Ranked top to bottom, which character (NOT actress) would have the best smelling asshole?

Ranked top to bottom, which character (NOT actress) would have the best smelling asshole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5LBnMRWeV-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is so stupid

Arya would definitely be near the bottom, she definitely wouldn't care about feminine things like that

The Tyrells' farts smell like roses, according to Olenna, so I guess it would be Margaery.

Melisandra id guess, with some magic shit.

definitely not asha, on a boat all the time and she's practically a dude anyway

not arya, she wouldn't care enough

not brienne, she's also a man and always on the road

maybe dany, being a queen. but she's a wartime queen surrounded by slaves and dothraki and unsullied.

margaery's anus hole would smell like the flowers of highgarden and i would lick it for all eternity. but she's also dead so it might smell like burnt skin

cersei is a strong contender. a queen that cares about her appearance and loves getting fucked. probably minty fresh at all times

red woman also a strong contender, but not my pick.

sansa's probably smells unbelievable.

catelyn is old and smelly and also dead, not her

all assholes smell like shit, but since margaery was blown to ashes, I'm guessing hers probably smells like ash, if you're talking living though circe probably has her servants wash her hole thoroughly with rose water or something, so there's that.

Brienne is probably the bottom. She isn't feminine, she's sweating in armor all day, she's spent most of her time away from civilization, etc. Lots of ass hair caked in sweat.

Arya and Yara wouldn't be much better, but I can see them at least trying to stay moderately clean. Maybe Yara gets some sea water or something back there, but generally, it's pretty rank.

Melisandre only looks young, so her ass probably has that old woman reek to it.

Cat, I don't know. She's noble, probably has been taught to not smell so bad, but I don't know, she just looks rank.

Dany would depend on when you caught her - while living in Pentos or Meeren, she'd probably be near the top, since she'd have access to asshole washing servants and stuff. While riding around with the Dothraki, not so much, but maybe her royal heritage would still require her to clean her asshole every now and again.

Between Cersei, Sanda, and Marge, I think it could be a toss up. Roughly equal focus on hygiene, both have access to servants and soap and so on, neither really does a lot of sweaty labor, etc.

>a queen that cares about her appearance and loves getting fucked.
I dunno about the show, but Cersei in the books just uses sex as a tool to get men to do what she wants, not because she loves it.
"You may match your sister coin for coin, but she has a second purse that is quite inexhaustible..." - Varys to Tyrion (not word for word, but close)

>all assholes smell like shit
Not if you look like Sansa.

Sansa
Margaery
Daenerys
melisandre
Catelyn

Rest of these characters seem to go literally months between baths so I aint sniffing around their poopers

the weird alien head girl in the middle. i forget her name, but her house was super rich and was used to living in luxurious opulence of every kind. You know that royal anus was cleaned inside and out and properly groomed and perfumed.

Would put a bag over her head and pop my head into her pristine sparkling buttonhole, til it breached the second seal and then ram it home with a great lunge, vigorously hammering her little spleen and blasting her colon clean with my forceful stream of semen. and maybe some pee bc why not.

right, hers probably smells like bolton's dick

I thought he just assraped her endlessly.

Oh wait, what was the question... oh yeah. that's what we're talking about... ok you're right.

He needed an heir, he probably didn't go to the ass.

cersei shits gold

I'd take Arya and just wash her myself.

Yeah, but then it's not authentic.

he's a sadist, he probably went straight to the ass

Bottom middle.

Ok Ok, I'll bear the first few seconds and wash her with my tongue.

That one is actually a man.

You haven't seen Game of thrones have you?

Fucking

/thread

I would sniff her ass for days

>"I read the books, man!"
>"The book was better."
>"I read."

That's not a man, that's a goddess faggot.

My head could disappear in those cheeks.

pff

bullllllshiiiiiit nobody reads

>red woman also a strong contender, but not my pick.

