Trump: Idiot isolationist/protectionist with zero idea of how foreign policy works...

>Trump: Idiot isolationist/protectionist with zero idea of how foreign policy works. Likes to spout his mouth off about things he has zero clue about, a walking liability.
>Clinton: Corrupt neocon warmonger with an authoritarian bent. Would probably turn the country into even more of a police state than Obama has.
>Bernie: 'dude free college lmao' retarded washout idealist with zero sustainable or realistic ideas. The joke candidate for the stoner kids.

America is pretty much fucked with any of these dunces at the helm.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Free-Trade-Doesnt-Work-Replace/dp/0578079674
amazon.com/Americas-Protectionist-Takeoff-1815-1914-Michael/dp/3980846687
epi.org/blog/fast-track-to-lost-jobs-and-lower-wages/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_School_(economics)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_school_of_economics
youtube.com/watch?v=EIa3KDcmPpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>3 basic colors thinks he understands american politics.

why do you care?

Its a french flag that gypsies pissed on

is this copy pasta?
It came from the thread with the hoofless horse, right?
I think I saw a leaf put it down.

>Clinton
>neocon
whaa

why are europoors so obsessed with us and our elections? its getting kinda embarrassing on your part t b h

Good pro/against arguments. You are morbidly retarded.

We arent trying to argue because you have no arguments.

Makes sense.

>gypsies get kicked out of India for being even more disgusting that poo in loos
>somehow manage to steal enough copper wire and scrap metal to build a makeshift computer
>shitpost about the most powerful country in to world from the back of a caravan
You cant make this shit up

You are making clowns of yourselves with your elections.

>Trump
>Clinton
>Bernie
Can we have Kasich back?
After all the insane horseshit that these three options have thrown at us, I'm ready to go back to the blandest option possible.
We need the steady hand of an incredibly boring man.

>free trade
>good

amazon.com/Free-Trade-Doesnt-Work-Replace/dp/0578079674
amazon.com/Americas-Protectionist-Takeoff-1815-1914-Michael/dp/3980846687

Is it your turn for the village's single computer?

No, you just copy/pasted that from that hoofless horse thread with the leaf asking about how the US presidential race will effect him, you faggot.

>blue shit rolled in bacon and stained with cum

>>Trump: Idiot isolationist/protectionist with zero idea of how foreign policy works.
multi national empire, does not know foreign polkicy

>Likes to spout his mouth off about things he has zero clue about, a walking liability.
seems intelligent enough 4 me

>>Clinton: Corrupt neocon warmonger with an authoritarian bent. Would probably turn the country into even more of a police state than Obama has.
dont care

>>Bernie: 'dude free college lmao' retarded washout idealist with zero sustainable or realistic ideas. The joke candidate for the stoner kids.
dont care

>America is pretty much fucked with any of these dunces at the helm.
would rather be there than where u are

lol

>he thinks links to amazon are arguments

>zero idea of how foreign policy works

>globalism
>neocons
>good

kill yourself Romanian Sewer dweller

>isolationist/protectionist
>a bad thing

Lmao gtfo my thread shitposter

Like 80% of mainstream murrican politicians are neocons.

I can only vaguely hope you buy the book and read it since it's far too complicated to explain in your worthless shitpost threads.

nope is my thread now

post homo erotic anti fas and puppies

Enlighten us fat lord of knowledge

Fuck off, vee. You're a dishonest piece of shit. Go suck more Sargon cock.

No tomato for the potato

or I could just post this graph

not that you're capable of understanding what it implies

you won't even read this

epi.org/blog/fast-track-to-lost-jobs-and-lower-wages/

>over 5 million jobs lost

read anything about NAFTA or TPP ever

you won't though because you live in a sewer and can't read.

I'm almost certain you have never read the books you mention, and simply googled for some anti-free trade books. You certainly haven't read mainstream economy books and economy papers.

Amazon links are not arguments, fucktard.

Fat gains index graph?

yes I have

And I know you won't read them though because you're another free trade cultist

like I said you're a sewer dwelling rat with no concept of basic economics

How much does a jug of fat cost? You can free trade your jugs of shit

Mercantilism died centuries ago, being fixated on trade balances with foreign countries shows how clueless you are.

>Claims to want arguments
>Memes and shitposts instead

Typical gypo

I wonder something about this dumb pig american protectionist retard shitting up this thread because of two memecononics books he read.

Does he know what percentage of US GDP is accounted for by trade?

>"fucking Americans, you think the world revolves you"
>sits drooling for American election updates

Meanwhile I've been getting drunk on a boat all day, now I'm going to a backyard pool party with a verifiable feast. Crime is basically nothing because I'm in a 95% white area of the country. Im middle class, but I live in relative lavish excess without a care in the world. Meanwhile a celebrity tv show host is shitposting memes all the way to washington d.c. Let's be honest, you WISH you could be part of this

I've got a book for you, bitchboy.

Pic related: it's written about people like those authors you linked.

>60%
>95%

This post gave me diabetes

It "died" because Brit cucks wanted to destroy their own Empire (they succeeded)

The American and German system were nationalist with high tarriffs

Germany until it got killed in the 40s and America until it got jewed in the 70s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_School_(economics)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_school_of_economics

Now kill yourself freetradetard

>muh Krugman

Krugman is a fucking joke of a human being and a whore for wall street

youtube.com/watch?v=EIa3KDcmPpE

>wall street had nothing to do with the financial crisis
>this is what Kurgmanites ACTUALLY believe

It's funny watching your tiny mind only able to muster the same insult over and over yet you live in an irrelevant and worthless country. Is this the kind of education your country provides? So worried about our politics and no one gives a fuck who runs yours because it doesn't matter. You're literally just a brown gypsy with a huge nose, kek.

LOL look how mad you are. The truth hurts doesn't it you fat jigaboo?

The answer is 2.2% by the way

All of this butthurt for 2.2% of US GDP.

P.S. Pop Internationalism was written 2 decades ago. Your ignorance and impulsive reaction toward Krugman says more about you than it does about him.

P.P.S. the financial crisis was not "le ebic caused by" wall street. This is what actually all economists believe. As for what it was actually caused by... likely monetary policy. The details of which monetary policy would have mitigated the disaster vary by school of thought, but it is probable that you don't understand any of them.

> zero idea of how foreign policy works

> current EU and USA idea of how foreign policy works: > let terrorists kill your ambassador @ lie to your citizens > blame russians for bombing "children" @ threaten to start nuclear war > do not acknowledge legitimate Russian referendum in ukraine @ because of reasons > take in millions economic migrants from africa @ because of reasons

What part of the country? I want to do the same.

Man you are a mad gyp, completely ignored everything I said about your worthless opinion and existence and still unable to think of anything different.

>no u
Hahahaha you are fat and stupid at the same time!

>legitimate Russian referendum in ukraine

>this assmad

>lost millions of jobs overseas
>lol it's doesn't matter XD just make more money by printing it like the banks do :^)

I look forward to the day you and Krugman get a public hanging.

> the financial crisis was not "le ebic caused by" wall street.

kill yourself

It was caused entirely by wall street giving out bad loans to minorities then selling those bad loans to gullible investors. It was fraud and Goldman Sachs and others have already paid billions in fines.

0 arguments found