I'm feeling a 10 on this one. The melon did it

I'm feeling a 10 on this one. The melon did it.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on this guy?

eh destroys fake journalists and doesn't afraid of anything

bald, altright racist fucktard who hates women and liberals

BTFO damn Anthony is brutal

he's a skinhead who makes racist diatribes masked as music reviews

but ESPECIALLY bald

he did a good job discrediting the article but how can anyone be satisfied with his "defense" of his history with hyde, amazing athiest, and sargon? q

Why is it so wrong to think women are our equals. Only faggots truly respect women, them and nu males. Also Liberals are fucking retarded degenerates I hope Antifa kills themselves and the liberals.

Threadly reminder

Controversy: dead

ITT: samefagging abounds

>11 replies
> 12 posters

you dun goofed

Why does it even matter? If you ever watch his videos or see his tweets he's clearly a Bernie Sanders supporter. Is he not allowed to interact with people with different political opinions? Even if he was alt-right, what does that have to do with reviewing music?
This was clearly a shitty attempt at a hit-piece by Pitchfork (same owner as Fader) because they don't like the competition. It completely fails because Fantano is too careful to even give a hint of racism in any of his videos and none of his viewers believes the BS in the article.

he shouldn't have even defended it. it didn't need defending, ezra and the fader editors are rats

You gave me 5 reasons to like him tho

This world is all wrong

melon rektum

response to him laughing at the dunham shit was weak, he was clearly amused and not nervous

and he didnt address the rubbing hands jew pic

they all work in new media and have their origins on Sup Forums, they're his peers, of course there'll be a history

really interesting post user

This was just his opinion and mine is that he's a filthy alt-right Bernie supporting nigger lover.

jews

Racism should be punishable by death by firing squad.

In this guy Ezra's mind, he wants to be like Joe Bernstein with his buzzfeed article takedown of Sam. The difference is that there is absolutely no solid evidence to paint Fandango as some alt right nazi like there was with Sam. This will blow over in a month, this Ezra faggot will fade back into obscurity, and Fantwan will remain the most relevant music reviewer

Edgy

That's too far user

Not really

The only people calling him an alt right nazi are baiters and his fans ironically and/or post-ironically. Ezra was reporting him swimming in shit, not calling him a turd.