that ring girl in red (vanessa? can't really tell)

i think she's feeling bad for chad

Romero

yoel romero

In terms of credentials, Romero. In terms of applicability, Khabib.

Al fans are literally mandrama babies because they didn't give a shit about the guy or his KO until he called someone a bad name.

Cejudo in pure wrestling.

Khabib in mma.

god i simply cannot wait for that nigger tyron to get knocked out - AGAIN! he's a fucking awful champion and a racist

"Tell Poocare Souza I am his daddy."

- Robert Whittaker, seconds before kicking Poocare's head off.

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT WITH THESE NEW CAPTCHAS

Canquinta already cried that Perry was "picking" on him. If Canquinta doesn't want it, Perry's not gonna bully the top 15 LW can into it. There is literally zero chance that Perry declines the fight if Canquinta actually wants it and commits to moving up in weight.

I hope he's learned from the McGregor fight and actually follows Henry's gameplan this time. Though I think he could beat Dustin in a brawl too.

Is there any way to filter autistic posts like these?

>but if Al gets offered the fight he is asking for he MIGHT not accept it

Realize how dumb you sound.

Perry started sh*t and backed down when it got 2real.

who is your favorite currently active fighter?

perry is a fucking THICC WW too and it's a 15lb jump not 10 for Al

Jon Jones

Tripfags calling other tripfags autistic
>JUST

>Khalabib dickrider bitching about autism
Lol.

Conor didn't make chad chinny

think I'll be posting in /box/ today, thanks

stay there

> MIGHT not accept it

Perry realised that Canquinta didn't want it when he cried about being Perry picking on him instead of focusing on other 170lbers instead.

More likely she was just happy/nervous for Conor. Women prefer dicks remember.

Al iquinta heeming Diego is an example

>watching an especially boring pillow puncher instead of muay thai today

>ireland bandwagons a new fighter
Ah shit, sorry Dillashaw

Not really sorry though, loyalty counts

>just ignoring Al telling Dana to respond call out
No, he just pointed out Perry is a pu$$y$ for calling out a guy in the weight class below. He still asked for the fight after that.
>canquinta
Wipe platinums j*zz from your eyes and you'll c the situation more clearly.

Klitschko is getting heemed my man, I wouldn't worry about it.

> Canquinta talking shit
> Perry says fight me
> quit picking on me
> okay, we'll do the fight if you want, but I'll quit picking on you little man if you don't want it
> haha he backed down

Canquinta

Lol you have some nice mental gymnastics. I bet that Platinum loves that flexibility when he is f*cking you.

Connor Mcgregor is a joke.

If Chad is chinny how did he take so many shots from Conor?

or. it's late and no one is responding to their harassment about setting up a fight

Get lost u egg

Chad isn't chinny