/OUR GIRL/ is completely destroys logan paul

youtube.com/watch?v=k2NskGo6x40

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/saxon_casi/synergy-sizzle
youtube.com/watch?v=tqBsiHBjit8&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>LOGan

>girl

Oh look, a piece of shit thinks another piece of shit is a piece of shit. The cycle continues.

>our

so much shit

OHHHH I SEE! some stupid random bitch totally REJECTED his apology. THAT'S IMPORTANT FUCKING NEWS TO KNOW!!

soundcloud.com/saxon_casi/synergy-sizzle

It's funny, you just don't get it.

Be a good goy and insult Logan Paul. But first watch his two MONITIZED apology videos lol

>random bitch
being this new

#WINNAR TAKES IT ALL

youtube.com/watch?v=tqBsiHBjit8&t

you havent been enlightened im sorry

All my this.
Trips confirm.
/thread

no i'm not. what importance is this dumb cunt's opinion about this other dumb cunt's apology. get a clue faggot. you actually give a fuck about bregoli's opinion? FUCK OFF CANCER

>Microaggressing
>Thinks his opinions matter any more than theirs

/thread

I'd eat her shit.

OH YEAH?
cash me ousside
how bou dat?

>>Microaggressing
Oh no you din'nt, what dafuq...

>Oh look, a piece of shit thinks another piece of shit is a piece of shit. The cycle continues.'

Then it got posted on Sup Forums, the most shit place on the internet

SHITCEPTION

SHE HAS MORALS?!?!?

What fucking blackhole did I fall through to end up in this alternate dimension

i love how youtube has the apology still pinned at number 1 on trending

also theres a wall of text for the "captions" that you have to scroll past to see the comments, its an absolute joke

the youtube cash cow boy and their team literally paying employees to fucking translate all his words for literally every fucking language all in the hopes that everyone sees it an can save his career, meanwhile it literally has 1:1 dislikes in the millions now

Comment section is full of faggots wanting to get into her pants.

>we

The fans are what is the most anoying thing about this. God, the parents should know who their kids are spazzing out on for defending this sicko. Wonder when they'll piss off the wrong person. When they do, I'll be glad. Just saying