Can we get a mushroom thread? Post your favorites

Can we get a mushroom thread? Post your favorites.
Pic related has been giving me a boner for a while

that in the actual fuck

Mushrooms are cool

>Pic related has been giving me a boner for a while
What

Well, not a proper boner. I just like mushrooms

Fapping hard. Please continue

Please don't
Mushrooms aren't for lewd

oc

Seen this in my neighbors yard next to my drive way

Woop woop finally.
Reposting OC I posted in a drug thread earlier.
Picked these Ecuador's yesterday.

Golden teachers, not my best work but it was my first try.

Damn, that's a lot.
My Nepal Chitwans grew similar to that, just not as much. Currently in the process of making a spore print from the biggest one.

Also, does anyone get the shits/Diarrhea from mushies? I usually fast and don't eat at all while tripping, but man do I shit my guts out. On both Mushies and Acid. Going to have to start taking Imodium before tripping.

Dude, holy shit. Those are huge! What tek did you use? I know it's PF tek, but anyone in particular? I've been thinking about going monotub since I live in such a dry climate.

I've just been doing a shit ton of research on shroomery. Whenever I have a particular question, I just go and google it, not on Google, rummage through the shroomery archives. Normal problem solving.
I initially followed the PF-Tek website, while also mixing in some tips from shroomery.
Gotta say though, only 5 out of 17 jars survived, probably due to the PC process exploding some of my jars.
I was going to start my next batch (Menace strain), made special lids so I don't have to worry about open air contaminants. Threw them in my PC, and they all exploded. Had to remake my lids all over again last night. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but my PC keeps running out of water.

Suddenly I feel like making a folder full of mushroom pics.

I was going to guess golden teachers but then u ruined it

Don't have any good pics of my Nepal's because I had a video camera on them for 3-4 days making a time lapse video on them.
Still working on it. If anyone's interested, just keep an eye out for it.

how hard is it to grow magic mushrooms?

ez/10

Super simple once the jar is fully colonized. The only hard part is creating a sterile work environment and cleaning every single thing with alcohol and/or bleach and making sure you have no moving air.

how in the fuck are those things edible?
I mean look at it

once I grew shrooms but they camo out really small and thin, like the biget one was 3 cm long. They just stoped developing. Anyone knows why ?

Do it

What guide/tek were you following? Gotta take us through the process of what you were doing.

Fucking Predator Shroom is watching you faggot.

They are. Sort of.
When mixed with alcohol they'll kill the hell out of you, but, they're edible otherwise.
They're called tippler's bane sometimes.

kek

I bought a kit with intstructions and shit. I didnt do anything like you (the cakes and spores) I took the easy way. Is it possible that the temperature made it not grow ? my room was preety cold but i kept it near the radiator (which i know is wrong but i had no other option) . Also do you recommend the "do it by oursaelf way or the "easy kit" wayy? + the shrooms were koh samui strain

Grow kits are a scam. Avoid them. Just follow the PF-Tek on the fungifun website, or follow guide on Shroomery.
It could probably have been your temperature and/or your humidity. You need to get a hygrometer to check the humidity in your growing chamber, as well as something to check your temperature.
I typically mist & fan my SGFC 3-5 times a day while keeping the temp around 70-76F.

thanks a lot my friend

Dude, if you're growing those, they need more FAE. Thats why they are so thin. Pretty fucking cool pic though. How did you get the red orange background if you took the pic?

Dude those shrooms like they had a deformity. I 've had some weird ass looking shrooms from my crops. A few in particular looked like fucking Quasimodo.

I love the mushy shits, but if you don't like it, you can always make liquid shrooms and it takes care of the stomach issues as well as the shits.

I live in a super dry climate (desert), and I've used both mini mohotubs in shot gun fruiting chambers and I've also done straight mohotubs. As long as you spray once a day, you'll be good.

Take a pic of the lids. Are you using legit mason jars? How long are you running the jars and at what PSI? How big are your jars? I can help you out with these issues bro.
IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED... I'd be willing to smoke the rest of this blunt and write out exactly what you need to do to grow shrooms. Or if you have a specific question. I love these threads.

>800x535
can i do this in the uk? like if i order the gear online could i easily and secretly do a shroom grow? do you know if it is possible to grow librity caps? they grow in the fields here but cops and farmers keep a look out

I'm really interested in hearing your advice...

I've been really curious about mushrooms because I was reading about the current clinical trials for using them to treat depression. My girlfriend has clinical depression and I want to see if it really can help.
Also it would probably be fun for me too :-)

Cut that shit and eat it fam

You can grow shrooms anywhere man. I don't know the laws in the UK, but you can get spores online legally in the US. The hardest process of the whole thing is Pressure Cooking and Inoculation because its very important to keep a very clean environment. Also, pretty easy to hide, no light source needed, doesn't smell. Way easier than weed IMO.

I've used weed to help me get off opiates, its help cure my depression, and I'm not afraid of death. I love them and definitely recommend them for depression. I've always explained it as 10 years of therapy in 6 hours.

Now saying that, shrooms can used in levels per say. For instance, you can use shrooms recreationally and just trip and have fun with lower doses, but the higher up in dose you go the more it will HINDER your Hippocampus (the gatekeeper or memories and depression), and let you feel and recall deep memories that are usually the true origin of depression. I say do it.

**I meant gatekeeper for memory and emotion.

Just as a side note, make sure to extensively research around the subject before tripping. Set and setting will come up a lot, its very important.

Tripping can be amazing for depression, but it can just as easily go the other way and trigger some serious issues. So make sure to do your research long before you actually trip. Have fun user!

Those messed up mushies formed due to low humidity. They were what alerted when I realized my hygrometer wasn't changing from 99%.

I was using half pint mason jars originally with just 4 holes made. Then I designed to order some rubber stoppers and SFDs and used some Red silicone to seal them.
I'm running them at 15 PSI for an hour in a 23q PC, but it keeps running out of water. Why?
Also can't take pic of lids as I'm at work but you can find the thread on shroomery by looking up SFD Lid tek.

I’ve grown penis envies multiple times , now starting truffles

Mexicana Cubensis or Philipino.
Basically the strong magic mushrooms.

Hey, thanks :-)

chicken of the woods is magnificent, cook it up and put a lil butter in it mmmmmmm

Bump

Help me out with pressure cooking my dude. First attempt damaged my PC, amazon replaced it for free. Second attempt exploded all my jars due to water running out.
I'm not running it on max heat. I try to go as low as I can but keep it at 15PSI. I even let the jars sit in the water an inch or two. The jars are sitting on a metal thing to keep it from touching the ground.
How much should the metal weight be moving?

bump

I feel obligated to post this

Bump

You seem like you know your stuff, I've been thinking about buying a kit and some spores and growing for the first time in my apartment. I live in the US so I can't buy the already colonized jars. Any Tips on what to get for a first timer?

how bad you need to be to damage a pc ?

first you go to 3 inch at least,
start high heat,
when the pc start making noise,
lower the heat to 1
the lower setting,
keep it for 1 hour.
stop the heat and let it cool on it own,
===

===
do not attemps to force it to get cold faster,
because the inside of the pressure cooker will create a vaccum and suck all the air around it.

look good,
time to get on a bigger and better scale.

Ok dude, I'm back sorry. So, the only thing I can recommend is make sure the water goes up at least 1/2 way on the jar. Better be safe than sorry. Also, be careful with your PC, watch a video on how to properly use it. The fucker is like a bomb if you use it incorrectly.