Fuck it, Sup Forums. Today you get to decide which charities I give a bunch of money to

Fuck it, Sup Forums. Today you get to decide which charities I give a bunch of money to.

My grandma left me $500 and I am going to give half to charity. Dubs decides which charity I give $50 to, we'l; go until we get 5 dubs.

Real legit tax-deductible charities only, Sup Forums. I reserve the right to ignore anything retarded.

Pic unrelated, obviously. Although if there is a koala charity out there I'm open to it

Give a hundred bucks to the Keep user Loaded Fund, plz... goes to me...

heres a charity you can donate to
19F7uKVXytr2PCDEqZ
YiEYbGCBvug6n4MA

Charities are scams. Go take a homeless man out for a fun night.

listen to this advice OP

That is an interesting idea, user

mira ca/en/how-you-can-help/9/make-a-donation_131 html

space = .

Dogs for autist kids

March of Dimes. My son passed away due to premature birth. I always try to help this charity

Fuck charities. Most of them have no effectiveness or are shitty (see: salvation army).

Go find a homeless guy, get him some new clothes, take him somewhere where he can shower and shave, and take him to a night club or bar, all drinks on you.

I'm reading this page now, looks like a great cause. Do you have any knowledge of how effective they are, i.e. is this donation really going to go to giving someone a dog?

I'm very sorry to hear this user. But dubs speaks, $50 it is

roll

At least we know for sure the blinds/autists didn't fuck up their lives on their own.

Ty

Yeah no doubt... it's renowned. but I mean there's certainly some bureaucrats makin money in the process. I think training a single dog is valued at like 7k$

"On the average, it costs the MIRA Foundation $30,000 to train a service dog. All dogs from the Mira Foundation are given free of charge."

Do you wanna throw a first name on the "in honor of / in memory of"?

The animal friends of Westmoreland in PA. I volunteered there for a few years and they're a wonderful shelter

There's the dubs! $50, ka-ching.

Habitats for humanity?

Wounded warrior! They help veterans who get hurt during service

As much as I would like to this is /b so I'll stay user. Thanks for offering

Yellow ribbon foundation

Als research

Done, $50 apiece.

March of dimes again

Saint Jude

Wounded Warrior

Reroll for this shelter please

Reroll

Rollin, this sounds cool

This

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ROLLING FOR MY CHARITY.

Aaand dubs! $50. Two to go.

Thank you so much!

Thanks for the idea. Animals are cool

EFF

Nothing else comes close.

Roll

Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation

This one

And there's number 4!

Make-a-Wish Foundation

Only one left anons! Who's it gonna be

Take a homeless person out or buy them some food or something. At least you know all your cash is going to him or her or them

Thank you for doing this op
Fisher House Foundation

I love you op. Thank you for doing this

Ding ding ding ding! Thanks everybody for the ideas, hopefully we did a little good. RIP Grandma.

Awww! Back at you user, Sup Forums isn't always terrible I guess.

donate dog/catfood to a pet shelter user

Great change of pace. Thank you so much

the gem and mineral study society.

He already donated to a shelter. He's truly a great op

Allright, I'm out of here anons. Everybody go spread some love.

why are you donating to fake charities.