>all that ass
>for such tiny asshole to force ur pp into

why live

Don't be calling Sansa no faggot, bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=5LBnMRWeV-E

wrong asha

wait no, RIGHT ASHA

>Ranked top to bottom, which character (NOT actress) would have the best smelling asshole?
Whichever one has actually bathed within the past 3 years.

>that's a goddess faggot
lol, my bad. Don't be arguing with Satanic trips, bitch.

the chick who played young lyanna stark looks like she might have a nice smelling asshole. rhaegar fought and died for that asshole.

I mean, if she was around, I'd smell it too.

the red woman, of course.

shit comes and goes, but the fire washes it all away.

This

protip: they all smell like asshole (read: shit)

They're all white, representing white europeans. historically, that implies essentially fucknone of these ones bathe or have any grasp of hygiene, germs, or not being utter barbarians, and arrive in South America in the 1500s utterly perplexed by the two baths per day perfumed South American tribes, who they then assume are beneath them and set about kidnapping, rapid, murdering and killing to establish dominance like dogs, while detailing every bit of it for the glory of god and the king back in Spain, or Dorn, or where the fuck ever. Only in Egypt and Greece, the hottest, sweatiest empires, did bathing end up valued, before the barbarians invaded and brought their diseases. Fucks sake human history is nothing to be proud of.

Must have been a great asshole to fight King Robert at the Trident

we wuz kangs an shiet

yeabut she has a fire-breathing vagina to guard it

There, one for you. There's anus enough for everybody.

Everyone has kings. bfd. Kings are stupid, and a shitty way to govern.

You stupid fucks, I'm neither a negro, nor an SJW, I'm a fucking History Major for shits sake.

>we should all make the decisions because justice

>trust me I'm a doctor

Are you saying you wouldn't smell Missandei's ass if she offered?

>asshole smells like shit
Not uh, ass smells delicious

t.virgin

>History Major
Have fun working in fast food, m8

Margaery seems the most motivated to perform "wifely duties" so it's probably clean as a whistle. Sansa too, but Margaery seems more learned in that area. The Khaleesi doesn't really seem all that preoccupied by putting the extra effort in for a guy so it's probably nothing special.

t. boring in bed sperg

I could make all your girls feel better than you ever made them feel, needle dick

No, don't trust me. Read the shit yourself retard, instead of whacking off to dickgirls for five fuckin minutes. History isn't some secret fuckin mystery kept out of reach, anyone can fucking read the contest of the Americas, they wrote every fucking detail of what they did and why down.

I'll just keep my existing job and get paid more, but thanks.

t. underage queerbait

It's different when you're horny. Pussy usually stinks too, but when you're into it, it's fine. Unless you're gay.

t. butthurt worthless history degree faggot

For a history major you seems to utterly neglect Roman bathing in Thermae and the continued bathing of Europeans up until the 16th century.

Are you a Liar, Bait or just a fuckstick?

Danaerys easily. You could probably roast marshmallows off of her arsehole, and she very probably has some kind of innate mosquito repelling quality to boot.

Could possibly a little sulphurous and eye watering at times, I'll fucking take it though.

>some kind of innate mosquito repelling quality
wat

moar??? pls.

Yara might actually have a decent asshole. We know she eats pussy and is well traveled, so I wouldn't be surprised if she is actually pretty decently groomed and everything. Her asshole is almost certainly not as hairy as Brienne's. I don't know, I'd give it a try.

Damn, thanks based user

Really? Can't imagine a tighter ass than Cat Stark

>magic shit

In her younger days, maybe, but she's had four kids, women tend to let it go by then. And I doubt Ned was eating any ass, so she probably didn't have any motivation to keep it from getting really hairy and matted.

Then again, Ned used to run with Bobby B, and he definitely ate ass from all around the world, so maybe Ned and Cat got up to it, who knows.

I wouldn't eat it, just smash it in like a Beyblade

Which is which